Gabriella Goodchild Dietitian, Masters in Nutrition & Dietetics
Gabriella is a UK registered freelance Dietitian with freelance and previous NHS experience.
Dietitian is the only title protected by law. Dietitians are qualified to assess, diagnose and treat dietary and nutritional problems at an individual level.
I offer a bespoke, individual, sustainable approach. Whether you want to help manage a particular health condition, achieve freedom from debilitating symptoms or improve your health.
Gabriella specialises in IBS and low FODMAP diets, other gastrointestinal conditions, cardiovascular heart health, unintentional weight loss, nutritional deficiencies, coeliac disease, and women's health.
I also offers an Intuitive Eating approach to achieve freedom from dieting.
All the advice Gabriella gives is accurate, up to date and evidence based.
Free 15 minute discovery call available - contact me today to arrange.
Online and telephone appointments available for clients in all areas of the UK.
Training, qualifications & experience
- UK Registered Freelance Dietitian
- Registered with the Health and Care Professions Council (HCPC)
- Registered with the British Dietetic Association (BDA)
NHS and freelance experience in IBS and other gastroenterological conditions, coeliac disease, nutritional deficiencies, type 2 diabetes, women's health, nutrition support and weight management.
Areas of nutrition I deal with
- Adults and elderly adults
- Anaemia *
- Balanced diet
- Cancer *
- Chronic Fatigue Syndrome/ME *
- Coeliac disease *
- Constipation *
- Crohn's disease *
- Diabetes *
- Diarrhoea *
- Digestive problems *
- Healthy eating
- Heart disease *
- High blood pressure *
- High cholesterol *
- Iron deficiency anaemia *
- Irritable bowel syndrome *
- Megaloblastic anaemia *
- Menopause *
- Migraine *
- Osteoporosis *
- Polycystic ovary syndrome *
- Pregnancy and preconception
- Premenstrual syndrome *
- Skin health and conditions *
- Thyroid problems *
- Tiredness *
- Weight gain
- Women's nutrition
* If you have been diagnosed or suspect you may have one of the medical conditions starred above, you should consult your GP for advice, diagnosis and treatment and always inform your health professional before starting any alternative or additional therapies, treatments or making any major changes in your diet or exercise programme.
- £85 per hour for initial appointment
- £44 for 30 minute follow up appointments
I also offer packages of 2 appointments (initial appointment + follow up appointment) at a reduced cost.
Free 15 minute discovery telephone call - find out if I can help & if you'd like to work with me.
Clinic based in West Bridgford, Nottingham.
Video or telephone appointments also available - please contact me for more info.
Type of session
|Online nutrition support:||Yes|
|Telephone nutrition support:||Yes|
|Face to face nutrition:||Yes|
Monday-Saturday Morning, afternoon and evening appointments available.