Veronica De Angelis Nutritional Therapist and Health Coach mBANT rCNHC
London Natural Health Centre
46 Theobalds Road
Hello and welcome,
I am a qualified Naturopathic Nutritional Therapist & Health Coach.
I work with people suffering from stress-related and autoimmune conditions or struggling with gut health, skin conditions or wanting to embrace a weight loss program. I am a Hashimoto’s (most common form of thyroiditis) warrior myself and from my personal experience I totally understand your struggling to have a symptoms free and healthy life.
I combine the science of what to eat for optimum health with motivational coaching so that you can achieve the best results for your individual wellness. I use a Functional Medicine approach, which means I consider your health and the symptoms you are experiencing in the context of all of the body systems. This is a person-centred, evidence-based approach that recognises you are unique, not just in your chemical make-up but also in your individual likes, dislikes and personal circumstances.
I understand that many people are unsure whether a nutritional therapy and health coaching approach are what you need to get the results you are looking for. This is why I warmly invite you to book a free health and energy review with me. During this phone consultation, you will be able to tell me about your health concerns, exactly what you are hoping to achieve, what you have already tried and what is standing in your way.
Please book you free health assessment today at https://bit.ly/2QvHKOg
If you choose to make an appointment, I will ask you to fill in a comprehensive health questionnaire, which must be returned at least 24 hours before your consultation. Your bespoke nutrition, supplements* and lifestyle programme will be created based on your in-depth consultation and also (where relevant) following diagnostic testing*. A variety of different levels of support are available, and these will be discussed with you at the time of booking. * Supplements and diagnostic testing are optional.
- I am available for consultations by appointment at Snowsfields Wellness Clinic, 41 Snowsfields, SE1 3SU – (near London Bridge / The Shard)
- I am now also available for consultations by appointment at London Natural Health Centre, 46 Theobalds Rd, London WC1X 8N
To book an appointment or for more information please call me on 07391156891 or email me at email@example.com, I will reply on the same day.
Training, qualifications & experience
• Diploma in Biomedicine and Naturopathic Nutritional Therapy at the College of Naturopathic Medicine (CNM) in London, which is the UK’s largest training provider of a range of natural therapies. Widely respected and recognised in the UK, Europe, and internationally it gives unmatched focus on clinical application and practice.
• Trained as motivational Health Coach at Zest4life.
• Assistant Supervisor at the clinic at CNM College.
• I am registered with BANT (British Association for Applied Nutrition and Nutritional Therapy), CNHC (Complementary & Natural Healthcare Council) and ANP (Association of Naturopathic Practitioners).
• I regularly attend nutrition/medical seminars, webinars, workshops, courses and trainings to update with evolvements in new scientific research in nutrition and health. I am also a part time Natural Remedies Advisor in a health shop where I am weekly trained on new natural supplements, superfoods, homeopathic and herbal remedies.
• Before studying nutrition, I worked in tourism business and speak Italian and English.
Areas of nutrition I deal with
- Adults and elderly adults
- Anaemia *
- Balanced diet
- Chronic Fatigue Syndrome/ME *
- Coeliac disease *
- Confidence and self-esteem
- Constipation *
- Crohn's disease *
- Diabetes *
- Diarrhoea *
- Digestive problems *
- Eczema *
- Endometriosis *
- Fibromyalgia *
- Food allergy and food intolerance
- Healthy eating
- Healthy hair
- High blood pressure *
- High cholesterol *
- Hyperthyroidism *
- Hypothyroidism *
- Irritable bowel syndrome *
- Life stages
- Menopause *
- Migraine *
- Obesity *
- Osteoporosis *
- Polycystic ovary syndrome *
- Premenstrual syndrome *
- Psoriasis *
- Rosacea *
- Skin health and conditions *
- Thyroid problems *
- Tiredness *
- Weight gain
- Weight management
- Women's nutrition
* If you have been diagnosed or suspect you may have one of the medical conditions starred above, you should consult your GP for advice, diagnosis and treatment and always inform your health professional before starting any alternative or additional therapies, treatments or making any major changes in your diet or exercise programme.
Photos & videos
- I offer a free introductory talk by phone to assess your needs and give you the chance to know more about how nutrition can impact your wellness. Please book you free health assessment today at https://bit.ly/2QvHKOg
Type of session
|Online nutrition support:||Yes|
|Telephone nutrition support:||Yes|
|Face to face nutrition:||Yes|
Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday, Friday from 10.00am-8.00pm