Laila Charlesworth ANutr, Registered Associate Nutritionist
I am a qualified evidence-based nutritionist, registered with the Association for Nutrition and also currently undertaking a nutrition-based PhD. For the last five years I have been working on a consultancy basis, offering nutritional advice to individuals and at corporate wellbeing sessions. I am also a professional contributor to BBC Leeds, offering advice live on air and providing insight to recent nutrition and food-related news stories.
- One-to-one consultations: virtually and in person
- Healthy eating talks
- Research services
My service is person-centred and done in a friendly, non-judgmental way in order to help my clients achieve their health goals through tailored nutritional advice and behaviour change coaching. The service is very comprehensive and focuses on the diet quality of each individual I work with. There are different levels of packages available, depending on your budget and requirements.
Training, qualifications & experience
- 1st class BSc (Hons) degree in Nutrition, Food and Health and awarded a prize for outstanding academic achievement
- Nutrition-related PhD (currently undertaking)
- Registered with the Association for Nutrition
- Yorkshire & Humber representative for the Association for Nutrition
- Member of the Nutrition Society
- Member of the Association for Obesity
- Professional contributor to BBC Leeds
- Member of the Royal Society for Public Health
Continued professional development in:
- Personalised nutrition
- Gut health and probiotics
- Irritable bowel syndrome
- Nutrition and the immune system
- Treating metabolic syndrome, type 2 diabetes, and obesity
- Leeds Course in Clinical Nutrition
- Early years nutrition
- Tackling overweight and obesity in children
- Older adults nutrition
- Behaviour change coaching
- Managing inflammation with botanicals
Information about health conditions (*)
Nutritional therapy can help enhance the well-being of individuals diagnosed with serious medical conditions, but should not take the place of medical treatment and advice. If you have been diagnosed with - or suspect you may have - any of these conditions, please speak to your doctor before starting nutritional therapy or making any major changes to your diet or lifestyle.
From £50.00 to £520.00
Free initial telephone session
Please contact me at firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.
I can offer flexibility with appointments, including evenings, weekends, Skype, WhatsApp, Zoom and MS Teams. Feel free to get in touch.