I’m a specialist oncology, rehabilitation & gastrointestinal dietitian with many years of experience in dietetics, nutritional treatment and preventative nutritional counselling. I have a special interest and strong background in providing support for people struggling with gastrointestinal side effects from cancer treatments, as well as over 20 years of experience with chronic gastroenterological conditions such as bowel surgery, IBS, inflammatory bowel disease and food allergy/intolerance. I work in all areas of nutritional rehabilitation and prehabilitation to optimise recovery and fitness. I am also trained to use personalised nutrition (coupled with Nutrigenomics/nutrigenetics) to provide individual DNA based assessments. I am Monash University trained in the use of the Low FODMAP Diet and have experience with SIBO (small intestinal bacterial overgrowth) dietary support.
What services do I provide?
- I provide telehealth services nationwide and internationally
- Nutritional assessment and analysis
- Letters and recommendations to other health care professionals (with your consent)
- Nutrigenomics and blood tests recommendations
- Small bowel intestinal overgrowth assessment and support
- Meal advise and recipe ideas
How can nutritional treatment help?
From improving recovery, reducing symptoms, improving your long term health and wellbeing to being able to cope better with treatments (operations/chemotherapy/radiotherapy/hormone treatment) there are many ways optimising nutrition can support you.
Link to reviews
Training, qualifications & experience
- BSc honors in Physiological Sciences
- PgDip (Diet) in Dietetics
- Masters in Clinical and Public Health Nutrition
- Masters level training in the late gastrointestinal and nutritional effects of cancer treatment
- Registered dietitian (HCPC) +20 years of experience
Practiced as a registered dietitian in the UK and Saint Helena Island
- Worked for 7 years as a Macmillan Dietitian
- Practiced as a registered nutritionist in Australia
- Trained in the use of a low FODMAP diet for IBS by Monash University
Registered / Accredited
Being registered/accredited with a professional body means an individual must have achieved a substantial level of training and experience approved by their member organisation.
Health and Care Professions Council
The HCPC are an independent, UK-wide health regulator. They set standards of professional training, performance and conduct for 14 professions.
They keep a register of health professionals who meet their standards, and they take action if registered health professionals fall below those standards. They were created by a piece of legislation called the Health Professions Order 2001.
Registration means that a health professional meets national standards for their professional training, performance and conduct.
From £125.00 to £250.00
One off consultation fee = £125 for the pre and post session assessments and plans/letters and full consultation (normally over 60 minutes)
Package for 3 sessions and emails in between = £250
Bespoke costs available
Day rate for projects/companies = £600 per day (8hrs)
Please contact me for a free 10 minute discovery call to discuss your needs and find out if I am the right person for you