17 Cecil Road
0121 444 0500
Let's work together to solve complex (and less complex) health issues using personalised nutrition programmes. Together we will put together the right programme for you to get back to optimal physical and mental health.
The initial consultation allows us to take an in-depth look at your existing symptoms and and to discuss your health history. At this appointment we will put together the best nutritional programme to help you move forward and meet your health goals.
Stool testing, vitamin D testing, adrenal and thyroid tests, food intolerance tests, organic acid testing, comprehensive dietary analysis and meal planning are all available as additional services if required.
Get in touch if you have any questions or are wondering if personalised nutrition could help you.
Training, qualifications & experience
Fully qualified and experienced Clinical Nutritionist.
BSc Nutritional Medicine (University of West London).
A certified 'Gut and Psychology/Physiology Syndrome' (GAPS) Practitioner who specialises in the impact that digestive health can have on other aspects of our health and well-being. One of the first UK GAPS practitioner's trained in the UK by Dr Natasha Campbell McBride.
Areas of nutrition I deal with
- Adults and elderly adults
- Anaemia *
- Anorexia nervosa *
- Balanced diet
- Binge eating disorder *
- Bulimia nervosa *
- Chronic Fatigue Syndrome/ME *
- Coeliac disease *
- Confidence and self-esteem
- Constipation *
- Crohn's disease *
- Diabetes *
- Diarrhoea *
- Digestive problems *
- Eating disorders *
- Eczema *
- Fibromyalgia *
- Food allergy and food intolerance
- Healthy eating
- Healthy hair
- Heart disease *
- High blood pressure *
- High cholesterol *
- Hyperthyroidism *
- Hypothyroidism *
- Infants and pre-school children
- Iron deficiency anaemia *
- Irritable bowel syndrome *
- Life stages
- Megaloblastic anaemia *
- Menopause *
- Migraine *
- Obesity *
- Osteoporosis *
- Polycystic ovary syndrome *
- Pregnancy and preconception
- Premenstrual syndrome *
- Psoriasis *
- Rosacea *
- Schoolchildren and teenagers
- Skin health and conditions *
- Sports nutrition
- Thyroid problems *
- Tiredness *
- Weight gain
- Weight management
- Women's nutrition
* If you have been diagnosed or suspect you may have one of the medical conditions starred above, you should consult your GP for advice, diagnosis and treatment and always inform your health professional before starting any alternative or additional therapies, treatments or making any major changes in your diet or exercise programme.
Photos & videos
The initial consultation costs £90 and follow-up consultations, when required, are £50.
- Nutritional support for mood and behaviour in children
- Special diets and autism
- Oxalates: a possible cause of pain and illness?
- My diet is good, could I still have nutrient deficiencies?
- Why am I tired all the time?
- Do I have adrenal fatigue?
- Is stomach-acid blocking medication a solution to reflux?
- My child has autism: do we need to go gluten and dairy free?
- Can diet help with Crohn’s disease or Ulcerative Colitis?
- What are the signs of dairy intolerance?
- Back to school! Learning issues and nutrition
- Picky eaters? They'll eat when they're hungry... won't they?
- How to recognise, target and eliminate SIBO for good!
- Nutrition and psychiatry - Your diet matters
- Six signs you have a leaky gut
- Was Katie Hopkins right about weight loss?
- Autism and nutrition: Viruses, yeast, heavy metals and more.
- Food for thought: Addiction, compulsive eating and fish.
- Struggling to lose weight? Three tests to ask your nutritional therapist about.
- Think you know what causes heartburn? Think again ....
- Have we discovered the cause of colic?
Experienced in working with both children and adults.
Type of session
|Online nutrition support:||Yes|
|Telephone nutrition support:||Yes|
|Face to face nutrition:||Yes|
Weekdays 9.30 - 7.30. Evening and weekend appointments available. Hale appointments available Monday/Saturday twice a month. Get in touch with your preferred dates and times.