Anuja Jalota BSc(hons), MSc, Dip NT (CNM) mNNA, mGNC, PGCE, NPQH
Nutritional Pathways has been awarded: Nutritional Therapist of the Year 2018 - West Midlands. https://www.ghp-news.com/2018-nutritional-pathways
As we all lead a very busy life, I offer a range of consultations that meet the needs of my clients:
- Telephone /Skype consultations
- Home visits in Wolverhampton, Dudley, Walsall and surrounding areas or a mutual convenient place to meet.
I offer a free 5-10 minute phone conversation for you to establish whether you wish to book a consultation.
Consultations are also available in Punjabi & Hindi
Training, qualifications & experience
- Full member with the Naturopathic Nutritional Association (NNA)
- Clear Enhanced DBS checked certificate.
- Emergency First Aid Certificate.
- Fully insured.
To keep up to date with current research, I attend workshops, webinars and seminars. I embrace a variety of health issues and have a particular interest in Autoimmunity, in particular MS as I was diagnosed with this condition myself over 10 years ago and have improved.
My diagnosis of MS re-ignited my passion for alternative health and as a result I re-trained as a Nutritional Therapist with the renowned College of Naturopathic Medicine to get my Diploma in Naturopathic Nutritional. I strongly believe that “you are what you eat” and your lifestyle affects your health.
In October 2018 I attended and completed the AFMCP™-UK training in London in 2018. "Functional medicine emphasises a definable and teachable process of integrating multiple knowledge bases within a pragmatic intellectual matrix that focuses on functionality at many levels, rather than a single treatment for a single diagnosis. Functional medicine uses the patient’s story as a key tool for integrating diagnosis, signs and symptoms, and evidence of clinical imbalances into a comprehensive approach to improve both the patient’s environmental inputs and his or her physiological function"
The Institute for Functional Medicine teaches health care professional’s how to apply these principles in practice through an intensive 5 day training course called Applying Functional Medicine in Clinical Practice which I have completed.
I am also licensed to deliver the Cytoplan Brain Health Program further details can be found on : https://thebrainhealthprogramme.co.uk
Areas of nutrition I deal with
- Adults and elderly adults
- Anaemia *
- Anorexia nervosa *
- Balanced diet
- Binge eating disorder *
- Bulimia nervosa *
- Cancer *
- Chronic Fatigue Syndrome/ME *
- Coeliac disease *
- Confidence and self-esteem
- Constipation *
- Crohn's disease *
- Diabetes *
- Diarrhoea *
- Digestive problems *
- Eating disorders *
- Eczema *
- Endometriosis *
- Fibromyalgia *
- Food allergy and food intolerance
- Healthy eating
- Healthy hair
- Heart disease *
- High blood pressure *
- High cholesterol *
- Hyperthyroidism *
- Hypothyroidism *
- Infants and pre-school children
- Iron deficiency anaemia *
- Irritable bowel syndrome *
- Life stages
- Megaloblastic anaemia *
- Menopause *
- Migraine *
- Obesity *
- Osteoporosis *
- Polycystic ovary syndrome *
- Pregnancy and preconception
- Premenstrual syndrome *
- Psoriasis *
- Rosacea *
- Schoolchildren and teenagers
- Skin health and conditions *
- Thyroid problems *
- Tiredness *
- Weight gain
- Weight management
- Women's nutrition
* If you have been diagnosed or suspect you may have one of the medical conditions starred above, you should consult your GP for advice, diagnosis and treatment and always inform your health professional before starting any alternative or additional therapies, treatments or making any major changes in your diet or exercise programme.
Photos & videos
- Free 5-10 minute phone conversation for you to establish whether you wish to book a consultation.
- Initial Consultation(1hr 15mins) including a plan to action £70.
- Follow up after a minimum of 6-8wks after initial consultation (30-40mins) £40.
If you wish to book in for your initial consultation, I will send you a health questionnaire, terms and conditions and 7 day food diary that would need to be completed prior to the full consultation. This will give me some indication of your health and diet. If any tests have been carried out by your GP then a copy of this will be most helpful.
The initial consultation will last approximately one hour fifteen minutes, where I will go through all your body systems and establish your main areas of concern. A personalised diet and life-style plan will then be formulated and emailed/posted to you within five working days. Diagnostic tests may also be recommended but these are optional and the reason for their recommendation fully explained.
Your personalised plan may also include supplement recommendations where my practitioner discount of 10% will be offered. If I have permission from you, I can write to your GP to request tests that will help me understand what is going on inside your body.
Concessions apply for those diagnosed with MS,senior citizens, students who hold an NUS card, and those on low income (proof will be required).
Type of session
|Online nutrition support:||Yes|
|Telephone nutrition support:||Yes|
|Face to face nutrition:||Yes|
|Other languages:||Punjabi & Hindi|
Mondays, Tuesday & Saturdays (All day)
Monday - Friday Evenings 6pm - 8pm.