Angela Loftus, BSc (Hons), DipION, mBANT, CNHC
Old Chorleywood Road
Chalfont St Giles
My name is Angela Loftus and I am a fully qualified and Registered Nutritional Therapist working in Rickmansworth, Chorleywood & Chalfont St Giles, Bucks.
After studying for four years at the Institute for Optimum Nutrition I have combined my training together with my HR background, Counselling skills and experience as a professional working mother (now with 4 grown up children) to give women the tools they need to take back their health.
I specialise in Female Hormones and help resolve symptoms such as
- fat around the middle, resistant weight loss
- tired all the time
- unexplained and low mood
- symptoms including night sweats, hot flushes, brain fog
- gut issues including pain, bloating, stomach acid, reflux
- thyroid and adrenal challenges
If you are experiencing any of the above symptoms or simply feel overwhelmed and exhausted I can show you with simple, powerful and sustainable food and lifestyle changes how to restore your hormone balance and take back your health.
Not sure whether Nutritional Therapy is right for you?
Call me 07977 418736 to discuss how Nutritional Therapy can help you live a healthier life and
look at my my website for further information (including client experiences/testimonials www.nutrition4change.com
Testimonial January 2019.
Nutritional therapy has turned my life around. I was suffering with classic perimenopausal symptoms: hot flushes, mood swings and menopausal skin eruptions. Add to this a general feeling of sluggishness and inertia and I was not in a good place. The guidance and advice I have received from Angela has been invaluable. I gained an insight into the science behind nutrition and this gave me a different perspective on food. I can honestly say that within just a few days the change was remarkable - renewed energy, stable moods and clearer skin. After a month the symptoms had all but disappeared and I had also lost half a stone! I highly recommend this route for anyone who is serious about eating well to maximise their current and future health. You won’t regret it! Catherin
Testimonial September 2018 seeking help with PMS symptoms
"I visited Angela because I wanted to minimise my PMS symptoms. Since I remember getting my period I suffered from head pains, fatigue, negative thoughts, irritation.I also wanted to get advice on how to feel more energetic and maybe lose a couple of pounds.
Angela was extremely knowledgeable and explained the reasons for the changes she recommended in my diet. Her warm personality made me trust her and I felt safe to follow her recommendations.She paid attention to my needs and listened when I said I did not want to eat specific foods by offering alternatives.
With only one visit I saw great difference to my PMS and my energy levels are higher.
I would definitely recommend Angela to anyone looking to improve their nutrition and diet in order to feel and look healthier".
Training, qualifications & experience
- Psychology degree BSc (Hons)
- Post Graduate Diploma- Human Resources
- Introduction to Counselling- University of Hertfordshire
- Diploma in Nutritional Therapy (3 years) from The institute for Optimum
- Nutrition (ION)
- Full member of British Association for Applied Nutrition and Nutritional Therapy (BANT)
- Registered with The Complementary & Natural Healthcare Council (CNHC)
Areas of nutrition I deal with
- Adults and elderly adults
- Balanced diet
- Confidence and self-esteem
- Constipation *
- Crohn's disease *
- Diabetes *
- Diarrhoea *
- Digestive problems *
- Eczema *
- Endometriosis *
- Fibromyalgia *
- Food allergy and food intolerance
- Healthy eating
- Healthy hair
- Heart disease *
- High blood pressure *
- High cholesterol *
- Hyperthyroidism *
- Hypothyroidism *
- Irritable bowel syndrome *
- Menopause *
- Migraine *
- Obesity *
- Osteoporosis *
- Polycystic ovary syndrome *
- Pregnancy and preconception
- Premenstrual syndrome *
- Psoriasis *
- Rosacea *
- Schoolchildren and teenagers
- Skin health and conditions *
- Thyroid problems *
- Tiredness *
- Weight gain
- Weight management
- Women's nutrition
* If you have been diagnosed or suspect you may have one of the medical conditions starred above, you should consult your GP for advice, diagnosis and treatment and always inform your health professional before starting any alternative or additional therapies, treatments or making any major changes in your diet or exercise programme.
Individual Consultations £85 ( or packages available - see website www.nutrition4change.com)
This includes evaluation of your current health status from a 5 page health questionnaire prior to your initial consultation, followed by:
1 hour consultations, "personalised" health optimisations plans including shopping lists, recipes, menu plans, coaching and e mail support throughout.
Please call me for a free no obligation telephone consultation if you are unsure whether Nutritional Therapy is right for you 07977 418736
Type of session
|Online nutrition support:||Yes|
|Telephone nutrition support:||Yes|
|Face to face nutrition:||Yes|
Evening appointments available