Milena Kaler MSc, Dip Nat Nut, mNNA, mGNC, rCNHC
Orange Tree Clinic
23A Broad Street
South Molton Street
077 3772 6714
I see patients with chronic health conditions as well as clients looking for support to optimise their health. My aim is to help you enjoy better quality of life, manage your health issues and restore you to optimal self through natural methods and nutrition.
I specialise in nutritional support for:
- Mental/brain/neurological health
- Stress management
- Autoimmune disorders
- Gut health
- Weight loss
- Hormonal health
- Skin health
My approach is unique, and so are my clients. I take a holistic approach, looking at all aspects of your health (physiological, physical, and mental/emotional). I integrate nutritional therapy, functional medicine and naturopathic nutrition. My (health detective) approach helps you to get to the root cause of your health issues and restore balance instead of simply suppressing the symptoms
I experienced first-hand the healing power of nutrition and lifestyle modifications to reverse my chronic health problems and I have also seen incredible results with my clients.
I look forward to working together.
WHAT MY CLIENTS SAY ABOUT ME
"When it comes to health and nutrition, Milena is a real expert and her nutrition and lifestyle advice is easy to follow. She has really helped me keep up a healthy lifestyle while maintaining a very busy life. I feel so much healthier and have more energy."
"I can highly recommend Milena and her services. I had an appointment with Milena last year. She explained to me everything in detail, checked my health and recommended what I should change with my lifestyle and eating habits. When I started her recommended recipes and exercises, I started to feel better with lots of energy. I still keep up my healthy food and signed up for pilates and yoga classes."
Training, qualifications & experience
- Diploma in Naturopathic Nutrition, College of Naturopathic Medicine (CNM) in London.
I was clinically trained in the principles of Naturopathy and Functional Medicine, and my training included anatomy, physiology, pathology, conventional and functional laboratory testing, detoxification, supplements and herbs, lifestyle advice, exercise, and Ayurvedic and Traditional Chinese Medicine (TCM).
- Registered in Nutritional Therapy and Naturopathy with CNHC – Complementary and Natural Healthcare Council, the only register for Nutritional Therapy and Naturopathy recognised by the government and NHS.
- Full member of NNA – Naturopathic Nutrition Association
- Registered with GNC – General Naturopathic Council
- I also have a Master’s degree in business management
Areas of nutrition I deal with
- Adults and elderly adults
- Anaemia *
- Anorexia nervosa *
- Balanced diet
- Binge eating disorder *
- Bulimia nervosa *
- Cancer *
- Chronic Fatigue Syndrome/ME *
- Coeliac disease *
- Confidence and self-esteem
- Constipation *
- Crohn's disease *
- Diabetes *
- Diarrhoea *
- Digestive problems *
- Eating disorders *
- Eczema *
- Endometriosis *
- Fibromyalgia *
- Food allergy and food intolerance
- Healthy eating
- Healthy hair
- Heart disease *
- High blood pressure *
- High cholesterol *
- Hyperthyroidism *
- Hypothyroidism *
- Infants and pre-school children
- Iron deficiency anaemia *
- Irritable bowel syndrome *
- Life stages
- Megaloblastic anaemia *
- Menopause *
- Migraine *
- Obesity *
- Osteoporosis *
- Polycystic ovary syndrome *
- Pregnancy and preconception
- Premenstrual syndrome *
- Psoriasis *
- Rosacea *
- Schoolchildren and teenagers
- Skin health and conditions *
- Sports nutrition
- Thyroid problems *
- Tiredness *
- Weight gain
- Weight management
- Women's nutrition
* If you have been diagnosed or suspect you may have one of the medical conditions starred above, you should consult your GP for advice, diagnosis and treatment and always inform your health professional before starting any alternative or additional therapies, treatments or making any major changes in your diet or exercise programme.
Initial consultation (1 hour) + nutrition and wellness plan created specifically for you.
NEW CLINIC – LIMITED-TIME OFFER £85 (Normal price £95)
Follow up consultation (30 minutes) £65
Initial consultation (1 hour) + nutrition and wellness plan created specifically for you £125
Follow up consultation (30 minutes) £75
Please check my website for prices.
I offer nutrition consultations in person in Mayfair, Central London, and in Teddington, South West London. If you can’t make it to the clinic, online Skype video consultations are available from the comfort of your home or office. I also offer home visits in London and Surrey. For more information please visit my website.
- Also registered with Therapy Directory
Type of session
|Online nutrition support:||Yes|
|Telephone nutrition support:||Yes|
|Face to face nutrition:||Yes|
Monday - Friday 9am – 7pm, I also offer Saturday appointments, please contact me for availability.