Milena Kaler, London Nutritionist, Weight Loss Specialist
South Molton Street
Orange Tree Clinic
23A Broad Street
My name is Milena Kaler and I am a clinically trained London Nutritionist. Clients come to me because they are tired of general advice that simply doesn't work. My key areas of clinical expertise are weight loss/fat loss, weight management and gut health.
Over the course of hundreds of hours of clinical practice I have helped clients from weight loss and weight management to improvements in energy, gut, hormonal and skin health, as well as stress and more.
In my London clinic, I use proven weight loss techniques, individually tailored to each person, such as intermittent fasting, paleo, low carb, carb cycling, high protein, and ketogenic diet.
However, we are all biochemically unique and personalised approach is needed in order to achieve the best results.
Weight loss is not just about the calories and exercise. I help my clients lose weight through hormonal balance, gut, and metabolic health.
My approach to weight loss is unique, and so are my clients. Using food as medicine, and understanding the link between diet and disease, I take a holistic and functional medicine approach, addressing the root cause of your weight and health issues, instead of simply focusing on the symptoms, as well as addressing your diet, sleep, exercise, and stress levels.
Food intolerances and gut conditions are becoming more and more common. Stomach cramps, bloating, and other gut issues can be very frustrating to live with and can affect your everyday life. As a Nutritionist and Nutritional Therapist, when working with patients in my clinic in London, I take a holistic approach.
Rather than suppressing the symptoms, I work on finding the root cause of your gut issues and restoring gut function using diet, supplements and lifestyle.
When it comes to nutrition, I believe in keeping things simple, practical and effective. I am a realist, I know that you are busy but there is always a way to make it work for you. My approach is personal, non-judgmental, and tailored to your specific needs and health goals. I take time to listen and understand your specific concerns. My goal as a holistic Nutritionist and Nutritional Therapist is to understand your whole health picture and create nutrition plan that is personalised, realistic, effective and fits around your life.
As a holistic Nutritionist and Nutritional Therapist in London, I advise on nutrition and lifestyle to support chronic health conditions, maintain good health, and reduce the risk of disease. I integrate holistic nutritional therapy, functional medicine and naturopathic nutrition to give you the most straightforward guidance and best tools.
I combine science and nature to achieve the very best results for my clients. I want you to be the best version of yourself. My aim as a London Nutritionist and Nutritional Therapist is to help you enjoy better quality of life, manage your health and weight issues through natural methods and nutrition. I work closely with my clients to achieve the best outcome by investigating the root cause of health problems.
I experienced first-hand the healing power of nutrition and lifestyle modifications to overcome my health and weight loss issues and I have also seen incredible results with my clients.
I look forward to working together,
London Nutritionist & Nutritional Therapist
Training, qualifications & experience
Magazine features: Women's Health, ELLE Glamour, Cosmopolitan, Harper's Bazaar, Metro.
- Diploma in Nutrition (Nutritional Therapist), College of Naturopathic Medicine (CNM) in London.
- Member of Primary Care Society for Gastroenterology (PCSG)
- Registered Nutritional Therapist and Naturopath with CNHC – Complementary and Natural Healthcare Council, the only register for Nutritional Therapy and Naturopathy recognised by the government and NHS.
- Member of NNA – Naturopathic Nutrition Association (Naturopathic Nutritionist)
- Registered Naturopath, GNC – General Naturopathic Council
Areas of nutrition I deal with
- Adults and elderly adults
- Anaemia *
- Balanced diet
- Chronic Fatigue Syndrome/ME *
- Coeliac disease *
- Confidence and self-esteem
- Constipation *
- Crohn's disease *
- Diabetes *
- Diarrhoea *
- Digestive problems *
- Eating disorders *
- Eczema *
- Endometriosis *
- Fibromyalgia *
- Food allergy and food intolerance
- Healthy eating
- Healthy hair
- Heart disease *
- High blood pressure *
- High cholesterol *
- Hyperthyroidism *
- Hypothyroidism *
- Iron deficiency anaemia *
- Irritable bowel syndrome *
- Megaloblastic anaemia *
- Menopause *
- Migraine *
- Obesity *
- Osteoporosis *
- Polycystic ovary syndrome *
- Pregnancy and preconception
- Premenstrual syndrome *
- Psoriasis *
- Rosacea *
- Schoolchildren and teenagers
- Skin health and conditions *
- Sports nutrition
- Thyroid problems *
- Tiredness *
- Weight gain
- Weight management
- Women's nutrition
* If you have been diagnosed or suspect you may have one of the medical conditions starred above, you should consult your GP for advice, diagnosis and treatment and always inform your health professional before starting any alternative or additional therapies, treatments or making any major changes in your diet or exercise programme.
Please check my website for prices www.milenakaler.co.uk
Type of session
|Online nutrition support:||Yes|
|Telephone nutrition support:||Yes|
|Face to face nutrition:||Yes|