Inna Wearn MA, DipION mBANT CNHC
I'm Inna Wearn, registered Nutritional Therapist and Health Coach. Applying an evidence based approach to your health I'm particularly passionate about supporting women after the age of 40.
As a woman in her 50's I understand this sometimes wild, rocky or torturous stage of life. My experience working in a corporate environment, family bereavement and high stress took its toll on my health & myriad of symptoms were affecting many aspects of my life. Through nutritional therapy I discovered the root cause was hormone imbalance & by addressing this area I have been able to get back control of my health. That's why Im passionate about helping women turn their hormones into allies. With the right nutrition and lifestyle changes I believe every woman can feel great, look fabulous, glow and be sexy no matter her age.
SPECIAL AREA OF INTEREST:
* Female hormone health including symptoms of
- Fatique/low energy
- Weight gain
- Hot flushes
- Night sweats
- Mood Swings
- Stress resilience
- Brain Fog
If you are a woman over 40 - I would love to work with you! And, as Russian speaker, I offer the unique opportunity for Russian clientele to work with me & access the highest level of evidence based nutrition support.
During our consultations & coaching sessions we can work together in navigating the challenges & symptoms you are experiencing.
Please feel free to email or call me to see how working together can help you & book your complimentary 30 minutes consultation.
* Face to face - Ashtead, Surrey.
* Online - via Skype/zoom, UK & internationally.
* In Russian language - & Russian timezone by special request.
Training, qualifications & experience
* Registered with:
- The British Association For Nutrition and Lifestyle Medicine (BANT)
- The Complimentary and Natural Healthcare Council (CNHC)
* Full professional Indemnity Insurance
Areas of nutrition I deal with
- Adults and elderly adults
- Balanced diet
- Chronic Fatigue Syndrome/ME *
- Coeliac disease *
- Confidence and self-esteem
- Constipation *
- Diabetes *
- Diarrhoea *
- Digestive problems *
- Eczema *
- Endometriosis *
- Food allergy and food intolerance
- Healthy eating
- Healthy hair
- High blood pressure *
- High cholesterol *
- Hyperthyroidism *
- Hypothyroidism *
- Iron deficiency anaemia *
- Irritable bowel syndrome *
- Life stages
- Menopause *
- Migraine *
- Obesity *
- Osteoporosis *
- Polycystic ovary syndrome *
- Premenstrual syndrome *
- Psoriasis *
- Rosacea *
- Skin health *
- Sports nutrition
- Thyroid problems *
- Tiredness *
- Weight gain
- Weight management
- Women's nutrition
* If you have been diagnosed or suspect you may have one of the medical conditions starred above, you should consult your GP for advice, diagnosis and treatment and always inform your health professional before starting any alternative or additional therapies, treatments or making any major changes in your diet or exercise programme.
Please contact Inna directly to discuss fees.
Type of session
|Online nutrition support:||Yes|
|Telephone nutrition support:||Yes|
|Face to face nutrition:||Yes|
|Other languages:||Russian, Ukrainian|
Fully accessible clinic space. Printed material available in Russian language.
Flexible availability according to client's need: Including weekdays, evenings & weekends.