Nuala Hume MSc, DipCNM, mBANT, mCNHC
With a thriving practice in Surrey and working with clients remotely from any location in the world, I am able to assist and support people on their road to wellness. I decided to become a nutritionist to help with my current health issue, now the focus is on helping other people with their health concern.
The aim of my practise is to provide guidance on nutrients for the gut and mental health particularly, highlighting the effects of food and nutrients on the body.
The most effective way to obtain wellness is by supporting your body in all aspects, this includes exercise, good nutrients, sound sleep and reduced chronic stress as some examples; remember health deteriorates over time and so your body needs time and support to help it heal.
As a registered nutritional therapist and energy worker, my unique combination offers support on all levels, not just the physical body, but the subtle bodies too that holds the condition. My passion is helping others to live their lives to the fullest, to support them so they can continue with the activities they enjoy in life.
Voluntary work is important to me and I help out Alzheimer Cafe Camberley, talking to people, offering support and making them feel safe and secure when they attend this regular monthly event. I also support Sals Shoes in their website design, a charity set up to deliver used children's footwear throughout the world to under privilege countries.
Thank you for reading and looking forward hearing from you.
Training, qualifications & experience
Functional Medicine Practitioner
> MSc Personalised Nutrition
> Dip CNM Naturopathic Nutrition
> Energy Medicine Practitioner
> Feng Shui Consultant & Teacher
> PTTS Adult Education Tutor
> Full Member of BANT
> Full Member of CNHC
> Associate Member of IFM
Areas of nutrition I deal with
- Adults and elderly adults
- Anaemia *
- Balanced diet
- Chronic Fatigue Syndrome/ME *
- Coeliac disease *
- Confidence and self-esteem
- Constipation *
- Diabetes *
- Diarrhoea *
- Digestive problems *
- Food allergy and food intolerance
- Healthy eating
- High blood pressure *
- High cholesterol *
- Hyperthyroidism *
- Hypothyroidism *
- Irritable bowel syndrome *
- Life stages
- Migraine *
- Obesity *
- Schoolchildren and teenagers
- Skin health *
- Thyroid problems *
- Tiredness *
- Weight gain
- Weight management
* If you have been diagnosed or suspect you may have one of the medical conditions starred above, you should consult your GP for advice, diagnosis and treatment and always inform your health professional before starting any alternative or additional therapies, treatments or making any major changes in your diet or exercise programme.
Photos & videos
Following a nutritional programme can help you to generally feel healthier. Remember health can deteriorate over time and so your body needs time and support to help it heal. Therefore, the best results are seen when people who are dedicated to their healing journey, undertake a programme for a few weeks.
- There are a number of fee packages available, starting from £285
- Initial Consultation - 90 minutes
- Follow up consultations - 30 minutes
- Mini progress calls - 15 minutes
- E-mail support
- Health goal setting
- Food diary analysis
- Personalised nutrition and lifestyle plan
- Supplemental plan
- Current medical and nutrient interaction (if applicable)
- Recommendation on functional tests and interpretation
- Individual one off sessions are also available, starting from £110
NEW CLEAN EATING PROGRAMME 2017
Challenged by excess weight or gut health, then take part in a personalised programme to eat for a healthier you.
For deeper healing, the use of energetic work as a stand alone or when combined with nutrition can provide outstanding benefits.
Type of session
|Online nutrition support:||Yes|
|Telephone nutrition support:||Yes|
|Face to face nutrition:||Yes|
Available for sessions week days and weekends.