Clemence Cleave Nutritionist (MSc, ANutr)
Kingston Upon Thames
I am a registered nutritionist (ANutr) with a Master in Clinical Nutrition. This means that I abide to the Association for Nutrition's Code of Conduct, keep up-to-date with the latest research and ensure that my advice are based on scientific evidence.
I help individuals and families to address their nutritional needs, whether it is to lose weight, restore a healthy relationship with food, enhance their sport performance or to eat more broadly or ethically.
My ethos is that we can and should all eat well – eating good and tasty food to fuel our minds and bodies. But this needs to be adapted to our lives. Many of my clients have crazy schedules and I work with them to lock in nutrition.
I believe in science-based nutrition – many popular and famous theories about nutrition are seductive yet simply fallacious. Everything I do is based on robust scientific evidence. All my advice is backed up by solid research, which I'll be delighted to share with you if you're interested.
Each individual has different tastes, a different story, a different body and a different lifestyle. While the principles of nutrition are the same for everyone – eat, in moderation, a varied and balanced diet, mainly plant-based – I believe the ways to implement such a healthy diet are multiple. Taking your individuality into account, I can make food work for you, not against you.
Training, qualifications & experience
- Master of Science, Clinical Nutrition from University of Roehampton (with Distinction and Top Student Prize)
- Chef training at Alain Ducasse Formation, Cooking School for Professionals PARIS
Areas of nutrition I deal with
- Chronic Fatigue Syndrome/ME *
- Coeliac disease *
- Digestive problems *
- Eating disorders *
- Food allergy and food intolerance
- Healthy eating
- Heart disease *
- High blood pressure *
- High cholesterol *
- Iron deficiency anaemia *
- Menopause *
- Obesity *
- Osteoporosis *
- Polycystic ovary syndrome *
- Pregnancy and preconception
- Premenstrual syndrome *
- Schoolchildren and teenagers
- Sports nutrition
- Tiredness *
- Weight gain
- Weight management
- Women's nutrition
* If you have been diagnosed or suspect you may have one of the medical conditions starred above, you should consult your GP for advice, diagnosis and treatment and always inform your health professional before starting any alternative or additional therapies, treatments or making any major changes in your diet or exercise programme.
Photos & videos
£80 for a 1-hour consultation*
£45 for a half-hour consultation
Weight loss programmes:
- 3-month: £250 (incl. 6 half-hour consultations)
- 6-month: £480 (incl. 12 half-hour consultations)
*recommended for first session
"Clémence is amazingly thorough in her assessment, she gives out perfectly tailored advice and she is so enthusiastic you actually come out of her sessions feeling really positive, rather than overwhelmed, by her recommendations.I really did feel in good hands with Clémence, knowing that she constantly keeps up with the ongoing nutritional research of which she has an in-depth knowledge. This enables her to back up every single piece of advice she gives out by solid evidence which she is more than happy to share." Celine, Kingston.
Type of session
|Online nutrition support:||Yes|
|Telephone nutrition support:||No|
|Face to face nutrition:||Yes|
Mon, Tues, Thu: 8:00 - 16:00 Wed: 10:00 - 19:00 Fri: 8:00 - 15:00