Laila Charlesworth ANutr MRSPH BSc (Hons)
I am non-judgemental and super passionate when it comes to helping my clients achieve their health goals through the power of food, which has often meant that people have also reduced their medicinal intake and improved mental health and wellbeing along the way.
- Registered with the Association for Nutrition
- Yorkshire & Humber representative for the Association for Nutrition
- A Nutrition Society member
- A member of the Royal Society for Public Health
- A CoeliacUK Healthcare professional member
- A member of the ASO
- Trained on Early Years Nutrition by the Early Years Nutrition Partnership
So if you're tired of being treated as a number, fed up of being bombarded with medicines, or dread the idea of sitting in a group just to get weighed and yearn for some personalised, holistic, scientifically-evidenced help that realistically considers your lifestyle, dietary requirements, budget and habits, then get in touch. I would genuinely love to help you!
Training, qualifications & experience
BSc (Hons) Nutrition, Food and Health.
I have also had continued professional development in:
- Nutrition in the early years
- Sports nutrition
- Older adults nutrition
- Tackling overweight and obesity in children
- The Leeds Course in Clinical Nutrition
Areas of nutrition deal with
If you have been diagnosed or suspect you may have this medical condition, you should consult your GP for advice, diagnosis and treatment and always inform your health professional before starting any alternative or additional therapies, treatments or making any major changes in your diet or exercise programme.
Please contact me or refer to my website for fee information: https://www.lailacharlesworth.co.uk/personal-services