1 Kingswood Court
15 Harley Street
Bio-Nutritional and Nutrigenomic Consultant specialising in Functional Nutrition
I am passionate about offering a holistic healthcare approach based on scientific evidence.
In my daily clinical work I am used to identifying and targeting metabolic imbalances that may cause weight gain or other health issues. Depending on my clients' requirements I can also offer highly individualised therapeutic strategies based on DNA testing. I advise on:
- the most suitable DNA test
- how to interpret test results
- how to affect gene expression through nutrition & lifestyle
Nutrigenomic interventions offer many advantages as they are based on the interaction between genes and lifestyle. Knowing for example, if we have a higher fat or carbohydrate sensitivity or if we have a higher requirement for specific nutrients may enhance motivation to follow specific nutritional guidelines. It is also fascinating to get an insight on which sports activities are suited to our genetic make-up.
My strength lies in offering dietary and lifestyle advice which is realistic and practical. Offering functional testing and nutrient supplementation is also part of my nutrigenomic approach which aims at positively influencing gene expression.
At LCAS clinic in Harley St I prescribe state-of-the-art Rejuvenation Diets, Skin DNA tests and Nutrient drips aimed at improvement of energy, detoxification and anti-aging. Telomere testing is also provided to design personalised youth-span lengthening programmes focused on disease prevention.
As a professionally trained adult health educator and wellness chef I also offer:
- Health Seminars for schools and the corporate sector
- Themed Wellness Cookery Workshops (for individuals or groups)
- Health recipe testing and writing
Consultations: Harley Street, Richmond, via Skype videolink
Languages: English, Italian, German
Training, qualifications & experience
My training focused on Nutrition, Nutrigenomics, Adult Education and Culinary Skills.
After obtaining a BSc in Nutritional Therapy (University of West London) and completing clinical practice I completed:
- Nutrigenomics in Practice (Genesnippers UK)
- Methylation with David Lynch
- City&Guilds Professional Cookery Diploma
- City&Guilds 7306 Diploma in Adult Education
I have practised 4 years in Singapore where I embraced the holistic approach of Eastern medicine. I also work in Milan and with clients from different countries. Recently, I started collaborating with DNA testing companies offering nutrigenomic consultancy to their customers.
Areas of nutrition I deal with
- Adults and elderly adults
- Balanced diet
- Coeliac disease *
- Confidence and self-esteem
- Constipation *
- Diabetes *
- Diarrhoea *
- Digestive problems *
- Eczema *
- Endometriosis *
- Food allergy and food intolerance
- Healthy eating
- Healthy hair
- Heart disease *
- High blood pressure *
- High cholesterol *
- Hyperthyroidism *
- Hypothyroidism *
- Irritable bowel syndrome *
- Menopause *
- Migraine *
- Obesity *
- Osteoporosis *
- Polycystic ovary syndrome *
- Pregnancy and preconception
- Premenstrual syndrome *
- Psoriasis *
- Schoolchildren and teenagers
- Skin health and conditions *
- Thyroid problems *
- Tiredness *
- Weight gain
- Weight management
- Women's nutrition
* If you have been diagnosed or suspect you may have one of the medical conditions starred above, you should consult your GP for advice, diagnosis and treatment and always inform your health professional before starting any alternative or additional therapies, treatments or making any major changes in your diet or exercise programme.
First consultation £110-£130 (75min)
Follow-up consultation £90-£110 (60min)
Nutrigenomic Consultancy £140 (excl. DNA test)
Skype Consultation: £110-£130 (75min)
Packages are also available on request.
On request, home visits are available (an overcharge is applied to cover for travelling time)
Complimentary 15min phone call to establish how I can help the client.
Type of session
|Online nutrition support:||Yes|
|Telephone nutrition support:||Yes|
|Face to face nutrition:||Yes|