Natalia Otero Sancho - IFMCP dipCNM MBANT HeartMath coach
Consultations take place at The Chelsea Pharmacy Medical Clinic (firstname.lastname@example.org)), 61-63 Sloane Ave, SW3 3DH. The initial consultation lasts between an hour and an hour and a half, depending on individual circumstances. It covers a number of topics to better understand not just medical symptoms but also the background, medical history, eating habits and lifestyle factors. This information may need to be integrated by functional tests (blood, urine, stool) in order to assess imbalances that could be at the root of your health issues.
After all the information is analyzed, a full report is prepared and discussed with the patient. The report highlights:
- Red Flags: what are the suspected causes of imbalances.
- Action Points: suggested steps to be taken by the patient to address the Red Flags.
- A Sustainable Nutritional Programme based on the patient’s food preferences.
A second consultation is usually scheduled after three to five weeks. This is a chance for the patient to discuss the successes and the challenges of the previous weeks and how to consolidate the wins for the long term.
Training, qualifications & experience
- Certified Functional Medicine Practitioner (IFMCP)
- College of Naturopathic Medicine (CNM) graduate and a member of the British Association for Applied Nutrition and Nutritional Therapy (BANT), the Federation of Nutritional Therapy Practitioners (FNTP) and the Complementary & Natural Healthcare Council(CNHC).
- Certified by the department of twin Research, King's College London. Map my Map Affiliated Health Professional
- The Institute for Functional Medicine (IFM). Hormone Advanced Practice Module - Chicago, IL
- The Institute for Functional Medicine (IFM). Energy Advanced Practice Module - Chicago, IL
- The Institute for Functional Medicine (IFM). Cardiometabolic Advanced Practice Module - Austin, Tx
- The Institute for Functional Medicine (IFM). Immune Advanced Practice Module - Austin, Tx
- The Institute for Functional Medicine (IFM). Gastrointestinal GI advanced Practice Module - Chicago, IL
- The Institute for Functional Medicine (IFM). Applying Functional Medicine Clinical Practice Module - Atlanta, IL
- HeartMath® institute (self regulation technique). Licensed HeartMath Coach
- British Society of Anti-ageing Medicine. Antiageing course
British Association for Applied Nutrition and Nutritional Therapy
The British Association for Applied Nutrition and Nutritional Therapy is the professional body for Nutritional Therapists.
There are different BANT membership classes, including Full Member, Fellow Member and Student Member.
All BANT practitioners must have met the required standards of training, be fully insured and adhere to the BANT Code of Ethics and Practice.
Complementary and Natural Healthcare Council
The CNHC encompasses many types of alternative therapy, including massage, aromatherapy and nutrition.
In order to be admitted to the register a practitioner must have studied to the National Occupational Standards for that profession/discipline, or have reached the equivalent of the National Occupational Standards through other relevant training or at least three years of experience and been assessed by their peers.
A practitioner must also have professional insurance and agree to abide by the CNHC Code of Conduct, Performance and Ethics.
Accredited register membership
Accredited Register Scheme
The Accredited Register Scheme was set up in 2013 by the Department of Health (DoH) as a way to recognise organisations that hold voluntary registers which meet certain standards. These standards are set by the Professional Standards Authority (PSA).
This therapist has indicated that they belong to an Accredited Register.
If you have been diagnosed or suspect you may have this medical condition, you should consult your GP for advice, diagnosis and treatment and always inform your health professional before starting any alternative or additional therapies, treatments or making any major changes in your diet or exercise programme.
Initial Consultation: £180 (incl. VAT)
Any subsequent consultations: £130 (incl. VAT)
3 sessions package consultation £330 (incl.VAT) - which includes 3 hour follow up sessions + written protocols + recipes + direct contact via WhatsApp with Natalia in between sessions to help you achieve your goal.
Available for consultations from Mondays to Fridays.
In addition to Nutritional Therapy consultations at Chelsea Pharmacy Medical Clinic, I also run detox retreats in Tuscany, Italy.