Erica Gibbon, Linden Tree Health
I use the Functional Medicine Model to help identify the root causes of a wide variety of health and weight conditions and to help you find the best way of eating to suit your unique biochemistry, lifestyle and preferences. I focus on a 'can do' attitude, finding ways to overcome obstacles, getting motivated and excited about beautiful foods and on eliminating cravings and hunger.
I work with people who want to:
- Improve their health
- Lose weight sustainability for the long term
- Achieve improved energy
- Relieve symptoms of poor digestion
- Get excited about food and nourishment
- Improve sleep
- Manage stress and mood
- understand and support their body systems when dealing with multiple health concerns
I can reply by phone or email. If you are requesting a reply via email, please check your 'junk' email folder if you do not find my reply within 48 hours
- A free initial consultation to discuss your needs, explain how I work and how nutritional therapy and functional medicine may help you reach your health goals
Ongoing I offer:
- Structured 1-2-1 nutritional therapy programmes, tailored to you, to keep you on track with achieving your health goals. Includes communication with your GP and review of your current medication to ensure that advice I give works alongside your existing treatment plan
- Feel Great Formula Retreats for women who want to understand how to improve their health and happiness in a supportive and fun environment
- Life Coaching to help you navigate your way through stressful situations and/or challenging periods
Training, qualifications & experience
BSc in Nutritional Therapy - Middlesex University, CNELM
Dietary Educator - Centre of Nutrition Education & Lifestyle Management (CNELM)
Foundation Training in ME, Chonic Fatigue and Fibromyalgia with The Chrysalis Effect
Certified Practitioner of Neuro Linguistic Programming (NLP)
HeartMath Registered Practitioner
Lecturer at CNM Manchester
Functional medicine training in Energy, Detoxification and Cardiovascular Health
British Association for Applied Nutrition and Nutritional Therapy
The British Association for Applied Nutrition and Nutritional Therapy is the professional body for Nutritional Therapists.
There are different BANT membership classes, including Full Member, Fellow Member and Student Member.
All BANT practitioners must have met the required standards of training, be fully insured and adhere to the BANT Code of Ethics and Practice.
Information about health conditions (*)
Nutritional therapy can help enhance the well-being of individuals diagnosed with serious medical conditions, but should not take the place of medical treatment and advice. If you have been diagnosed with - or suspect you may have - any of these conditions, please speak to your doctor before starting nutritional therapy or making any major changes to your diet or lifestyle.
Memberships / Registrations:
Member of The British Association for Applied Nutrition and Nutritional Therapy (BANT)
CNHC Registered (Complementary and Natural Healthcare Council)
Erica is an experienced coach and lecturer