Louise Digby Registered Nutritional Therapist
I'm Louise Digby, BANT registered nutritional therapist and life coach. I help men and women to reduce discomfort, lose weight and feel energised. I specialise in gut health and weight loss.
- Do you suffer with tummy troubles like pain, bloating, wind and irregular bowel movements?
- Do you struggle to stick to dietary changes?
- Do you struggle to lose weight despite eating well and exercising?
- Do you want to improve your quality of life and make sustainable changes to your diet?
If you answered yes to any of these questions then I can help! I work to identify and treat the root cause of your health concerns:
Gut problems can be caused by parasites, bacterial overgrowth, lack of good bacteria, yeast overgrowth, maldigestion, malabsorption, stomach acid irregularities, stress and much more. We'll use testing to identify these imbalances and then use dietary strategies and supplements to address them.
Check out my Gut Healing Programme here: http://www.louisedigbynutrition.com/gut_healing/
When it comes to difficulty losing weight counting calories just doesn't yield long-term results. I've helped hundred of men and women to lose weight whilst nourishing their bodies, without the need for restrictive diets and calorie counting.
Stubborn fat will not shift unless you address the underlying imbalances such as blood sugar and hormones.
Check out my Weight Loss Programmes here: http://www.louisedigbynutrition.com/weight-loss/
* I do not claim to cure or treat medical conditions. I am not qualified to diagnose medical conditions and any test results that indicate a potential medical condition should be taken to your GP for formal diagnosis and advice.
Training, qualifications & experience
BSc (Hons) Nutritional Therapy
Diploma in Nutrigenomic Counselling (DNA analysis)
X-PERT Diabetes Prevention Certification
Diploma in Life Coaching with NLP
Certified Metabolic Balance Coach
Louise's undertakes regular training in accordance with BANT regulations, to ensure her knowledge is up-to-date.
BANT & CNHC Registered
Areas of nutrition I deal with
- Adults and elderly adults
- Anaemia *
- Balanced diet
- Chronic Fatigue Syndrome/ME *
- Coeliac disease *
- Constipation *
- Crohn's disease *
- Diabetes *
- Diarrhoea *
- Digestive problems *
- Eczema *
- Endometriosis *
- Fibromyalgia *
- Food allergy and food intolerance
- Healthy eating
- Heart disease *
- High blood pressure *
- High cholesterol *
- Hypothyroidism *
- Iron deficiency anaemia *
- Irritable bowel syndrome *
- Life stages
- Menopause *
- Migraine *
- Obesity *
- Osteoporosis *
- Polycystic ovary syndrome *
- Pregnancy and preconception
- Premenstrual syndrome *
- Psoriasis *
- Rosacea *
- Skin health and conditions *
- Thyroid problems *
- Tiredness *
- Weight gain
- Weight management
- Women's nutrition
Photos & videos
Please add email@example.com to your email contacts, otherwise, my response to your enquiry may end up in your junk mail folder.
Call reception on 01376 349991
Type of session
|Online nutrition support:||Yes|
|Telephone nutrition support:||Yes|
|Face to face nutrition:||Yes|
Mon- Sat 08:30-18:00 Thurs: 08:30- 20:00