Call 07544 658857 for a free 20 minute consultation to see if I can help you !
I would love to help you reach your full potential for health and wellbeing with a plan that works for you!
The foods you eat can have a profound effect upon your health, mood and energy levels, and because you are unique, other factors such as your lifestyle, your environment and your emotions, as well as the interconnections between them, all contribute to your wellbeing.
By means of a thorough diet and lifestyle assessment I aim to find out what underlying imbalances may be contributing to your health concerns. I will provide you with an individualised programme that’s designed just for you so that it works by ticking the right boxes at biochemical and bioenergetic levels whilst fitting into your lifestyle.
I am a fully qualified Naturopathic Nutritional Therapist and full member of the Naturopathic Nutrition Association practising in Whitstable and East Kent.
In my practice I also use Muscle Response Testing to identify stressors on the body such as food, chemical and airborne substance sensitivities or other structural and emotional issues that may be impacting health.
Muscle Response Testing (from kinesiology) and Dr Yoshiaki Omura’s US Patented Bi-Digital O-Ring Test (which employs changes in the autonomic nervous system as the primary indicator of a stress response) are both holistic, non-invasive, simple and gentle techniques, suitable for adults, children and babies that can accurately pin-point these issues.
In between consultations I offer free telephone and email support. Home visits available by prior arrangement.
Training, qualifications & experience
- Diploma in Naturopathic Nutritional Therapy, including supervised Clinical Practice
- Certificate in Muscle Response Testing Skills
- Diploma in Nutritional Therapeutics
- Diploma in Nutritional Advice
- Compliance with the National Occupational Standards for Nutritional Therapy
- Food Allergy and Intolerance Testing/Hair Mineral Analysis available
- Full Insurance
Full member of the Naturopathic Nutrition Association.
Areas of nutrition I deal with
- Adults and elderly adults
- Anaemia *
- Anorexia nervosa *
- Balanced diet
- Binge eating disorder *
- Bulimia nervosa *
- Cancer *
- Chronic Fatigue Syndrome/ME *
- Coeliac disease *
- Confidence and self-esteem
- Constipation *
- Crohn's disease *
- Diabetes *
- Diarrhoea *
- Digestive problems *
- Eating disorders *
- Eczema *
- Endometriosis *
- Fibromyalgia *
- Food allergy and food intolerance
- Healthy eating
- Healthy hair
- Heart disease *
- High blood pressure *
- High cholesterol *
- Hyperthyroidism *
- Hypothyroidism *
- Infants and pre-school children
- Iron deficiency anaemia *
- Irritable bowel syndrome *
- Life stages
- Megaloblastic anaemia *
- Menopause *
- Migraine *
- Obesity *
- Osteoporosis *
- Polycystic ovary syndrome *
- Pregnancy and preconception
- Premenstrual syndrome *
- Psoriasis *
- Rosacea *
- Schoolchildren and teenagers
- Skin health and conditions *
- Sports nutrition
- Thyroid problems *
- Tiredness *
- Weight gain
- Weight management
- Women's nutrition
* If you have been diagnosed or suspect you may have one of the medical conditions starred above, you should consult your GP for advice, diagnosis and treatment and always inform your health professional before starting any alternative or additional therapies, treatments or making any major changes in your diet or exercise programme.
Initial nutritional therapy consultation £75
Follow-up appointment (30-45 minutes) £45
Muscle Response Testing for sensitivities and imbalances (1 hour) £65
I prefer to work with programmes, which include a 60-minute initial consultation, a number of face-to-face 45-minute follow-up sessions and in between, Skype, FaceTime or phone calls. These packages include a personalized wellness plan and protocol plus additional email support between sessions during business hours.
Packages are offered at a reduced price and are ideal for the engaged client looking for more support and long-term lifestyle changes. See my website for full details of my various discounted packages.
*Payment Plans are available.
I am a HEALTHSHIELD approved practitioner.
Type of session
|Online nutrition support:||Yes|
|Telephone nutrition support:||Yes|
|Face to face nutrition:||Yes|
Appointments are available in Whitstable and Faversham Monday to Saturday 10am to 7pm. Home visits by arrangement.