The 12-week health reset programme
12-Week Mind Over Food programme to help you drop a dress size or more>
This is a no-nonsense programme for the busy women who wants a structured plan to help her hit the reset button on her weight, habits, hormonal health and get back on track with healthy living in order to see real changes.
Many of us were blindsided by the past year and with this has come additional stress, sleepless nights, comfort eating and the development of some not-so-healthy habits.
The Mind over Food Method 12-week programme is designed for busy women who haven’t got time to waste guessing what to do about their symptoms and who want to cut through the online chatter for quick yet effective strategies to drop the bloat, lose weight, improve moods, eliminate PMS, improve skin, regain energy and to simply feel more hormonally balanced - without having to invest a ton of time, money or implement a crazy diet or supplement regime.
Inside, I give you quick yet effective strategies to help you get back on your A-game and get that mojo, that energy is back ready for summer. And if you do the things, I tell you to inside this programme, I'm confident you WILL see results.
I mentioned hormonal balance above because, if your thyroid is not working properly (slow metabolic rate – steady weight gain), if hormone insulin (sugar metabolism) and/or cortisol (stress hormone) are high, you will seriously struggle to lose weight even if you eat healthy. But those hormones can (and should) be fixed.
This programme has been developed with a results-driven focus in mind and teaches you nutritional tools that will be yours (and your family) to fall back on for life. If you follow the short yet powerful tips laid out simply for you week by week you will see results.
The programme gives you access to my wealth of knowledge that I've built up from fifteen years of experience that I've seen work time and time again for my clients. https://nutritioninmind.uk/
This programme is for you if:
- You’re fed up with the contradictory advice out there about what to eat and what to do, (or not do) to stay healthy, and you just want a professional with experience to cut through the BS for you and give you solid answers you can trust and rely on.
- You’re short on time and need a quick, easy, but effective way to kick start your weight and hormonal health and get things back on track.
- Quit Yo-Yo dieting for good so you can make healthy choices without feeling deprived and finally lose those stubborn 10-20 pounds you’ve been trying to lose for X number of years.
- Fit into your favourite jeans or dress without going hungry or dealing with intense cravings.
- You are fed up with emotional eating and feeling guilty each time you enjoy your treats.
- You eating healthy (or you think you do) and working out but it just doesn’t make a difference.
- Just smell a doughnut and put on like four pounds.
- You’ve fallen off the wagon thanks to winter comfort food and lockdown complacency and need some structure to get you back on track, to help you recreate better habits again and press the “reset” button on your hormonal health.
What you get when you join:
- Weekly accountability coaching calls via Zoom to share wins, struggles and ask any questions, so you never feel alone. This is so important for many of my clients.
- 21 Day Meal plan (over 60 meals) plus a shopping list to take the guesswork out of what to eat (finally!).
- Online access to the content hub with 12-Week Step-By-Step Modules, plus over 30 x audios 10-15 minutes each to listen when free.
- Easy workout videos you can do in the comfort of your own home.
- Snack cheat sheet – if you need a snack, then snack well.
- Emotional eating rescue protocol – what to do when cravings strike.
- Constipation remedies - because being constipated isn’t just un-fun, it’s also very unhealthy.
- Sleep resource - filled with my top tips to get you sleeping better through the night.
- Functional Testing (food intolerance, hormones/thyroid etc.) if required only.
- Access to my Community Facebook Group for daily motivation and moral support.
HUGE BONUS! Sign up until Saturday 30th May to get a three-day whole body detox with the full explanation of why and how to detox properly without struggle. On average client’s lose five to eight pounds on this detox.
What others have to say about this programme:
‘’I can recommend this to any person wanting to make a permanent lifestyle change (for themselves and family) and who needs a push in the right direction.’’ - Emma S
‘’The course was a game-changer for me. I managed to lose over 10% of my body weight (21 pounds) over the 12 weeks. All this without any faddy dieting but through following Angelika’s tools, tips and guidance. It is a really excellent kick start to losing weight which I aim to continue.’’ – Donna H
I'd love to help you overcome this past year inside my Mind Over Food programme.
If you had enough and you ARE ready to change things around this summer and fit that pretty clothes of yours patiently waiting at the back of the wardrobe – send me an email for more info: email@example.com so I can get you back on track.
Hosted by Angelika Cutuk-Short
Hey there, I’m Angelika Nutritional therapist, mindset coach and founder of the Mind Over Food Method. I help busy women over 40 to lose weight, feel confident and look good without giving up food they love. My clients learn how to nourish their body and mind, repair their relationship with food lose weight and love the skin they are in.