Milena Kaler MSc, Dip Nat Nut, mNNA, mGNC, rCNHC
1 Penrhyn Road
Kingston Upon Thames
Orange Tree Clinic
23A Broad Street
077 3772 6714
Hello, I’m Milena, a London Nutritionist, Naturopathic Practitioner and Nutritional Therapist. I combine science and nature to achieve optimum results for my clients. My consultations take place at my clinic in Kingston, Teddington or Mayfair, as well as via Skype.
Clients see me mostly for skin related conditions, weight loss and weight management, fatigue, intestinal/gut health, sugar cravings, food sensitivities and dysbiosis also known as leaky gut.
My approach is personal, non-judgmental, and tailored to your specific needs and health goals. I help you to adopt a healthy lifestyle that fits your life and works for you.
I offer a wide range of nutritional tests such as food intolerances, gut problems, nutritional deficiencies and hormone imbalances.
I experienced first-hand the healing power of nutrition and lifestyle modifications to reverse my chronic health problems and I have also seen incredible results with my clients.
WHAT MY CLIENTS SAY ABOUT ME
"When it comes to health and nutrition, Milena is a real expert and her nutrition and lifestyle advice is easy to follow. She has really helped me keep up a healthy lifestyle while maintaining a very busy life. I feel so much healthier and have more energy."
I suffer from a chronic immune disease. I came to Milena interested in how a change in diet could further improve my symptoms plus my overall health. The advice given by Milena has helped improve my symptoms and also increase my energy throughout the day.
The benefits have been so noticeable that it has been easy to persevere with the changes to my diet.
"I can highly recommend Milena and her services. I had an appointment with Milena last year. She explained to me everything in detail, checked my health and recommended what I should change with my lifestyle and eating habits. When I started her recommended recipes and exercises, I started to feel better with lots of energy. I still keep up my healthy food and signed up for pilates and yoga classes."
Glamour, This is the secret skincare ingredient that Japanese women swear by.
23 March 2018
Metro, What is activated charcoal and what is it used for?
16 March 2018
Training, qualifications & experience
- Diploma in Naturopathic Nutrition, College of Naturopathic Medicine (CNM) in London.
I was clinically trained in the principles of Naturopathy and Functional Medicine, and my training included anatomy, physiology, pathology, conventional and functional laboratory testing, detoxification, supplements and herbs, lifestyle advice, exercise, and Ayurvedic and Traditional Chinese Medicine (TCM).
- Registered in Nutritional Therapy and Naturopathy with CNHC – Complementary and Natural Healthcare Council, the only register for Nutritional Therapy and Naturopathy recognised by the government and NHS.
- Full member of NNA – Naturopathic Nutrition Association
- Registered with GNC – General Naturopathic Council
- I also have a Master’s degree in business management
Areas of nutrition I deal with
- Adults and elderly adults
- Anaemia *
- Anorexia nervosa *
- Balanced diet
- Binge eating disorder *
- Bulimia nervosa *
- Chronic Fatigue Syndrome/ME *
- Coeliac disease *
- Confidence and self-esteem
- Constipation *
- Crohn's disease *
- Diabetes *
- Diarrhoea *
- Digestive problems *
- Eating disorders *
- Eczema *
- Endometriosis *
- Fibromyalgia *
- Food allergy and food intolerance
- Healthy eating
- Healthy hair
- Heart disease *
- High blood pressure *
- High cholesterol *
- Hyperthyroidism *
- Hypothyroidism *
- Iron deficiency anaemia *
- Irritable bowel syndrome *
- Life stages
- Megaloblastic anaemia *
- Menopause *
- Migraine *
- Obesity *
- Osteoporosis *
- Polycystic ovary syndrome *
- Pregnancy and preconception
- Premenstrual syndrome *
- Psoriasis *
- Rosacea *
- Schoolchildren and teenagers
- Skin health and conditions *
- Sports nutrition
- Thyroid problems *
- Tiredness *
- Weight gain
- Weight management
- Women's nutrition
* If you have been diagnosed or suspect you may have one of the medical conditions starred above, you should consult your GP for advice, diagnosis and treatment and always inform your health professional before starting any alternative or additional therapies, treatments or making any major changes in your diet or exercise programme.
KINGSTON & TEDDINGTON – LIMITED-TIME OFFER*
Initial Consultation with personalised plan – £90 (Usual price £125)
Follow-Up Consultations – £70 (Usual price £80)
(30 – 45 minutes)
*Limited-time offer 6 – 30 April
Initial Consultation with personalised plan – £135 (1 hour)
Follow-Up Consultations – £90 (30 – 45 minutes)
Detailed Menu Plans – price on request
Diet Analysis (online via email) – £50
This is for clients with no health concerns, who would like to make sure their diet is on track. You will be asked to fill in a 3 day food diary.
You will receive:
- Detailed professional software analysis report of your current diet showing where your nutrient levels currently are, and where they should be.
- Recommendations for how you can improve your diet for optimum health.
Type of session
|Online nutrition support:||Yes|
|Telephone nutrition support:||Yes|
|Face to face nutrition:||Yes|
|Other languages:||English, Polish|
Monday – Friday