ANutr BSc (Hons)
Every professional displayed on Nutritionist Resource has been independently
verified by our team to ensure they have suitable credentials to practise.
Every professional displayed on Nutritionist Resource has been independently verified by our team to ensure they have suitable credentials to practise.
Laila Charlesworth ANutr, Registered Associate Nutritionist
I'm a qualified evidence-based nutritionist, registered with the Association for Nutrition also currently undertaking a nutrition-based PhD. I offer a person-centred service in a friendly, non-judgmental way, where eating for health helps my clients to improve their symptoms and wellness. The service is very comprehensive and focuses on the diet quality of each individual I work with.
You may be looking for help with:
- weight loss/weight gain
- symptoms relating to digestion
- health conditions
- hormonal issues/hormonal health
- the nutritional content of your diet based on deficiencies found by your GP or medical specialist, or as a result of bariatric surgery
There are different levels of packages available, depending on your budget and requirements. I can help with a wide range of issues, so do get in touch. If I can't help, I will always let you know and will try to find someone who can help.
In addition, I also provide corporate healthy eating talks and in-house nutritional support for businesses wanting to help their team members looking to improve their health. I am also a professional contributor to BBC Leeds, offering advice and insight to recent nutrition and food-related news.
Training, qualifications & experience
- 1st class BSc (Hons) degree in Nutrition, Food and Health and awarded a prize for outstanding academic achievement
- Nutrition-related PhD (currently undertaking)
- Registered with the Association for Nutrition
- Yorkshire & Humber representative for the Association for Nutrition
- Member of the Nutrition Society
- Member of the Association for Obesity
- Professional contributor to BBC Leeds
- Member of the Royal Society for Public Health
Continued professional development in:
- Personalised nutrition
- Gut health and probiotics
- Irritable bowel syndrome
- Nutrition and the immune system
- Treating metabolic syndrome, type 2 diabetes, and obesity
- Leeds Course in Clinical Nutrition
- Tackling overweight and obesity in children
- Older adults nutrition
Information about health conditions (*)
Nutritional therapy can help enhance the well-being of individuals diagnosed with serious medical conditions, but should not take the place of medical treatment and advice. If you have been diagnosed with - or suspect you may have - any of these conditions, please speak to your doctor before starting nutritional therapy or making any major changes to your diet or lifestyle.
From £50.00 to £520.00
Free initial telephone session
Please contact me at firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.
When I work
I can offer flexibility with appointments, including evenings, weekends, Skype, WhatsApp, Zoom and MS Teams. Feel free to get in touch.