Sick and tired of feeling sick and tired? I am a fully qualified and professionally registered Nutritional Therapist and feel passionately about supporting my clients to feel their very best selves.
I have worked successfully with a range of clients and conditions including:
- Bloating or discomfort upon eating
- Food intolerances
- Skin breakouts
- Weakened immune system and on-going colds and infections
- Sugar cravings
- Weight loss
- And much more…
Face to face appointments available in Kingston Upon Thames and Harley Street, London or over Skype / Zoom.
I offer a free 20 minute telephone consultation before engaging with new clients to answer any questions you have about nutritional therapy so that you can feel confident that you have found the right nutritionist for you.
Training, qualifications & experience
Dip Naturopathic Nutrition, CNM London
BSc, University of Surrey
Fully registered with industry bodies ANP, BANT & CNCH
CRB and police cleared
British Association for Applied Nutrition and Nutritional Therapy
The British Association for Applied Nutrition and Nutritional Therapy is the professional body for Nutritional Therapists.
There are different BANT membership classes, including Full Member, Fellow Member and Student Member.
All BANT practitioners must have met the required standards of training, be fully insured and adhere to the BANT Code of Ethics and Practice.
Complementary and Natural Healthcare Council
The CNHC encompasses many types of alternative therapy, including massage, aromatherapy and nutrition.
In order to be admitted to the register a practitioner must have studied to the National Occupational Standards for that profession/discipline, or have reached the equivalent of the National Occupational Standards through other relevant training or at least three years of experience and been assessed by their peers.
A practitioner must also have professional insurance and agree to abide by the CNHC Code of Conduct, Performance and Ethics.
Accredited register membership
Accredited Register Scheme
The Accredited Register Scheme was set up in 2013 by the Department of Health (DoH) as a way to recognise organisations that hold voluntary registers which meet certain standards. These standards are set by the Professional Standards Authority (PSA).
This therapist has indicated that they belong to an Accredited Register.
Initial consultation £150
Follow-up consultation £75
(£200 if purchased together in advance)
INITIAL CONSULTATION £150
• An initial face-to-face consultation of 90 minutes +
• Full analysis & research of your case along with diet diary and test results.
• Explanation of evidenced-based personalised diet, supplement and lifestyle plan(s).
• Email and text support.
FOLLOW-UP CONSULTATION £75
• One 45 min follow up 4-6 weeks later (online or face-to-face)
• Arrangement and analysis of functional tests, if necessary.
• Relevant recipes, explanatory handouts and useful book/website links.
ANY ADDITIONAL FOLLOW UP CONSULTATIONS £75
· 45 minute face-to-face or online consultation
· An up-dated evidenced-based personalised diet, supplement and lifestyle plan.
· Arrangement and/or analysis of functional tests, if applicable.
· Full analysis and research of the results.?
· Relevant recipes, explanatory handouts and useful website links.?
(Supplements and functional tests are not included in this price).
Having qualified in Nutritional Medicine (2018) at The College of Naturopathic Medicine in London, I also volunteer as an assistant supervisor of student clinics at the college, ensuring industry best practices. I also completed an extensive and intensive six month 'gut microbiome' project under the close guidance of the college's most senior lecturer and am passionate about issues around gut health, immune system and weight management.
I am affiliated with a number of functional testing companies and where required, can guide you through the functional testing route.
You can see more at www.splendidnutrition.co.uk or feel free to call me on 07531 631 054