Uta Boellinger - Cannelle Nutrition - BANT Registered Nutritionist®, rCNHC
With a passion for health and wellbeing I deliver a unique and bespoke service, guiding you step by step along the path to optimal nutrition.
1. Analysis of your current food intake to identify nutritional requirements
2. In-depth medical history and current health review to determine how to optimally support your body
3. Initial 1 hour consultation to really get to know you and fully understand your aims and goals
4. Nutritional recommendations including what to eat and when to eat as well as foods to avoid
5. Recipe suggestions and sample days (taking into consideration likes and dislikes as well as lifestyle factors)
6. Personalised supplement recommendations (if required)
7. Minimum of 1 x 45 minute follow up consultation to help you stay on track as well as an opportunity for us to fine-tune your plan and take your nutritional support to the next level
8. Support via text and email available in between appointments (no need to wait for your follow up if you have any questions)
9. Functional testing (if required)
10. Optional genetic testing and DNA profiling
As nutrition is the foundation for good health we can support with a range of things including weight loss, fitness & performance, chronic and auto-immune conditions, infections, fertility, stress response, low energy and overall wellbeing.
I am also able to work with children and teens.
Training, qualifications & experience
BANT Registered Nutritionist ®
Dip. Nutritional Therapy
Harvard Certificate in Leadership Excellence
First Aid trained
After nearly a decade in financial services allowing me to gain a wealth of management and leadership experience, I decided to follow my passion for wellbeing and transfer my skills into the health and wellness industry.
By combining my expert knowledge of nutrition and the human body with excellent communication and people skills I am able to provide a unique and specialised service.
I enjoy motivating others to help them achieve their goals and pride myself on delivering outstanding support to all of my clients on their health and fitness journeys.
British Association for Applied Nutrition and Nutritional Therapy
The British Association for Applied Nutrition and Nutritional Therapy is the professional body for Nutritional Therapists.
There are different BANT membership classes, including Full Member, Fellow Member and Student Member.
All BANT practitioners must have met the required standards of training, be fully insured and adhere to the BANT Code of Ethics and Practice.
Complementary and Natural Healthcare Council
The CNHC encompasses many types of alternative therapy, including massage, aromatherapy and nutrition.
In order to be admitted to the register a practitioner must have studied to the National Occupational Standards for that profession/discipline, or have reached the equivalent of the National Occupational Standards through other relevant training or at least three years of experience and been assessed by their peers.
A practitioner must also have professional insurance and agree to abide by the CNHC Code of Conduct, Performance and Ethics.
Accredited register membership
Accredited Register Scheme
The Accredited Register Scheme was set up in 2013 by the Department of Health (DoH) as a way to recognise organisations that hold voluntary registers which meet certain standards. These standards are set by the Professional Standards Authority (PSA).
This therapist has indicated that they belong to an Accredited Register.
Information about health conditions (*)
Nutritional therapy can help enhance the well-being of individuals diagnosed with serious medical conditions, but should not take the place of medical treatment and advice. If you have been diagnosed with - or suspect you may have - any of these conditions, please speak to your doctor before starting nutritional therapy or making any major changes to your diet or lifestyle.
£95 - Initial Consultation & Creation of Plan
£55 - Follow Up
Presentations & Workshops - please contact me for a quote: firstname.lastname@example.org