Erica Gibbon, Linden Tree Health
I use the Functional Medicine Model to help identify the root causes of a wide variety of health and weight conditions and to help you find the best way of eating to suit your unique biochemistry, lifestyle and preferences. I focus on a 'can do' attitude, finding ways to overcome obstacles, getting motivated and excited about beautiful foods and on eliminating cravings and hunger.
I work with people with a variety of health conditions as well as those who want to:
- Improve their health
- Lose weight sustainability for the long term
- Achieve improved energy
- Relieve symptoms of poor digestion
- Get excited about food and nourishment
- Get a good night's rest
If you request a reply via email, please check your 'junk' email folder if you do not find my reply within 48 hours
- A free initial consultation during which I provide information on nutritional strategies to help you address your specific health concerns and that can fit in with your food preferences and lifestyle
- A free 1-2-1 Stress Management Consultation to help you understand the stress response and how you can manage it
Ongoing I offer:
- Structured 1-2-1 nutritional therapy programmes, tailored to you, to keep you on track with achieving your health goals. Includes communication with your GP and review of your current medication to ensure that advice I give works alongside your existing treatment plan
- Feel Great Formula weight management weekends for women in their 40's, 50's and beyond who have been trying to lose weight forever but have never found a way that works for them long term
- Life Coaching to help you navigate your way through stressful situations and/or challenging periods
Training, qualifications & experience
BSc in Nutritional Therapy - Middlesex University, CNELM
Dietary Educator - Centre of Nutrition Education & Lifestyle Management (CNELM)
Foundation Training in ME, Chonic Fatigue and Fibromyalgia with The Chrysalis Effect
Certified Practitioner of Neuro Linguistic Programming (NLP)
HeartMath Registered Practitioner
British Association for Applied Nutrition and Nutritional Therapy
The British Association for Applied Nutrition and Nutritional Therapy is the professional body for Nutritional Therapists.
There are different BANT membership classes, including Full Member, Fellow Member and Student Member.
All BANT practitioners must have met the required standards of training, be fully insured and adhere to the BANT Code of Ethics and Practice.
If you have been diagnosed or suspect you may have this medical condition, you should consult your GP for advice, diagnosis and treatment and always inform your health professional before starting any alternative or additional therapies, treatments or making any major changes in your diet or exercise programme.
Memberships / Registrations:
Member of The British Association for Applied Nutrition and Nutritional Therapy (BANT)
CNHC Registered (Complementary and Natural Healthcare Council)
Erica is an experienced coach and lecturer