Sherrie Theis-Dunn is a private Nutritional Therapist (MBANT) and functional medicine practitioner for adults & children, with an interest in weight management, gut health, thyroid function, skin health, hormonal support, autoimmune health, fertility & general wellbeing support using functional nutrition. Using only proven and effective nutritional medicine and the most up-to-date diagnostic tools, Sherrie works with clients to make small changes that drive lasting results.
Training, qualifications & experience
- Bsc (Hons) Biomedical Science
- Pg Dip Nutritional Therapy, University Of Worcester
- ABPI qualified.
- Member of the British Association for Applied Nutrition & lifestyle Medicine
- Member of the Complementary & Natural Healthcare Council (CNHC)
Areas of nutrition I deal with
- Adults and elderly adults
- Anaemia *
- Chronic Fatigue Syndrome/ME *
- Coeliac disease *
- Constipation *
- Crohn's disease *
- Diabetes *
- Diarrhoea *
- Digestive problems *
- Eczema *
- Endometriosis *
- Fibromyalgia *
- Food allergy and food intolerance
- Heart disease *
- High blood pressure *
- High cholesterol *
- Hyperthyroidism *
- Hypothyroidism *
- Infants and pre-school children
- Iron deficiency anaemia *
- Irritable bowel syndrome *
- Life stages
- Megaloblastic anaemia *
- Menopause *
- Migraine *
- Nutrition and mental health
- Obesity *
- Osteoporosis *
- Polycystic ovary syndrome *
- Pregnancy and preconception
- Premenstrual syndrome *
- Psoriasis *
- Rosacea *
- Schoolchildren and teenagers
- Skin health *
- Thyroid problems *
- Tiredness *
- Vegetarian and vegan diets
- Weight gain
- Weight management
- Women's nutrition
* If you have been diagnosed or suspect you may have one of the medical conditions starred above, you should consult your GP for advice, diagnosis and treatment and always inform your health professional before starting any alternative or additional therapies, treatments or making any major changes in your diet or exercise programme.
Photos & videos
We recommend a minimum of 3 consultations to really understand your condition and monitor the impact of the changes you are making. Often with Nutritional Therapy & Functional Medicine even small initial changes can have positive impacts on your health, however for more complex or chronic cases this may take more time and further follow sessions may be advised.
We feel it important to meet you in person, at least for the first consultation, following this if it is not practical for you, consultations can be done via skype.
Consultation 1 - 75 mins - £140 - Full Case Review, Health Bio Creation & Initial Recommendations
(Includes 1-2 hours research)
This in-depth first appointment includes:
- reviewing your health history, family history, impact of medications, lifestyle & more to create a full picture of your health - Health Bio
- reviewing any recent and relevant blood testing
- present symptom discussion & possible links to your present diet, this is done by an initial analysis of your diet over 3 days prior to the appointment
- discussion of any functional testing that may be deemed valuable to your situation
- at this appointment your will be offered some foundational nutritional & lifestyle advice, specific to you.
Following this appointment I will reflect on all the information gathered and research your specific situation to present a detailed personalised plan at your next consultation.
Consultation 2 - In-depth Personalised Plan & Detailed Dietary Report - £99 - 60 mins
At this consultation you will be presented with the results of your 3 Day Dietary Analysis. This information alongside your Health Bio can indicate any potential nutrient deficiencies and if deemed necessary, relevant supplements will be suggested. We will also discuss the impact and progress of your initial dietary changes and further personalise your plan according to your level of responsiveness.
You will also discuss the results of any functional testing you may have had and how this informs your Health bio and personalised plan.
Following this consultation you will be emailed a comprehensive update personalised plan.
Consultation 3 - Review, Track & Adapt - £99 - 60 mins
This consultation provides the opportunity to focus on how you and your body are responding to the changes in diet & lifestyle. Here we track the changes in your symptoms, build on your successes and find ways to support the more difficult areas of change. Any results of further functional testing will be discussed and further follow up testing advised if appropriate.
Following this consultation you will receive a further updated personalised plan
Ongoing Care - For existing clients £75 - 45 mins
Type of session
|Online nutrition support:||No|
|Telephone nutrition support:||No|
|Face to face nutrition:||Yes|