Every professional displayed on Nutritionist Resource has been independently verified by our team to ensure they have suitable credentials to practise.
This professional is available for new clients.
This professional is available for new clients.
Hi and thank you for visiting my profile.
My passion in Nutrition came from my own journey out of serious illness many years ago. I was able to recover by adjusting my diet and life style. My recovery made me believe that our physical and emotional bodies may regain optimal health anytime, if we only create the right internal and external environment.
Health is not the absence of disease, but rather a wonderful state of being. It is supreme vitality, an extraordinary experience that involves all your senses at a higher level. If this is you, then great! But if you are far from it, then please get in touch.
Please remember that your health is be the best investment you will ever make, so take good care of your body, as it is your only vehicle to take you through life.
Here to help you, whichever your health concern!
I have specialized in:
- Gastrointestinal complains
- Brain health
- Weight management
- Auto-immune diseases
- Male and Female hormonal issues
- Skin health
- "Metabolic Syndrome"
- Inflammatory and painful conditions
Training, qualifications & experience
- BSc (Hons) Health Sciences, Nutritional Therapy, using the Functional Medicine model
- Web-based media: Cardiovascular Health
- Getting To the Heart of Cardiovascular Health, by Decker Weiss, Nmd, Fasa
- NTEC certification for the application of Nutrition Science during and after cancer treatment
- BANT podcast: Endurance nutrition
- Autism Spectrum Disorder: a Multi-System Approach
- Mitochondria And Their Role In Mental Wellbeing, Depression And Neurodegeneration
- Mitochondria, the Orchestrators of Cellular Health
- Depression - The Mind-Body Diet And Lifestyle Connection
- IHCAN Webinar ‘Probiotics, prebiotics and phytobiotics, tools to achieve a diverse and healthy human microbiome
- SIBO, BANT webinar
- The Practical Approach To Neuropsychiatric Conditions - Part 1 & 2
- How to retrain your appetite, BANT webinar
- Digestion in Practice, BioCare
- Functional Approach to Sport Nutrition
- NLP accredited Practitioner & Life Coach
- Year 1 Psychoneuroimmunology
- Alzheimer’s Disease: Gut-Brain link & Genetics of AD
- The Ageing Brain and nutrients to support cognition.
- Nutrigenomic in practice
- Nutrigenomic: Bridging the gap, Part 1 & 2
- Nutrigenomic: A new approach to Health & Performance, Nutritional Genomic, Detoxificatioin
- The case of PCOS
- Treatment and Management of Autoimmune Conditions: Genetics and Epigenetics of Autoimmunity
- Inflammation: The Role of Epigenetics and Gene Expression
- Sport Nutrition Live: Nutritional physiology & the gut; Nucleotides & Performance; Nutritional strategies for the Tour de France riders; Metabolic & nutritional requirements of elite rugby; Strategies to recover from exercise
- Nutrigenomics Influences on the Liver Detoxification
- Nutrigenomics and Fat Sensitivity
- Advanced Nutrition Management of Chronic Immune Conditions
- Sport Nutrition Live: Ergogenic Aids & Vitamin D in Sport / Bio-individuality / Functional Medicine Assessment
These different disciplines facilitate the understanding of possible biochemical imbalances in my clients’ physical or mental conditions and guide me to determine individualized nutrition and lifestyle solutions for every case.
The CNHC encompasses many types of alternative therapy, including massage, aromatherapy and nutrition.
In order to be admitted to the register a practitioner must have studied to the National Occupational Standards for that profession/discipline, or have reached the equivalent of the National Occupational Standards through other relevant training or at least three years of experience and been assessed by their peers.
A practitioner must also have professional insurance and agree to abide by the CNHC Code of Conduct, Performance and Ethics.
The British Association for Applied Nutrition and Nutritional Therapy is the professional body for Nutritional Therapists.
There are different BANT membership classes, including Full Member, Fellow Member and Student Member.
All BANT practitioners must have met the required standards of training, be fully insured and adhere to the BANT Code of Ethics and Practice.
Accredited register membership
The Accredited Register Scheme was set up in 2013 by the Department of Health (DoH) as a way to recognise organisations that hold voluntary registers which meet certain standards. These standards are set by the Professional Standards Authority (PSA).
This therapist has indicated that they belong to an Accredited Register.
Information about health conditions (*)
Nutritional therapy can help enhance the well-being of individuals diagnosed with serious medical conditions, but should not take the place of medical treatment and advice. If you have been diagnosed with - or suspect you may have - any of these conditions, please speak to your doctor before starting nutritional therapy or making any major changes to your diet or lifestyle.
Free initial telephone session
I offer 15 minutes free initial consultation over the phone whenever needed, for a preliminary discussion about your problems.
Please get in touch directly for information about my fees.
I offer two initial packages of either three or five consultations, depending of the severity and complexity of the case.
I practice in Bournemouth, and I home visit whenever needed at no extra fees, if within Bournemouth area.
I may use functional testing in more complex cases.
I offer discounts on supplements, compared to retail prices.
When I work
Monday to Friday 12.00-18.00 (last appointment). Some availability on Saturday.
Over the phone and video consultations also available.
Before your first appointment you will need to complete a questionnaire, which includes your health goals, a comprehensive health and medical screen and a three days food and symptom diary. This should be ideally emailed back to me prior your initial appointment. The more I know the better I may be able to guide your own body’s return to optimal health.
After this preliminary examination, we will discuss the most appropriate dietary and life style interventions to suit your needs and health goals.
Nutritional Therapy is not a quick fix, but a journey of self discovery and it may take some time to regain health and happiness. I understand that change, for any part of life, is always hard to embrace, but I believe that with the right tools, mind set and attitude, impossible things may become possible.
You won't be left alone on your journey. We will work together as a team, which means you can contact me via email in between consultations for any burning questions or if you need to share new insights. I will also reach out to you, on a regular basis, in order to check-in on your progresses. I want you to succeed in pursuing your health objectives.