Hayley Smith ANutr, MASC(Eating disorders/CBT), Dip (Sports Nutri), BA Hons Psy
01371 870095 / 07747 892648
Do you need some guidance on how to improve your Nutrition? Do you feel concerned about your health? I am a Registered Nutritionist & Food Coach that uses personalised Behavioural change programs to help clients take positive steps that can improve their health, weight and emotional well being.
My passion is to help people who feel they have tried everything and need an alternative solution!
My one to one consultations are designed to meet your individual needs be it for : Weight management, health issues such as controlling insulin levels, disordered eating, reducing inflammatory markers in the body and decreasing your chances of dementia and cardiovascular disease etc.
Preparing for a sporting event and need a competitive edge? Let me get you in tip top condition. My distinction in Sports nutrition Diploma and my own Marathon training; makes me ideally placed to help you!
We all have varying physical and nutritional needs based on our lifestyle, medical history and motivational drivers.
My aim is to give you joined up help on weight, nutrition, exercise and lifestyle. Improve your energy levels and immune system and improved management of some existing health conditions. Please contact me for more information on how I can help you.
Want to be motivated? Email me directly for bookings or to enquire.
Training, qualifications & experience
BA Hons Psychology
ANutr registered associate member of the UKVRN
Professional Sports Nutrition Diploma
Diabetes in Healthcare (RCN Accredited)
Food as Medicine: Food and Inflammation (Monash University)
MASC (Cognitive Behaviour Therapy)
Dip (Weight Management)
MASC (Eating Disorders)
Dip ( Nutrition)
Diploma BSY Sports massage
Diploma BSY Sports Injuries
Registered member of the Nutrition society
Member of Diabetes UK
I have been seeing patients at Springfield hospital Chelmsford since 2007 and started my Food Coach practice in 2005. I deal with a variety of clients in the community and also take private GP referrals. I have previously worked at the Spire Wellesley Hospital Southend with the Bariatric weight loss surgery team and also at the Chelmsford Medical centre. I have also given various talks over the years including to GP practices.
More recently I have become involved in courses on our gut health (Microbiome), Insulin levels and inflammatory markers and how to improve this.
Areas of nutrition I deal with
- Adults and elderly adults
- Anaemia *
- Anorexia nervosa *
- Balanced diet
- Binge eating disorder *
- Bulimia nervosa *
- Chronic Fatigue Syndrome/ME *
- Coeliac disease *
- Confidence and self-esteem
- Constipation *
- Crohn's disease *
- Diabetes *
- Diarrhoea *
- Digestive problems *
- Eating disorders *
- Eczema *
- Endometriosis *
- Fibromyalgia *
- Food allergy and food intolerance
- Healthy eating
- Healthy hair
- Heart disease *
- High blood pressure *
- High cholesterol *
- Hyperthyroidism *
- Hypothyroidism *
- Iron deficiency anaemia *
- Irritable bowel syndrome *
- Life stages
- Menopause *
- Migraine *
- Obesity *
- Osteoporosis *
- Polycystic ovary syndrome *
- Premenstrual syndrome *
- Psoriasis *
- Rosacea *
- Schoolchildren and teenagers
- Skin health and conditions *
- Sports nutrition
- Thyroid problems *
- Tiredness *
- Weight gain
- Weight management
- Women's nutrition
* If you have been diagnosed or suspect you may have one of the medical conditions starred above, you should consult your GP for advice, diagnosis and treatment and always inform your health professional before starting any alternative or additional therapies, treatments or making any major changes in your diet or exercise programme.
Photos & videos
- Initial first consultation £80 for one hour or if you require longer then a package is recommended.
- Package Fees start from £185 this includes:
- Initial Personal consultation – up to 90 minutes
- Written, bespoke action plan & recommendations
- Body Composition analysis
- 2 Follow up face to face consultations – 30-45 minutes
- Email support throughout
- Packages available on request, separate rates apply for personalised plans and detailed feedback documents. *Please note that fees may vary if seen at Springfield Hospital.
- FREE 15 minute assessment - email now to book yours email@example.com
If you are suffering from any inflammatory condition, and many everyday conditions are related to this; I can show you how to help reduce this, also to reduce existing medications where applicable (Under GP guidance) and improve your overall health .
Type of session
|Online nutrition support:||Yes|
|Telephone nutrition support:||Yes|
|Face to face nutrition:||Yes|
Tuesday's, Wednesday's, Thursday's and flexible appointment times on request locally.