Veronica De Angelis
Hello, I am a qualified Naturopathic Nutritional Therapist & Health Coach.
I work with people suffering from fatigue and immune related disorders, struggling with gut health and skin conditions or want to improve their weight management.
I Combine the science of what to eat for optimum health with motivational coaching so that you can achieve the best results for your individual wellness. I use a Functional Medicine approach, which means considering your health and the symptoms you are experiencing in the context of all of the body systems. This person-centred, evidence-based approach recognises that you are unique, not just in your chemical make-up but also in your individual likes, dislikes and personal circumstances.
I understand that you might be unsure whether a nutritional therapy and health coaching approach are what you need to get the results you are looking for. This is why I offer you a free health and energy review with me. During this phone consultation, you will be able to tell me about your health concerns, exactly what you are hoping to achieve, what you have already tried and what is standing in your way.
Please book you free health assessment today at https://bit.ly/2QvHKOg
Before your appointment, I will ask you to fill in a comprehensive health questionnaire and a food diary. Your bespoke nutrition, supplements* and lifestyle programme will be created based on your in-depth consultation and also (where relevant) following diagnostic testing*. A variety of different levels of support are available. * Supplements and diagnostic testing are optional.
I am available now for consultations online due to the lockdown.
Otherwise in person I am available for consultations by appointment at
The MindBody Therapy Centre, 120 Stanstead Rd, Forest Hill, London SE23 1BX
London Natural Health Centre, 46 Theobalds Rd, London WC1X 8N
To book an appointment or for more info please call 07757313920 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Training, qualifications & experience
- Diploma in Biomedicine and Naturopathic Nutritional Therapy at the College of Naturopathic Medicine (CNM) in London, which is the UK’s largest training provider of a range of natural therapies. Widely respected and recognised in the UK, Europe, and internationally it gives unmatched focus on clinical application and practice.
- Trained as motivational Health Coach at "Zest4life".
- Assistant Supervisor at the clinic at "CNM" College.
- Health and Beauty Team member at "Planet Organic" health shop where I am weekly trained on new natural supplements, superfoods and herbal remedy.
- Registered with CNHC (Complementary & Natural Healthcare Council) and ANP (Association of Naturopathic Practitioners).
- Attending regularly nutrition/medical conferences, seminars, webinars, workshops, courses and trainings to update with evolvements in new scientific research in nutrition and health.
British Association for Applied Nutrition and Nutritional Therapy
The British Association for Applied Nutrition and Nutritional Therapy is the professional body for Nutritional Therapists.
There are different BANT membership classes, including Full Member, Fellow Member and Student Member.
All BANT practitioners must have met the required standards of training, be fully insured and adhere to the BANT Code of Ethics and Practice.
Complementary and Natural Healthcare Council
The CNHC encompasses many types of alternative therapy, including massage, aromatherapy and nutrition.
In order to be admitted to the register a practitioner must have studied to the National Occupational Standards for that profession/discipline, or have reached the equivalent of the National Occupational Standards through other relevant training or at least three years of experience and been assessed by their peers.
A practitioner must also have professional insurance and agree to abide by the CNHC Code of Conduct, Performance and Ethics.
Accredited register membership
Accredited Register Scheme
The Accredited Register Scheme was set up in 2013 by the Department of Health (DoH) as a way to recognise organisations that hold voluntary registers which meet certain standards. These standards are set by the Professional Standards Authority (PSA).
This therapist has indicated that they belong to an Accredited Register.
Information about health conditions (*)
Nutritional therapy can help enhance the well-being of individuals diagnosed with serious medical conditions, but should not take the place of medical treatment and advice. If you have been diagnosed with - or suspect you may have - any of these conditions, please speak to your doctor before starting nutritional therapy or making any major changes to your diet or lifestyle.
- I offer a free introductory talk by phone to assess your needs and give you the chance to know more about how nutrition can impact your wellness. Please book you free health assessment today at https://bit.ly/2QvHKOg
Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday, Friday, Saturda and Sunday from 9.00am-.1100pm and 6pm-8pm.