Aarti Bhanderi-Shah - Aartizen Life - Personalised Nutrition
Do you want to lose weight and have more energy?
- Do you want to embed healthier habits into your daily life?
- Do you want a health plan tailored to your DNA and genetic profile?
I am Aarti Bhanderi-Shah and I love helping people like you feel happier and more energised through positive diet and lifestyle change. I have helped hundreds of clients to overcome their ongoing health problems and achieve your health goals - for example - weight loss, better blood sugar management (Type 2) and higher energy levels. I have also helped many people to eliminate troublesome gastrointestinal problems such as bloating, GERD/ reflux and irregular bowel movements.
I recognise that every person has their own biochemical blueprint influenced by genes, food and lifestyle - there is no one size fits all when it comes to your health journey. I create bespoke, personalised Health Plans and meal plans so you can optimise your diet, wellbeing and alleviate problematic health issues. I also use cutting edge Nutrigenetic testing to tailor your diet according to your DNA and genetic profile.
In this busy world of never-ending to-do lists - I take time to listen to your needs and help you to reconnect with yourself by building in self care into your daily routine. Having worked in the stressful corporate environment before changing direction into the world of Nutrition – and now as a mother of two - I understand the health challenges of busy people. I have learned through personal and client experience how small diet tweaks and developing positive lifestyle habits can be truly transformational on a physical and emotional level.
Aartizen Life Health Plans
To start your health journey choose from a 2,3 or 4 month health plan where you will receive:
- A health MOT report
- Personalised Health Plan and weekly meal planner
- Recipe ideas
- Lifestyle plan to improve your sleep and fitness levels
- Supplement plan
- Goal setting and health coaching
Prices start from £300 for a 2 month plan (3 consultations).
A one-off 60 minute consultation starts from £150.
Clinic Locations and Masterclasses
I hold 1-2-1 clinics in the following locations:
- North London - Health Space 307 (Finchley, N3 1DP) & FM Skin (Whetstone, N20 8HP)
- North West London - Carters Pharmacy and Consulting Rooms (Northwood, HA6 1BJ)
- North West London - Natural Health Options (Stanmore, HA7 4EB)
- West London - Temple Pharmacy (Ealing, W5 1QP)
I also hold 1-2-1 online video consultations for convenience.
I run Nutrition Masterclasses on topics including – Healthy Ageing, Diabetic Prevention and Management and Family Health.
- I also offer a wide range of tests to assess your health status:
- Body composition monitoring - BMI, fat percentage, visceral fat, muscle mass
- DNA nutrigenetics - tailor your diet and lifestyle to maximise your genetic profile
- Nutrient status - vitamin and mineral status
- Hormone profiles - female health, male health
- Gut microbiome analysis for gastrointestinal health - gastrointestinal disorders
If would like to know more about how I can help you, please call or email me to arrange a FREE discovery call. I can give you some tips you can put into practice straight away. Please contact me on 0208 243 8908 or click here to send me an email.
The Aartizen Life Method
Eating well is not about perfection – it is about understanding the right choices for you and developing healthy habits. I will create a personalised health plan that makes the most of your biochemical blueprint.
My 4 pillar Aartizen Life Method is a whole body approach to your health.
1. Eat Well
I will identify the optimum food choices for you and create a delicious meal plan that will nourish you from within. I recommend you undertake a DNA analysis to understand the best foods for your genetic profile.
2. Get Fit
I encourage you to be more active by making one small change each week. This will improve both your physical and emotional wellbeing.
3. Sleep Well
I can help you to develop healthy sleep habits. This will elevate your energy levels and has also been shown to assist with appetite regulation, weight loss and even reduce stress levels.
I will help you to reset your relationship with food. I will empower you with evidence-based nutrition knowledge so you can sort the fact from fiction when it comes to you and food.
Training, qualifications & experience
- Diploma in Nutritional Therapy from the Institute of Optimum Nutrition (ION)
- Fully registered with the Complimentary and Natural Healthcare Council (CNHC).
- Full member of British Association for Applied Nutrition and Nutritional Therapy (BANT)
I also attend regular professional seminars to keep up to date with the latest scientific research and enhance my clinical skills.
Areas of nutrition I deal with
- Adults and elderly adults
- Balanced diet
- Confidence and self-esteem
- Constipation *
- Crohn's disease *
- Diabetes *
- Diarrhoea *
- Digestive problems *
- Eczema *
- Food allergy and food intolerance
- Healthy eating
- Healthy hair
- Heart disease *
- High blood pressure *
- High cholesterol *
- Hyperthyroidism *
- Hypothyroidism *
- Infants and pre-school children
- Irritable bowel syndrome *
- Life stages
- Menopause *
- Migraine *
- Obesity *
- Osteoporosis *
- Polycystic ovary syndrome *
- Pregnancy and preconception
- Premenstrual syndrome *
- Psoriasis *
- Rosacea *
- Schoolchildren and teenagers
- Skin health *
- Sports nutrition
- Thyroid problems *
- Tiredness *
- Vegetarian and vegan diets
- Weight gain
- Weight management
- Women's nutrition
* If you have been diagnosed or suspect you may have one of the medical conditions starred above, you should consult your GP for advice, diagnosis and treatment and always inform your health professional before starting any alternative or additional therapies, treatments or making any major changes in your diet or exercise programme.
Please see my website for different Aartizen Life packages. Health plans can vary in length from 4,8,12 weeks and starting from £300. The format is an initial, in-depth 75 minute consultation session and weekly coaching session to follow up and keep you on track.
Testimonials from happy and satisfied clients:
Alison (37, Asset Manager, Mum of toddler son)
"I can wholeheartedly recommend Aarti’s services, both for her incredible in depth knowledge of nutrition & health and for her supportive and nurturing approach to coaching.
I have a busy life and come from a foodie family, plus I follow an Asian vegetarian diet. As a result many of the off the shelf diets are unsustainable for me as I don’t want a life of tofu and ‘special meals’. Aarti was fantastic at cutting through the complex and conflicting dietary advice that was confusing me and applying simple key principles to my regular diet.
Aarti’s approach is to make simple additions and substitutions which is very helpful if you are cooking for your family. Aarti is also very generous with her time on the regular consultation calls and I feel her realistic, uplifting and encouraging personality will be the key to your success. I had very high expectations and received a throughly professional yet personal service. Thank you Aarti!"
Sara (35, Director, Mum of 2 children)
"As an experienced coach I’ve benefited from working with lots of coaches over the years. Aarti is the only person I would use for my nutrition coaching. Her approach is to celebrate food and nutrition whilst gently nudging you to make tweaks that have big impact.
I started seeing Aarti to help me regain my mojo after the birth of my daughter 4 years ago and more recently my son who is now 2 years old. Health and wellbeing are important to me in my personal and professional life. I was keen to re-gain some much needed energy and instil some positive eating habits. I knew how easy it was to get stuck in a rut after a baby and I didn't want to go down that path. Aarti's knowledge and her ability to educate me on the principles of Nutrition Science were transformative. She made me understand why it was important.
The weekly coaching calls were hugely supportive and very motivational as I was able to discuss my challenges and Aarti could tailor the plan and make adjustments to keep me on track. After 8 weeks I had embedded some positive dietary and lifestyle changes that have made me feel more energised, happier, and a lot of people commented on the benefits!"
Type of session
|Online nutrition support:||Yes|
|Telephone nutrition support:||Yes|
|Face to face nutrition:||Yes|
Monday to Friday 10am - 6pm Weekends - by arrangement