Every professional displayed on Nutritionist Resource has been independently verified by our team to ensure they have suitable credentials to practise.
This professional is available for new clients.
This professional is available for new clients.
Welcome to our long-established clinic specialising in Digestive Dysfunction. We have helped hundreds of people with a sluggish gut, slow Gut transit, Bloating, and Acid Reflux.
For your FREE MINI gut health review, head to our CONTACT page: https://www.advancednutritionclinic.co.uk/book-nutritionist-appointment
Our team of degree-qualified Nutritionists have developed an industry-leading 3-step Gut restoration program, so that you can start to enjoy food again.
What goes on in the gut often doesn’t stay in the gut however, and clients often also seek our help with skin issues, joint pain, fatigue, and thyroid health.
UNCOVER YOUR METABOLIC SCORE WITH OUR UNIQUE GLUCOSE TRACKING PROGRAM:
- weight creeping up? Feeling bloated?
- Intermittent fasting or dieting not working? Have no idea what to eat anymore? Waistline expanding?
- PMS or terrible hormonal symptoms?
If this is you, there is no other more important test for you to do today. Many of our clients do this program simultaneously to a gut health program as this saves time and money. Digestive health and metabolic health are the two key players in the majority of health issues we experience. For real Case Studies and to understand your "Metabolic Spectrum Score' follow this link: https://www.advancednutritionclinic.co.uk/metabolism-discovery-bundle
OUR CLINIC IS UNIQUE IN HOW WE WORK:
- Our Gut Health Method: We use a bespoke version of our 3-step Gut Program, which have developed over years of research and client experience.
- Our Programs: Did you know that the best results come from an approach that is more tailor-made? Therefore unlike some other busy clinics, we will never just put you on a templated program. We bespoke-make all our packages, following a mini-assessment.
- How we're different: We will not ask you to commit to an expensive and lengthy treatment-package, but rather we offer a 'healthcare service' approach, where you will only be booked in for sessions that you really need.
- We offer a 'try it first' session, without needing to commit to a full program. This is so that you and we can understand what program you'll need, and what the priorities are. Also so that you can get a feel for whether Nutritional Therapy is for you.
- We save you money: We have forged relationships with some of the best labs available, meaning we have access exceptional prices. See website for more info.
We are Advanced Gut & Microbiome Practitioners!
Head to our website for up-to-date scientific articles on Nutrition and Functional Medicine.
Simply let us have your very brief health history via our 2 min Review form, and we'll let you know by return what we think might be going on with your health, together with a few self-help tips.
Training, qualifications & experience
- BSc Nutritional Science - Middlesex University (CNELM)
- Dip.CNM 3 year Diploma in Naturopathic Nutrition
- Functional Medicine Institute: Advanced Gastrointestinal Module
- Associate member of the Royal Society of Medicine
- NLP Practitioner
- Qualified phlebotomist (blood testing)
- Sits on BANT Professional Practice Committee
- Data Protection Agency (ICO)
Full professional Indemnity Insurance
We also have a Functional Medicine orientated GP on our team, to assist with any medical requirements.
The British Association for Applied Nutrition and Nutritional Therapy is the professional body for Nutritional Therapists.
There are different BANT membership classes, including Full Member, Fellow Member and Student Member.
All BANT practitioners must have met the required standards of training, be fully insured and adhere to the BANT Code of Ethics and Practice.
Information about health conditions (*)
Nutritional therapy can help enhance the well-being of individuals diagnosed with serious medical conditions, but should not take the place of medical treatment and advice. If you have been diagnosed with - or suspect you may have - any of these conditions, please speak to your doctor before starting nutritional therapy or making any major changes to your diet or lifestyle.
£139.00 per session
Free initial telephone session
**NEW CLIENT DISCOUNT: 20% off first consult (online only). Mention this code when booking: New20
£139 Per session. 60 mins (online or in-person). Includes a written report & program.
Bespoke Packages: Available on request. Requires an online or phone mini assessment.
Testing: We use a range of highly competitively priced tests, ranging from SIBO (£125), Comprehensive stool analysis (£359 incl leaky gut. Free postage), H. Pylori, Histamine, DUTCH test, and blood tests.
When I work
Extended hours available: 10am to 8pm (Tuesdays or Thursday)