Georgette Alayyan BSc (Hons), HCPC, R.D
Georgette @MyOwnDietitian offers a bespoke service dedicated to improving and enhancing individuals' lifestyles, health and well-being through nutrition.
Using the latest evidence-based scientific information to offer you personalised dietary advice to support you to make successful lifestyle changes. We all have different nutrition requirements, and one size does not fit all when it comes to diets.
- type one/type two/gestational Diabetes
- weight management-support to make life-long changes to your eating habits for a healthier and more active life
- coeliac disease
- irritable bowel syndrome (IBS), including low FODMAPs diet if required
- specialist help and support before and after weight loss (bariatric) surgery, whether you're having surgery privately or through the NHS, I can help you prepare for the required changes to your diet and lifestyle that are necessary for a successful outcome.
- dietary counselling to overcome emotional or binge eating
- food intolerances (i.e gluten or lactose)
- healthy eating and optimal nutrition
- heart health
- menu and recipe analysis
I look forward to sharing my passion about all things food related with you and communicating high quality, evidence-based information about diet and nutrition to help improve your health outcomes!
Training, qualifications & experience
Registered Dietitian and nutritionist regulated by the Health Care and Professions Council (HCPC) with a B.Sc. (Hons.) in Nutrition and Dietetics and a full member of the British Dietetics Association (BDA).
Extensive experience working within the NHS and private sector working with patients with complex health problems.
Areas of nutrition I deal with
- Adults and elderly adults
- Anaemia *
- Balanced diet
- Binge eating disorder *
- Chronic Fatigue Syndrome/ME *
- Coeliac disease *
- Confidence and self-esteem
- Constipation *
- Crohn's disease *
- Diabetes *
- Diarrhoea *
- Digestive problems *
- Eating disorders *
- Fibromyalgia *
- Healthy eating
- Healthy hair
- Heart disease *
- High blood pressure *
- High cholesterol *
- Hyperthyroidism *
- Hypothyroidism *
- Irritable bowel syndrome *
- Life stages
- Menopause *
- Obesity *
- Osteoporosis *
- Polycystic ovary syndrome *
- Pregnancy and preconception
- Premenstrual syndrome *
- Skin health *
- Sports nutrition
- Thyroid problems *
- Tiredness *
- Weight gain
- Weight management
- Women's nutrition
* If you have been diagnosed or suspect you may have one of the medical conditions starred above, you should consult your GP for advice, diagnosis and treatment and always inform your health professional before starting any alternative or additional therapies, treatments or making any major changes in your diet or exercise programme.
Please contact outlining your requirements. The fee depends on your individual needs as to whether you require a one off individual consultation or a package that includes additional follow up appointments.
Fees charged are in line with the guidelines produced by the Freelance Dietitian's Group of the British Dietetic Association.
My Own Dietitian provides dietetic advice and support to individuals on a range of nutritional topics as well as nutritional consultancy services to businesses, organisations and the media.
Type of session
|Online nutrition support:||Yes|
|Telephone nutrition support:||Yes|
|Face to face nutrition:||Yes|
My Own dietitian offer visits to your home if within the catchment area (Hants./West Sussex/Surrey border). Consultations also available via Skype. Evening /weekend appointments available.