Grace Carey-Caton: Gut & Hormone Health Specialist
Hi! I’m Grace Carey-Caton, Nutritionist (mBANT) (rCNHC) and expert in Gut Health & Hormone Health. I support Women who struggle with hormone and gut health to rebalance & re-nourish their bodies and feel like the healthiest and happiest versions of themselves.
BOOK YOUR FREE 15 MINUTE DISCOVERY CALL
Want to understand more about how we can work together to take control of your health? I offer a FREE 15-minute discovery call in which we can discuss your health concerns and I can explain how I can support you in my clinic. Email me to book in.
I offer 3 month or 6 month programmes. Consultations take place online virtually using Zoom or within the therapy room at leading yoga studio Fringe.Yoga in Epping.
- 1-1 Consultations: working with Grace - a fully qualified, registered and insured nutritional therapist to support your health needs.
- A Luxury Therapy Room Space: within leading yoga studio in Epping, Essex – Fringe Yoga. So you can always get your yoga fix before or after our session! Alternatively sessions can take place virtually using Zoom.
- Nutrition Plan: to guide you to understand what foods to eat to nourish you and to overcome symptoms or conditions you may be dealing with.
- Supplement Plan: high quality supplement recommendations completely unique to your body, health condition, lifestyle and goals.
- Lifestyle Plan: A customised system to help you create healthy lifestyle habits and choices for your health & wellbeing.
- Unlimited Support: Unlimited email and phone advise & support from Grace throughout the programme with weekly check ins.
- Online Portal: Your own online portal! So you can easily access your nutrition programmes and information wherever you are.
- Results! Here are some examples of what some of my clients have seen improvements with: Energy levels. Gut Health, Stress Levels. Weight Loss. Weight Gain. Immune Health, Skin Health. Fertility. Pregnancy Support. Support for a Vegan Diet.
Training, qualifications & experience
I have a Diploma in Nutritional Therapy from the College of Naturopathic Nutrition (CNM). I am registered with The British Association for Nutrition & Lifestyle Medicine (BANT) and The Complementary & Natural Healthcare Council (CNHC).
Information about health conditions (*)
Nutritional therapy can help enhance the well-being of individuals diagnosed with serious medical conditions, but should not take the place of medical treatment and advice. If you have been diagnosed with - or suspect you may have - any of these conditions, please speak to your doctor before starting nutritional therapy or making any major changes to your diet or lifestyle.
Availability is flexible across the week.
“I started my journey with Grace after years of gut related issues and hospital referrals and never finding any solutions. Feeling sick after meals, bloating, pain etc. were pretty much an everyday occurrence for me so I didn’t have much hope in any changes but was willing to try anything. Grace was very calm, warm and friendly in her approach and made me understand that my issues were more common than I realised. She set up a plan tailored entirely to my needs, lifestyle and eating habits and just a few weeks into following this plan, my symptoms started improving. It’s now been 8 weeks and I cannot believe the changes in how my stomach feels, I feel healthier, my gut stronger and my symptoms have faded massively. I now eat my meals and don’t dread the outcome as I know my gut has healed and is so much more robust than it was before. I cannot thank Grace enough for all of the help she gave me and I would recommend anyone having gut related issues to get in touch with her!”
“Grace is a star and absolutely amazing at what she does! She has helped me out so much with her kind and caring attitude towards her work. She always makes me feel 100% at ease and will do everything within her power to make sure you have everything to keep you on the right track. She keeps in close contact and offers tips and tricks to help you out. I could not recommend her enough and I'm excited to see even more progression with my gut health!”
I have been working with Grace on my health and nutrition since the new year and have enjoyed my sessions with her and felt throughly supported as we have worked towards my goals and changes needed in my diet and lifestyle. Grace listens to all your concerns and comments and sends detailed plans, suggestions and guides to help you make positive changes. I would highly recommend working with Grace.”
“Grace was so knowledgeable and professional and spent time working up a detailed plan for me which I've really taken on board. She has been happy for me to get in touch with questions and we're doing a follow up to check how things are going. Have been recommending to my clients.”
My experience using Grace Carey-Caton Nutrition and Wellness has been great. She certainly knows her stuff, listens and takes on boards facets of your diet and lifestyle to tailor your plan to you. The advice I have been given and supporting material has marked a significant change in my gut health and helped me to move towards weight goals.”
“I went to Grace for nutrition advice and a consultation earlier this year and I can honestly say she has changed my whole health for the better. She is very knowledgable and will print you out helpful guides to include what is necessary in your diet. If I have any problems with skin/gut even stress that doesn’t seem to go away, Grace will recommend the right supplements and foods to help. Thank you Grace for all your help!”
“I felt very relaxed with Grace. I was able to tell her all of my nutritional concerns and she researched my problems and came back to me with an easy to follow package of foods I should avoid and ones that I should include. My meetings have been very beneficial. Thank you.”