Charlotte Schilcher, DipION, mBANT, CNHC, MTI
Nutritional Therapy has gained more and more attention in recent years and is now recognised as a legitimate tool in the management of persistent and problematic symptoms. And about time! The evidence is clear, personalised nutrition can ease symptoms, restore energy and act as part of our protective armour alongside exercise and other forms of lifestyle medicine in warding off disease. We literally are the nutrients we eat.
Each person is completely unique and therefore no two strategies are the same. We will work together to find the root cause of your symptoms and put a plan in place to manage these. With my full support, we can plan a dietary protocol that is manageable and fits in with your daily life.
Nutritional Therapy is a powerful tool in regaining and maintaining wellbeing and can be used to help:
Digestion health, mental health, ageing, hormonal health, weight management, cardiovascular health, energy issues and much more.
I am particularly interested in skin health and menopausal wellbeing.
Training, qualifications & experience
Diploma in Nutritional Therapy, Institute of Optimum Nutrition 2016-2019
- British Association of Nutritional and Lifestyle Medicine (BANT)
- Complementary and National Healthcare Council (CNHC).
I am also trained in Deep Tissue Massage Therapy and a member of the Massage Training Institute.
Areas of nutrition I deal with
- Anaemia *
- Chronic Fatigue Syndrome/ME *
- Coeliac disease *
- Diabetes *
- Digestive problems *
- Eczema *
- Endometriosis *
- Fibromyalgia *
- Food allergy and food intolerance
- Healthy eating
- Heart disease *
- High blood pressure *
- High cholesterol *
- Hyperthyroidism *
- Hypothyroidism *
- Iron deficiency anaemia *
- Megaloblastic anaemia *
- Menopause *
- Migraine *
- Nutrition and mental health
- Osteoporosis *
- Polycystic ovary syndrome *
- Pregnancy and preconception
- Premenstrual syndrome *
- Psoriasis *
- Rosacea *
- Skin health *
- Thyroid problems *
- Tiredness *
- Vegetarian and vegan diets
- Weight management
* If you have been diagnosed or suspect you may have one of the medical conditions starred above, you should consult your GP for advice, diagnosis and treatment and always inform your health professional before starting any alternative or additional therapies, treatments or making any major changes in your diet or exercise programme.
Photos & videos
For Fee information and packages please see my website where you can also sign up to my mailing list to receive articles and recipes to help you on your wellness journey.
You are welcome to a free discovery call to find out if Nutritional Therapy is the right next step for you.
My practice is in Upper Walthamstow. Home visits are possible and Skype can also be used.
Type of session
|Online nutrition support:||Yes|
|Telephone nutrition support:||Yes|
|Face to face nutrition:||Yes|
Monday - 9.30 am - 4pm
Tuesday - 9.30am - 12pm
Wednesday - 9.30am - 2pm
Thursday - 9.30am - 4pm
If these times do not suit you, please get in touch to make alternative arrangments.