Rochelle Logan-Rodgers - Elle Rock Nutrition
300 High Road Leyton
Hi I'm Rochelle, a BANT and CNHC registered Nutritional Therapist providing nutrition consultancy to excel your health. Evaluating your needs to deliver bespoke diet and lifestyle programmes.
I am the founder of Elle Rock Nutrition, a nutritional therapy consultancy.
Elle Rock Nutritional Therapy can help positively impact:
- Energy levels
- Food intolerances and allergies
- Mood imbalances
- Hormonal regulation
- Pre-conceptual preparation/issues
- Stress management
- Weight loss and management
- Female health (including PMS)
- Immunity resilience
- Natural detoxification
Please feel free to contact me on 07732 035 689 or email as above to book your initial nutrition consultation, or to have a 15-minute chat to help with any queries you may have about the consultancy process.
Training, qualifications & experience
- Postgraduate Diploma in Nutritional Therapy, Northern College of Acupuncture
- BSc (Hons) Molecular Medicine, University of Sussex
- Registered member of the British Association for Applied Nutrition & Nutritional Therapy (BANT)
- Registered member of the Complementary and Natural Healthcare Council (CNHC)
I have worked over a decade in varied public and private healthcare sectors in London and Brighton, including care homes, paediatric wards and specialist eye clinics. Currently, I work on Harley Street at Nutrition Associates Ltd with Dr Damien Downing, a private orthomolecular doctor.
I also help organise community days, deliver health and wellbeing workshops and talks in the community of East London. Previous workshops have focussed on mental health awareness, blood glucose/insulin balancing, pain management and the fundamental principles of nutrition.
Areas of nutrition I deal with
- Adults and elderly adults
- Balanced diet
- Chronic Fatigue Syndrome/ME *
- Confidence and self-esteem
- Constipation *
- Diabetes *
- Diarrhoea *
- Digestive problems *
- Fibromyalgia *
- Food allergy and food intolerance
- Healthy eating
- Healthy hair
- High blood pressure *
- High cholesterol *
- Hyperthyroidism *
- Hypothyroidism *
- Irritable bowel syndrome *
- Menopause *
- Migraine *
- Osteoporosis *
- Polycystic ovary syndrome *
- Pregnancy and preconception
- Premenstrual syndrome *
- Schoolchildren and teenagers
- Skin health and conditions *
- Thyroid problems *
- Tiredness *
- Weight management
- Women's nutrition
* If you have been diagnosed or suspect you may have one of the medical conditions starred above, you should consult your GP for advice, diagnosis and treatment and always inform your health professional before starting any alternative or additional therapies, treatments or making any major changes in your diet or exercise programme.
Initial Silver Consultation - up to 90-minutes | £55
This is an in-person consultation where I gather relevant information from you. This information includes examining health symptoms, full health history, diet, lifestyle, stress levels, emotional state, environmental influences and sleep patterns, relating to their current concerns and aims.
Then having explained the possible underlying factors to your concerns, an initial personal health action plan is created containing bespoke dietary and lifestyle recommendations to help improve the current health status and achieve your goals. A short consultation summary is emailed. Laboratory tests and supplementation may be recommended but are not included in the consultation fee.
+ BP Check included
Initial Gold Consultation - up to 90-minutes | £65
This is an initial consultation silver with a full comprehensive nutritional therapy report including an analysis of your health status, evaluation of current diet, 4-day diet plan, recipes and an initial health action plan. The cost of any laboratory tests and supplementation will be charged in addition to the consultation fee.
Follow-up consultations up to 45-minute follow-up consultation | £45
This can be a one-to-one in-person, telephone, FaceTime or Skype meeting that lasts up to 45 minutes to review and support the client’s progress, the successes and challenges.
Follow-ups generally occur 4-6 weeks after the initial consultation. I will continue to work with you and appropriately adjust the personalised nutrition and lifestyle Health Action Plan, where necessary, to improve health status and achieve wellbeing goals.
T / F / I: @ElleRockNutri
Type of session
|Online nutrition support:||Yes|
|Telephone nutrition support:||Yes|
|Face to face nutrition:||Yes|
Flexible on weekdays, evenings and available on Saturdays