Louise Digby Registered Nutritional Therapist
The Beauty Centre
5 New Street
01376 560600 / 07908 235876
I'm Louise Digby, BANT registered nutritional therapist and life coach. I help men and women to reduce discomfort, lose weight and feel energised. I specialise in gut health and weight loss.
- Do you suffer with tummy troubles like pain, bloating, wind and irregular bowel movements?
- Do you struggle to stick to dietary changes?
- Do you struggle to lose weight despite eating well and exercising?
- Do you want to improve your quality of life and make sustainable changes to your diet?
If you answered yes to any of these questions then I can help! I work to identify and treat the root cause of your health concerns:
Gut problems can be caused by parasites, bacterial overgrowth, lack of good bacteria, yeast overgrowth, maldigestion, malabsorption, stomach acid regularities, stress and much more. We'll use testing to identify these imbalances and then use dietary strategies and supplements to address them.
Check out my Gut Healing Programmes here: http://www.louisedigbynutrition.com/gut_healing/
When it comes to difficulty losing weight there are two groups of people and therefore two different approaches:
- Those who don't know what a healthy diet is or do know but struggle to implement the changes and stick to them. If this is you then my Essential Programme is ideal.
- Those who eat well and exercise regularly but just cannot lose weight, even when exercising like crazy and virtually starving themselves! If this is you then my Platinum programme has be designed specifically for you!
Check out my Weight Loss Programmes here: http://www.louisedigbynutrition.com/weight-loss/
I also have programmes available for those who have other chronic health complaints:
* I do not claim to cure or treat medical conditions. I am not qualified to diagnose medical conditions and any test results that indicate a potential medical condition should be taken to your GP for formal diagnosis and advice.
Training, qualifications & experience
BSc (Hons) Nutritional Therapy
Diploma in Nutrigenomic Counselling (DNA analysis)
X-PERT Diabetes Prevention Certification
Diploma in Life Coaching with NLP
Certified Metabolic Balance Coach
Louise's undertakes regular training in accordance with BANT regulations, to ensure her knowledge is up-to-date.
BANT & CNHC Registered
Areas of nutrition I deal with
- Adults and elderly adults
- Anaemia *
- Balanced diet
- Chronic Fatigue Syndrome/ME *
- Coeliac disease *
- Constipation *
- Crohn's disease *
- Diabetes *
- Diarrhoea *
- Digestive problems *
- Eczema *
- Endometriosis *
- Fibromyalgia *
- Food allergy and food intolerance
- Healthy eating
- Heart disease *
- High blood pressure *
- High cholesterol *
- Hypothyroidism *
- Iron deficiency anaemia *
- Irritable bowel syndrome *
- Life stages
- Menopause *
- Migraine *
- Obesity *
- Osteoporosis *
- Polycystic ovary syndrome *
- Pregnancy and preconception
- Premenstrual syndrome *
- Psoriasis *
- Rosacea *
- Skin health and conditions *
- Thyroid problems *
- Tiredness *
- Weight gain
- Weight management
- Women's nutrition
* If you have been diagnosed or suspect you may have one of the medical conditions starred above, you should consult your GP for advice, diagnosis and treatment and always inform your health professional before starting any alternative or additional therapies, treatments or making any major changes in your diet or exercise programme.
Photos & videos
Nutritional Therapy Programmes: from £195
Gut Healing Programmes: from £450
Weight Loss Programmes: from £450
Please add firstname.lastname@example.org to your email contacts, otherwise my response to your enquiry may end up in your junk mail folder.
Call reception on 01376 560600
Type of session
|Online nutrition support:||Yes|
|Telephone nutrition support:||Yes|
|Face to face nutrition:||Yes|
Mon- Sat 08:30-18:00 Thurs: 08:30- 20:00