Gabriella Goodchild, Dietitian and Nutritionist (MSc Nutrition), Nottingham
I'm a UK registered freelance Dietitian and Nutritionist with freelance and NHS experience.
Online and telephone appointments available for clients in all areas of the UK.
Dietitians are qualified to assess, diagnose and treat dietary and nutritional problems at an individual level. I also practice as a Nutritionist.
I offer a bespoke, individual, sustainable approach. Whether you want to help manage a particular health condition, achieve freedom from debilitating symptoms or improve your health.
I specialise in digestive problems, IBS and low FODMAP diets, other gastrointestinal conditions including Crohn's Disease and Diverticular Disease, type 2 diabetes, cardiovascular heart health, unintentional weight loss, nutritional deficiencies, coeliac disease, and women's health. This is not an exhaustive list and I am able to assist with many other conditions.
I also offer an Intuitive Eating approach to achieve freedom from dieting.
You can be assured my advice is accurate, up to date and evidence based.
Free 15 minute discovery call available - contact me today to arrange.
I look forward to working with you.
Training, qualifications & experience
- UK Registered Freelance Dietitian and Nutritionist
- Masters degree in Nutrition and Dietetics
- Registered with the Health and Care Professions Council (HCPC)
- Registered with the British Dietetic Association (BDA)
Areas of nutrition I deal with
- Adults and elderly adults
- Anaemia *
- Balanced diet
- Cancer *
- Chronic Fatigue Syndrome/ME *
- Coeliac disease *
- Constipation *
- Crohn's disease *
- Diabetes *
- Diarrhoea *
- Digestive problems *
- Healthy eating
- Heart disease *
- High blood pressure *
- High cholesterol *
- Iron deficiency anaemia *
- Irritable bowel syndrome *
- Megaloblastic anaemia *
- Menopause *
- Migraine *
- Osteoporosis *
- Polycystic ovary syndrome *
- Pregnancy and preconception
- Premenstrual syndrome *
- Skin health and conditions *
- Thyroid problems *
- Tiredness *
- Weight gain
- Women's nutrition
* If you have been diagnosed or suspect you may have one of the medical conditions starred above, you should consult your GP for advice, diagnosis and treatment and always inform your health professional before starting any alternative or additional therapies, treatments or making any major changes in your diet or exercise programme.
Free 15 minute discovery telephone call - find out if I can help & if you'd like to work with me.
I also offer packages of 2 appointments (initial + follow up appointment) at a reduced cost.
Clinic based in West Bridgford, Nottingham.
Video or telephone appointments also available - please contact me for more info.
Type of session
|Online nutrition support:||Yes|
|Telephone nutrition support:||Yes|
|Face to face nutrition:||Yes|
Monday-Saturday Morning, afternoon and evening appointments available.