The Nutritional Therapy Clinic
Emma is the founder of The Nutritional Therapy Clinic, where she sees clients in her busy Harley Street (London) and Colchester (Essex) practices.
She has helped thousands of clients, based both in the UK and overseas, improve their health, by providing individually tailored programmes, designed to fit in with her clients’ lifestyle and nutrition needs.
The areas she specialises in are Weight Management, Children’s health, and Female Hormone Health amongst many other areas.
Emma has written articles for a variety of magazine including Men’s Health, Positive Health online, FHM, Shortlist Magazine and Desi blitz.
- After my first meeting with Emma I walked out feeling like someone had really listened to me, after years of dealing with numerous stomach problems, I feel like a completely new person, I have my life back. (Jo Williamson)
- Thanks to Emma my back problem has subsided, she has given me new hope and the strength to cope with this condition. (Juliana)
- Emma was exactly the specialist and expert who knew what would be best in my particular case. Her consultations were in-depth, informative, and tailored especially for me. (Edith)
- After 2 months of following Emma’s diet changes and supplements, we are overjoyed that we are 14 weeks pregnant! I have recommended you and the clinic many times, thanks so much once again. (Laura)
Metabolic Balance and Weight Loss
Emma is a certified Metabolic Balance Coach and has been working with the programme for the last 5 years, soon after its arrival in the UK.
Metabolic Balance is a wellbeing and weight management nutrition plan, made famous in 2013 when Boy George attributed his dramatic weight loss to the programme.
What sets it apart from anything else is that each plan is completely unique and based on blood test results. It works by addressing nutritional imbalances and regulating hormones. Emma’s clients have lost between 5 – 25kg’s on the programme, and also seen substantial improvements to their feelings of health.
There are no meal replacements bars, shakes or powders, just healthy foods that can easily be found in your local supermarket.
More importantly it give you a framework for healthy eating for life, that is also allows for treats, parties, holidays etc.
- When I first went to Emma I was over 17 stone and felt awful. The programme she gave me is so easy to follow and the weight has come off easily, I now weigh under 11 stone, Metabolic Balance has certainly changed my life and vastly improved my health. Thank you Emma! (Amanda)
- Metabolic Balance has changed my life, not only am I steadily losing weight but my whole body is beginning to get back into balance. Emma's approach and brilliant coaching helped tremulously’’ (Rebekah)
- I can honestly say I have never felt better in my life, I have lost 21lbs in 8 weeks my hair, nails and skin are so much better - they feel really healthy, I have so much more energy it’s like being 30 years younger! I only wish I found Emma years ago. (Paula)
- Emma is excellent! and I’m a convert to MB! Within a couple of weeks all my symptoms had started to disappear and energy levels returned, the feeling is indescribable! I lost 13kg (28.7lb) in 2 months, I do not get hungry and have no cravings! (Kohar)
- I have been on the metabolic balance programme for 12 weeks, I’ve lost 15 ½ pounds, I am full of energy and my skin glows, it is not difficult to follow and Emma is very supportive and encouraging. As a medical doctor I fully recommend the diet and most of all Emma who is very experienced.
Dr Chrysa Spyridakou
- With Emma's direction it took me just over 3 months (including the Christmas/New Year period) to lose 3.5 stone & 3 dress sizes. (Michelle)
- I have struggled with my weight, on the Metabolic Balance programme I don’t feel hungry and Emma is very supportive, after 3 weeks I'd lost 6kg and an amazing 11.5cm from my waist, I’ve now lost 12kg and I feel and look great. I continue following the basic 'rules' of the plan as a way of life! (LP)
Training, qualifications & experience
FdSc Dip ION, 8 years plus CPD and member of BANT, CNHC and NTC.
Emma's clients have included people from all walks of life including celebrities, creative types, sports personalities, city bankers and other leading business men and women. She currently works with clients based all over the world including Europe, Africa, Asia and the Middle East.
Areas of nutrition I deal with
- Adults and elderly adults
- Anaemia *
- Balanced diet
- Binge eating disorder *
- Bulimia nervosa *
- Chronic Fatigue Syndrome/ME *
- Coeliac disease *
- Confidence and self-esteem
- Constipation *
- Crohn's disease *
- Diabetes *
- Diarrhoea *
- Digestive problems *
- Eating disorders *
- Eczema *
- Fibromyalgia *
- Food allergy and food intolerance
- Healthy eating
- Healthy hair
- Heart disease *
- High blood pressure *
- High cholesterol *
- Hyperthyroidism *
- Hypothyroidism *
- Infants and pre-school children
- Iron deficiency anaemia *
- Irritable bowel syndrome *
- Life stages
- Menopause *
- Migraine *
- Obesity *
- Osteoporosis *
- Polycystic ovary syndrome *
- Pregnancy and preconception
- Premenstrual syndrome *
- Psoriasis *
- Rosacea *
- Schoolchildren and teenagers
- Skin health *
- Sports nutrition
- Thyroid problems *
- Tiredness *
- Weight gain
- Weight management
- Women's nutrition
* If you have been diagnosed or suspect you may have one of the medical conditions starred above, you should consult your GP for advice, diagnosis and treatment and always inform your health professional before starting any alternative or additional therapies, treatments or making any major changes in your diet or exercise programme.
- London £160 initial consultation £110 follow up
- Dedham, Colchester £90 initial consultation £60 follow up.
Areas we can help to address:
Weight Management, energy, allergies, food intolerance and mood.
Type of session
|Online nutrition support:||Yes|
|Telephone nutrition support:||Yes|
|Face to face nutrition:||Yes|
Monday - Dedham Colchester Essex Tuesday - Harley Street London Wednesday - Harley Street London Thursday - Dedham, Colchester, Essex