Angelika Cutuk-Short MSc Nutritionist, NLP, mBANT, mCNHC
Welcome to Nutrition In Mind
Diets do NOT work!
I help my clients to lose weight sustainably, take control of their emotional eating and bad food habits and finally fit back into their favourite jeans without giving up bread, wine or chocolate!
- Have you been struggling with your weight for some time now?
- Have you tried lots of things but failed to lose the weight you want?
I offer 12-Week On-Line and Off-line Weight Loss (Nutrition + Mindset) Programme as well as 1-2-1 consultation in person or over the phone.
My clients lose on average 1-2 stones in a 12 week.
The programme is fun, non-judgemental and the most comprehensive nutritional and mindset programme that you will ever need to successfully lose your weight. Email me for more details.
You will get tools and learn the skills on how to lose and maintain weight for life. Tools and skills that they never taught you at school. What value can you put on your good health?
Changing your day-to-day lifestyle (nutrition + habits + mindset) is needed for a healthy & sustainable weight loss. That is why only 8% of those who go on a diet manage to lose and maintain their weight.
I have been in the nutrition industry since 2007. As well as having a Masters in Nutrition I am also a motivational coach (NLP practitioner) and I am a specialist in weight loss management. Recently I’ve become Public Health Collaboration Ambassador for Surrey. But most important of all - my clients get results!
Changing something small, such as eating right portions, making the right food choices, having one glass of wine instead of a bottle, stopping or cutting significantly fizzy drinks, not eating dinner late or simply starting exercising again are small but manageable changes that will have a profound effect on your health and your weight. And I can help you to do it.
I will give you fundamental nutritional and coaching skills that you can use in your day-to-day life and never become the victim of fad diet ever again.
‘‘I have given up diet coke, and won’t be drinking diet drinks like this again after our discussion and the facts. Lost a stone already...’’ -A. Brook
''I can recommend Angelika’s method to any person wanting to make a lifestyle change and who needs a push in the right direction.’’ - Jill
‘’Angelika’s method was a game-changer for me. I managed to lose over 5% of my body weight over the 12 weeks. All this without any faddy dieting but through following Angelika’s hints and tips. The most important thing for me was to keep a food diary also a much better understanding of what I am eating and when and surprisingly sometimes actually eating more of the good things! (To avoid hunger pangs and then making the wrong choices.) I am losing weight!!! - Penne
If you have any questions about how I may be able to help you, or you would like to book a session with me, then I welcome you to get in touch today. You can call or text me: 07557 794920 or 07899 948682 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
It is really never too late to make a change. Your time is here and NOW!
Training, qualifications & experience
- Msc Nutrition Health
- BSc Nutrition Science
- NLP Practitioner Diploma
- Full member of BANT (British Association for Applied Nutritional Therapy)
- Member of CNHC
- ICO member
My work in the nutrition industry includes:
- Public Health Collaboration Ambassador for Surrey - helping to implement health initiatives for public health and within NHS
- Nutritional editor for Local Mums Online group – where I regularly publish articles and recipes for their several thousand members, through where I encourage healthy eating habits and practical ways to stay fit and healthy.
- Nutritional consultant for the Lemon Detox (Madal Bal®) detoxing product for the Pure Natural Products company.
- Lorisian® Food Intolerance Testing – accredited Lorisian® practitioner. Please see more on food intolerance testing options on my website.
- Workplace Wellness - 'Lose Weight In Your Office'. I have designed a Weekly Weigh-In Nutritional Programme that can be used inside any business as a part of their Wellbeing Programme. I run sessions with up to 20 people, where I check their body measurements (weight, BMI, percentage of fat, percentage of muscles, percentage of visceral fat, etc) and each week we discuss different relevant nutritional topics such as how to motivate ourselves, what carbs, protein and fat to eat and when. Please check more on Workplace Wellness on my website.
- Sutton Council - worked with my local council on a 'Healthy Eating on Budget' project
- Given radio interviews and written articles on intermittent fasting
I have worked in the nutrition and health industry since 2007, working as a nutritional adviser for Planet Organic and General Nutrition Centre (GNC) as well as running my own private practice.
British Association for Applied Nutrition and Nutritional Therapy
The British Association for Applied Nutrition and Nutritional Therapy is the professional body for Nutritional Therapists.
There are different BANT membership classes, including Full Member, Fellow Member and Student Member.
All BANT practitioners must have met the required standards of training, be fully insured and adhere to the BANT Code of Ethics and Practice.
Complementary and Natural Healthcare Council
The CNHC encompasses many types of alternative therapy, including massage, aromatherapy and nutrition.
In order to be admitted to the register a practitioner must have studied to the National Occupational Standards for that profession/discipline, or have reached the equivalent of the National Occupational Standards through other relevant training or at least three years of experience and been assessed by their peers.
A practitioner must also have professional insurance and agree to abide by the CNHC Code of Conduct, Performance and Ethics.
Federation of Nutritional Therapy Practitioners
The Federation of Nutritional Therapy Practitioners is the fastest growing body for practitioners of nutritional therapy in the UK. There are two types of membership: Full Member and Student Member.
Members must be insured, and agree to abide by the FNTP Code of Professional Conduct & Ethics and the Disciplinary & Complaints Procedure.
Accredited register membership
Accredited Register Scheme
The Accredited Register Scheme was set up in 2013 by the Department of Health (DoH) as a way to recognise organisations that hold voluntary registers which meet certain standards. These standards are set by the Professional Standards Authority (PSA).
This therapist has indicated that they belong to an Accredited Register.
Information about health conditions (*)
Nutritional therapy can help enhance the well-being of individuals diagnosed with serious medical conditions, but should not take the place of medical treatment and advice. If you have been diagnosed with - or suspect you may have - any of these conditions, please speak to your doctor before starting nutritional therapy or making any major changes to your diet or lifestyle.
- 1 Hour telephone or Zoom consultation £60
- Initial (in person) consultations 90 minutes £80. Follow-up 60 minutes £60.
For free 15 min 'Info Chat' and more on my 12-Week Nutrition + Mindset programme email me email@example.com
or call me on 07899948682.
I offer an on-line programme which is sent to you directly as well as on-line coaching (Zoom) and 1-2-1 in person at my practice in Sutton, Surrey.
More articles by Angelika Cutuk-Short
- Making cooking more fun to aid weight loss
- Why can't I lose my belly fat?: The role of protein
- Sweet tooth? How to get that sugar high in a healthier way?
- To drink or not to drink? That is the question now…
- How to curb cravings while working from home
- To all the mamas out there: Take care of yourself first
- 10 reasons why you should plan your meals
- How nutritional coaching can help you to lose weight for good
- 21 tips to avoid food temptations over Christmas
- Spaghetti bolognese with a twist
- The 5:2 diet - What is it and how does it work?
- Fasting is nothing but a forgotten art!