Advanced Gut Health Nutrition Clinic
Every professional displayed on Nutritionist Resource has been independently
verified by our team to ensure they have suitable credentials to practise.
Every professional displayed on Nutritionist Resource has been independently verified by our team to ensure they have suitable credentials to practise.
Welcome to our long-established clinic specialising in GUT DYSFUNCTION. We help people with a range of gastrointestinal concerns, and have a special interest in a sluggish gut/slow Gut transit, Reflux and GERD. What goes on in the gut often doesn’t stay in the gut however, and so we also work with skin health, urinary tract health, fatigue and bloating.
OUR CLINIC IS UNIQUE IN HOW WE WORK:
- We use a bespoke version of our 4-step Gut Program, which have developed over years of research and client experience.
- No two clients with the same health problem requires the same treatment approach. Therefore unlike some other busy clinics, we will never just put you on a templated program.
- We will not ask you to commit to an expensive and lengthy treatment-package, but rather we offer a healthcare service approach, where you will only be booked in for sessions that you really need.
- We offer a discounted first appointment, so that you can get a feel for whether Nutritional Therapy is for you.
Request our information pack on our website to receive a 20% off your first consultation offer!
We are Advanced Gut & Microbiome Practitioners!
Head to our website for up-to-date scientific articles on Nutrition and Functional Medicine.
For your FREE mini-health review, head to our CONTACT page. Simply let us have your very brief health history via our 2 min Review form, and we'll let you know by return what we think might be going on with your health, together with a few self-help tips.
Training, qualifications & experience
- BSc Nutritional Science - Middlesex University (CNELM)
- Dip.CNM 3 year Diploma in Naturopathic Nutrition
- Functional Medicine Institute: Advanced Gastrointestinal Module
- Associate member of the Royal Society of Medicine
- NLP Practitioner
- Qualified phlebotomist (blood testing)
- Registered and regulated by The British Association for Applied Nutrition & Nutritional Therapy (BANT)
Data Protection Agency (ICO)
Full professional Indemnity Insurance
We also have a Functional Medicine orientated GP on our team, to assist with any medical requirements.
British Association for Applied Nutrition and Nutritional Therapy (BANT)
The British Association for Applied Nutrition and Nutritional Therapy is the professional body for Nutritional Therapists.
There are different BANT membership classes, including Full Member, Fellow Member and Student Member.
All BANT practitioners must have met the required standards of training, be fully insured and adhere to the BANT Code of Ethics and Practice.
Information about health conditions (*)
Nutritional therapy can help enhance the well-being of individuals diagnosed with serious medical conditions, but should not take the place of medical treatment and advice. If you have been diagnosed with - or suspect you may have - any of these conditions, please speak to your doctor before starting nutritional therapy or making any major changes to your diet or lifestyle.
£125.00 per session
Free initial telephone or online session
£125 - pre-assessment + 60 mins consult + Supplement program + Dietary strategy
£65 - 30 mins program sessions (not suitable for first appointment)
When I work
Extended hours available: 10am to 8pm (Tuesdays or Thursday)
10-6pm All other days