Lowri Turner - DipNT, HDipCH. CNHC, GHR Weight Loss and Cravings Specialist
1a Leicester Mews (off Leicester Rd)
2a Prebend Street
07831 572 402
I am a fully trained nutritional therapist, specialising in weightloss, hormone balance (thyroid, blood sugar balance, menstrual problems, 50+ weight gain, bloating and gut health). i am also a professional clinical hypnotherapist. I offer a unique and effective combination of nutrition and hypnotherapy for
* Weightloss, sugar addiction, cravings and to beat emotional and stress eating
* Hormone balance, blood sugar disorders, 40+ weight gain for men and women, thyroid
* Bloating, digestion, inflammatory bowel conditions
* Allergies/intolerances incl food intolerance testing
* I see children and teens.
The nutrition gets you eating the right things, the hypnotherapy helps you to stick to it.
NEW STOP SMOKING/VAPING HYPNOHERAPY COURSES
Are you also trying to stop smoking or know someone who'd like to? My new 3 session Stop Smoking course (£245) could be the answer. E firstname.lastname@example.org or txt 07831 572 402 for more details.
WHAT CLIENTS SAY:
'I just wanted to let you know that I have lost 2 stone and am still losing. You really flicked a switch in me and I am so grateful,' Nikki. Many other positive reviews on www.lowriturner.com
FREE INITIAL ASSESSMENT - come in and discuss what you want to achieve. I can also do a food intolerance test on the spot if you wish
NEW QUICK AND EASY ONLINE BOOKING go to www.lowriturner.com
WHY HAVE NUTRITION WITH HYPNOTHERAPY?
Because even when you know what you should be eating, sometimes it's hard to stick to it
Hypnotherapy can help with:
- Emotional/stress eating
- Reducing portion size and slowing down eating
- Reducing snacking and grazing
- Beating cravings for chocolate, bread, wine etc.
- Night eating
- Increasing motivation to exercise.
- For more info or to book go to: www.lowriturner.com.
'It’s been much better than I thought it would be. I am sleeping really well and I’ve noticed a real difference with my bloating. I have no stomach cramps and my stomach is definitely flatter. At this point in a diet, I’d normally be obsessed by food, but the cravings have just gone’. - EMMA, 33, ACCOUNT EXECUTIVE,
‘The food plan has been clear and very easy to follow and the hypnotherapy has really reinforced not wanting to eat bread etc. I think it’s a great way to lose weight. Right after my first session, I became calmer and more relaxed and less panicked around food. I now feel so much more in control and more confident in myself’. - JAMES, 30, CHARITY WORKER.
Training, qualifications & experience
Foundation degree in Nutritional Therapy (University of Bedfordshire) 2009
Professional Diploma in Clinical Hypnosis (Institute of Clinical Hypnosis) 2010
Hypnosis Certification (McKay Solutions) 2009
Certified Practitioner in Neuro-Linguistic Programming (McKay Solutions) 2009
Time Line Therapy Practitioner (McKay Solutions) 2009
Certified Fertility to Birth Practitioner (Fertility2Birth) 2010
Fertility 2 Birth Practitioner Cert. 2011 incl hypnobirthing
Hypnoanalysis and Free Association (Central England Hypnotherapy Foundation) 2010
'The S Factor Diet: The Happiest Way To Lose Weight' by Lowri Turner (DBP) 2013
Areas of nutrition I deal with
- Adults and elderly adults
- Binge eating disorder *
- Bulimia nervosa *
- Coeliac disease *
- Confidence and self-esteem
- Constipation *
- Crohn's disease *
- Diabetes *
- Diarrhoea *
- Digestive problems *
- Eczema *
- Endometriosis *
- Food allergy and food intolerance
- Healthy hair
- Heart disease *
- High blood pressure *
- High cholesterol *
- Hyperthyroidism *
- Hypothyroidism *
- Infants and pre-school children
- Irritable bowel syndrome *
- Menopause *
- Migraine *
- Obesity *
- Osteoporosis *
- Polycystic ovary syndrome *
- Pregnancy and preconception
- Premenstrual syndrome *
- Psoriasis *
- Rosacea *
- Schoolchildren and teenagers
- Skin health and conditions *
- Sports nutrition
- Thyroid problems *
- Tiredness *
- Weight gain
- Weight management
- Women's nutrition
* If you have been diagnosed or suspect you may have one of the medical conditions starred above, you should consult your GP for advice, diagnosis and treatment and always inform your health professional before starting any alternative or additional therapies, treatments or making any major changes in your diet or exercise programme.
TUESDAY all day and eve. WEDNESDAY, FRIDAY & SAT 9.00 am - 2.00 pm - East Finchley (convenient for Muswell Hill, Mill Hill, Hertfordshire)
THURSDAY - HAMMERSMITH - 12 - 3 pm (convenient for Shepherds Bush, Notting Hill, West London)
NEW! MONDAY AND THURSDAY EVENINGS - CENTRAL LONDON W1 - 5 - 9 pm (convenient for West End, Holborn, Oxford Circus)
SUNDAYS 10.00 - 2.00 pm ISLINGTON (Convenient for North London, City of London)
30 minute INITIAL ASSESSMENT: FREE
1 X 1 hour consultation: £149
4 X 1 hour consultations: £499
8 x 1 hour consultations: £799
12 x 1 hour consultations: £999
50% off 10 x 1 hour consultations £745
There is a small supplement for consultations in my new Central London clinic to reflect higher therapy room costs.
Initial assessment in Central London FREE
Pay as you go rate for 1 hour £169
4 x 1 hour £579
1/2 price for 10 sessions £845
T & Cs
* Consultations can be spaced out to suit you.
* Consultation packages are for 1 person. You cannot split blocks.
* If booking the 1/2 price offer for 10 sessions, once you have begun your programme, refunds are not available.
* Cancellations made at least 24 hours in advance are not chargeable. Cancellations made within 24 hours are charged at the full rate.
134 foods, drinks and ingredients intolerance test £249
- includes laboratory blood test and results pack.
To book, please email email@example.com or go to www.lowriturner.com
I began my career as a journalist and TV presenter and some clients do recognise me from The Wright Stuff on Channel 5, on which I still appear, as well as DIYSOS, House Call and 'Lowri'.
I continue to write for a wide variety of publications including Top Sante, Zest, Healthy, Good Health in the Daily Mail and Grazia. I am resident nutritionist for Mother & Baby magazine.
I also host hypnotherapy for weight loss courses at Champneys, Herts,
Type of session
|Online nutrition support:||No|
|Telephone nutrition support:||Yes|
|Face to face nutrition:||Yes|
East Finchley Tuesday, Friday, Saturday
Central London W1 Mon and Thurs eve >P> Islington Sunday >P>