Cristiano Percoco BSc (Hons) Clinical Nutritional Therapist
University Of Westminster Polyclinic
Units B2.1 & B1.2
133 Rye Lane
Your health is the best investment you will ever make.
Hi and thank you for visiting my profile. I very much appreciate your time and I respect the fact you are looking for a solution to your problem/s.
My original passion and then expertise in Nutrition came from my own journey out of serious illness many years ago. I was able to recover by adjusting my diet and life style. Today I am the best and healthiest me ever existed.
Health is not the absence of disease, but rather a wonderful and magic state of being. Health is supreme vitality, strength, joy, prosperity, harmony and abundance. It is an extraordinary experience that involves all your senses at a higher level.
Here to help you, whichever your health concern!
I have specialized in:
- Gastrointestinal complains
- Brain health
- Weight management
- Auto-immune diseases
- Male and Female hormonal issues
- Sport performance
- Skin health
- "Metabolic Syndrome" conditions
I also practice at:
Bellissima Treatments Ltd
5 Westbury Parade
Training, qualifications & experience
- BSc (Hons) Health Sciences, Nutritional Therapy, using the Functional Medicine model
- NLP accredited Practitioner & Life Coach
- Year 1 Psychoneuroimmunology
- NTEC certification for the application of Nutrition during and after cancer treatment
- Alzheimer’s Disease: Gut-Brain link & Genetics of AD
- Nutrigenomic: Bridging the gap, Part 1 & 2
- Nutrigenomic: A new approach to Health & Performance, Nutritional Genomic, Detoxificatioin
- Treatment and Management of Autoimmune Conditions: Genetics and Epigenetics of Autoimmunity
- Inflammation: The Role of Epigenetics and Gene Expression
- Sport Nutrition Live: Nutritional physiology & the gut; Nucleotides & Performance; Nutritional strategies for the Tour de France riders; Metabolic & nutritional requirements of elite rugby; Strategies to recover from exercise
- Nutrigenomics Influences on the Liver Detoxification
- Nutrigenomics and Fat Sensitivity
- Advanced Nutrition Management of Chronic Immune Conditions
- Sport Nutrition Live: Ergogenic Aids & Vitamin D in Sport / Bio-individuality / Functional Medicine Assessment
These different disciplines facilitate the understanding of possible biochemical imbalances in my clients’ physical or mental conditions and guide me to determine individualized nutrition and lifestyle solutions for every case.
Areas of nutrition I deal with
- Adults and elderly adults
- Balanced diet
- Binge eating disorder *
- Cancer *
- Chronic Fatigue Syndrome/ME *
- Coeliac disease *
- Confidence and self-esteem
- Constipation *
- Crohn's disease *
- Diabetes *
- Diarrhoea *
- Digestive problems *
- Eczema *
- Endometriosis *
- Fibromyalgia *
- Food allergy and food intolerance
- Healthy eating
- Healthy hair
- High blood pressure *
- High cholesterol *
- Hypothyroidism *
- Iron deficiency anaemia *
- Irritable bowel syndrome *
- Life stages
- Menopause *
- Migraine *
- Obesity *
- Osteoporosis *
- Polycystic ovary syndrome *
- Pregnancy and preconception
- Premenstrual syndrome *
- Psoriasis *
- Rosacea *
- Schoolchildren and teenagers
- Skin health and conditions *
- Sports nutrition
- Thyroid problems *
- Tiredness *
- Weight gain
- Weight management
- Women's nutrition
* If you have been diagnosed or suspect you may have one of the medical conditions starred above, you should consult your GP for advice, diagnosis and treatment and always inform your health professional before starting any alternative or additional therapies, treatments or making any major changes in your diet or exercise programme.
Photos & videos
I offer 15 minutes free initial consultation.
Please get in touch directly for information about my fees.
I also offer a discount when booking a set of three or five consultations.
10% discount for Skype or phone consultations
I practice in different Central London clinics, or do home visits where needed
I use functional and DNA testing in complex cases.
Some supplementation might be needed at a discounted rate.
Before your first appointment you need to complete a questionnaire, which includes your health goals, a comprehensive health and medical screen and a three days food and symptom diary. This should ideally be emailed back to me prior your initial appointment. The second best option is to bring it in with you on your first meeting, when I will ask you more questions to expand on the questionnaire itself.
The more I know the better I may be able to guide your own body’s return to health. After this preliminary examination, we will discuss the most appropriate dietary and life style interventions to suit your needs and health goals.
Nutritional Therapy is not a quick fix, but a journey of self discovery and it may take some time to regain optimum health. I understand that changes, for any part of life, are always hard to embrace, but I believe that with the right tools, mind set and attitude, impossible things may become possible.
You won't be left alone on your journey. We will work together as a team, which means you can contact me via email in between consultations for any burning questions or if you need to share new insights. I will also reach out to you, on a regular basis, in order to check-in on your progresses. I want you to succeed in pursuing your health objectives.
Type of session
|Online nutrition support:||Yes|
|Telephone nutrition support:||Yes|
|Face to face nutrition:||Yes|
Monday to Friday 9.30-16.30 (last appointment); Saturday and Sunday 10.30-13.30