Angelika Cutuk-Short Msc, BSc, BANT, NLP
07557 794920 / 07899948682
Do you want to lose weight and keep it off forevermore? Are you fed up with dieting?
I am MSc nutritionist since 2007 and a NLP coach since 2012 – specialising in a weight loss management. I can help those who have been struggling with their weight for a long time and tried everything; Weightwatchers, Atkins, Cabbage soup diet, etc…those are the people I can help the most.
We do this by personalized, sustainable and flexible method of weight loss that suits you specific needs, take into account your food preferences and your mental attitude towards food. Coaching methods are used to changing your mental attitudes and banishing bad eating habits. Motivation is the key element of my consultations.
I also offer advice on exercise and supplements when required.
Medical research has found that the majority of the health issues correct or significantly improve if a person loses even 5% of their body weigh.
My weight loss management methods:
Weight loss is a simple equation:
Calories in (food and drink) vs. calories out (every day life)!
Problem is, due to our modern lifestyle, we simply eat more than we need to!
I can help to re-train your body and mind to eat less. I have significant knowledge gained through my education, research and training regarding intermittent fasting (principles on which the 5:2 Diet is based on) as a form of weight management. The 5:2 Fasting Diet is the method that is proving successful with majority of my clients, however, since there is no ‘one fit all’ method I will advise on different equally effective methods of reduced calorie eating:
- The 5:2 Fasting diet
- ‘8 Hour Diet’
- ‘Alternate Fasting’ (4:3 days)
- ‘1500 Calorie’ Diet
- ‘Lemon Detox Program’ – 3 or 7 days
My special interest
I have done extensive research on this topic of digestion and consider myself experienced in the field. I have attended many conferences on digestion as well as CPD events. I use Lorisian Food Intolerance testing with great success in the practice.
I work with lot of people with Metabolic Syndrome (pre-diabetic state), to help them with weight control, cholesterol and glucose levels. I recommend general exercise routine since any form of physical activity (even simple walk around local park) can significantly improve health through a period of time. The appropriate supplement suggestions are made if required.
From personal experience and successful struggle with conception issues in the past, I have conducted comprehensive research via self-directed learning and consider myself to be an expert on this subject. Other therapies, such as; acupuncture, homeopathy, reflexology, are appropriate when dealing with conception issues and referrals are often suggested. In many cases, losing excess body weight seems to be an important factor when fertility is concern.
Sports nutrition – I work predominantly with clients who are distance runners, for example; triathlon, iron man or marathon runners, since I have considerable expertise in the subject by running London Marathon’s in the past myself. I give general dietary and supplement advice (where appropriate) and exercise regimen suggestions.
Training, qualifications & experience
- Msc Nutrition Health
- BSc Nutrition Science
- NLP practitioner Diploma
- Full member of BANT (British Association for Applied Nutritional Therapy)
- Member of CNHC
- Full member of FNTP (Federation of Nutritional Therapy Practitioners)
- Full member of Nutrition Society
My work in the nutrition industry includes:
- Nutritional Advisor at Planet Organic / General Nutrition Centre - Covent Garden
- Manager in Holland and Barrett
- Sutton Council, Health Initiative - designing meal plans for people to eat healthier and lose weight
Areas of nutrition I deal with
- Adults and elderly adults
- Anaemia *
- Balanced diet
- Coeliac disease *
- Constipation *
- Diabetes *
- Diarrhoea *
- Endometriosis *
- Healthy eating
- High blood pressure *
- High cholesterol *
- Irritable bowel syndrome *
- Menopause *
- Migraine *
- Obesity *
- Polycystic ovary syndrome *
- Pregnancy and preconception
- Premenstrual syndrome *
- Sports nutrition
- Thyroid problems *
- Tiredness *
- Weight gain
- Weight management
- Women's nutrition
* If you have been diagnosed or suspect you may have one of the medical conditions starred above, you should consult your GP for advice, diagnosis and treatment and always inform your health professional before starting any alternative or additional therapies, treatments or making any major changes in your diet or exercise programme.
- Initial consultations 90 minutes £80, follow-up 60 minutes £50
- Package deal: Initial Consultation and 2 Follow-ups £150
- Couple consultations 90 minutes, £100 initial consultation, follow- up 60 minutes £60
For consultations below please contact me for the fees:
- Group (friends and family) consultations
- Corporate consultations
- Virtual consultation via skype/telephone available
- Gift vouchers available
Current offer: 1x initial consultation and 1x follow-up £100
I practice from home where free parking is available.
I am located 10 minutes walk from Sutton train station.
There are several bus routes in close distance from the house - S1, S3, S4,154, 407,413,627 and X26.
I also do home visits.
Type of session
|Online nutrition support:||Yes|
|Telephone nutrition support:||Yes|
|Face to face nutrition:||Yes|
I am flexible with appointment times if arranged few days in advance. Distance appointments by skype/telephone available. Free parking. Sutton train station and many bus routes are near by.