Gabriella Goodchild, Dietitian and Nutritionist (MSc Nutrition), Nottingham
I'm a UK registered freelance Dietitian and Nutritionist with private and NHS experience.
Dietitians are best qualified to assess, diagnose and treat dietary and nutritional problems at an individual level. I also practice as a Nutritionist.
I offer a bespoke, individual, sustainable approach. Whether you want to help manage a particular health condition, achieve freedom from debilitating symptoms or improve your health.
I specialise in digestive problems, IBS and low FODMAP diets, other gastrointestinal conditions including Crohn's Disease, Ulcerative Colitis, Food Intolerances and Diverticular Disease.
I can help with persistent and debilitating digestive and bowel symptoms, to help you identify the cause and find the right treatment.
I'm an expert in vegetarian, vegan and plant based diets and can help you ensure your dietary intake is sufficient for you.
I can also help with other conditions such as type 2 diabetes, cardiovascular heart health, unintentional weight loss, nutritional deficiencies, coeliac disease, and women's health including PCOS. This is not an exhaustive list so please contact me to see how I can help you.
I also offer an Intuitive Eating approach to achieve freedom from dieting.
You can be assured my advice is accurate, up to date and evidence based.
Free 15 minute discovery call available - contact me today to arrange a chat.
Online and telephone appointments also available for clients in all areas of the UK.
I look forward to working with you.
Training, qualifications & experience
- UK Registered Freelance Dietitian and Nutritionist
- Masters degree in Nutrition and Dietetics
- Registered with the Health and Care Professions Council (HCPC)
- Registered with the British Dietetic Association (BDA)
Areas of nutrition I deal with
- Adults and elderly adults
- Anaemia *
- Balanced diet
- Cancer *
- Chronic Fatigue Syndrome/ME *
- Coeliac disease *
- Constipation *
- Crohn's disease *
- Diabetes *
- Diarrhoea *
- Digestive problems *
- Food allergy and food intolerance
- Healthy eating
- Heart disease *
- High blood pressure *
- High cholesterol *
- Iron deficiency anaemia *
- Irritable bowel syndrome *
- Life stages
- Megaloblastic anaemia *
- Menopause *
- Migraine *
- Osteoporosis *
- Polycystic ovary syndrome *
- Pregnancy and preconception
- Premenstrual syndrome *
- Skin health *
- Thyroid problems *
- Tiredness *
- Vegetarian and vegan diets
- Weight gain
- Women's nutrition
* If you have been diagnosed or suspect you may have one of the medical conditions starred above, you should consult your GP for advice, diagnosis and treatment and always inform your health professional before starting any alternative or additional therapies, treatments or making any major changes in your diet or exercise programme.
Free 15 minute discovery telephone call - find out if I can help & if you'd like to work with me.
Initial appointment £75
Package of 2 clinic appointments £139.
Package of 3 appointments £195.
My IBS/low FODMAP package is £195 for 3 appointments and includes everything you need to manage your IBS and full 'step by step' support with the low FODMAP diet.
Clinic based in West Bridgford, Nottingham.
Video or telephone appointments also available - please contact me for more info.
Type of session
|Online nutrition support:||Yes|
|Telephone nutrition support:||Yes|
|Face to face nutrition:||Yes|
Monday-Saturday Morning, afternoon and evening appointments available.