Angelika Cutuk-Short Msc, BSc, NLP, FNTP
07557 794920 / 07899948682
- Are you fed up with yo-yo dieting?
- Are you ready to lose weight and keep it off forever more?
How can I help you?
I am MSc Nutritionist and NLP coach specialising in weight loss management. I can help those who ave been struggling with their weight for a long time and tried everything; Weightwatchers, Slimming World, Cabbage soup diet etc., those are the ones I can help the most!
I do this by using personalized and sustainable diet based on fasting combined with lifestyle and mental attitude changes. I also offer Detox Program to support weight loss as well as Food Intolerance Testing on site.
Medical establishment has admitted that losing even 5% of the total body weigh will help with any major health condition we might have.
Thank you for reading and looking forward hearing from you.
Training, qualifications & experience
- Msc Nutrition Health
- BSc Nutrition Science
- NLP practitioner Diploma
- Full member of FNTP (Federation of Nutritional Therapy Practitioners)
- Full member of Nutrition Society
My work in the nutrition industry includes:
- Nutritional Advisor at Planet Organic / General Nutrition Centre - Covent Garden
- Manager in Holland and Barrett
- Sutton Council, Health Initiative - designing meal plans for people to eat healthier and lose weight
- Nutritional Advisor for Pulse Gym (Carshalton)
Areas of nutrition I deal with
- Adults and elderly adults
- Anaemia *
- Balanced diet
- Coeliac disease
- Constipation *
- Diarrhoea *
- Healthy eating
- High blood pressure *
- High cholesterol *
- Irritable bowel syndrome *
- Menopause *
- Migraine *
- Obesity *
- Polycystic ovary syndrome *
- Pregnancy and preconception
- Premenstrual syndrome *
* If you have been diagnosed or suspect you may have one of the medical conditions starred above, you should consult your GP for advice, diagnosis and treatment and always inform your health professional before starting any alternative or additional therapies, treatments or making any major changes in your diet or exercise programme.
- Initial consultations 90 minutes £50, follow-up 60 minutes £40
- Couple consultations 90-120 minutes, £60 initial consultation, follow- up 60 minutes £50
- Package deal: Initial Consultation and 2 Follow-ups £100
For consultations below please contact me for the fees:
- Group (friends and family) consultations
- Corporate consultations
- Virtual consultation via skype/telephone available
- Gift vouchers available
I practice from my home where free parking is available.
I am located 10 minutes walk from Sutton train station.
There are several bus routes in close distance from the house - S1, S3, S4,154, 407,413,627 and X26.
I also do home visits.
Type of session
|Online nutrition support:||Yes|
|Telephone nutrition support:||Yes|
|Face to face nutrition:||Yes|
I am flexible with appointment times if arranged few days in advance. Distance appointments by skype/telephone available. Free parking. Sutton train station and many bus routes are near by.