Katherine Kelly, Renua Nutrition, BSc, DipION, mBANT, CNHC
I work with individuals who are struggling to find the solutions to their health concerns. Together we analysis your symptoms and create a bespoke nutrition and lifestyle plan which meets your health goals. I provide constant support for my clients as they often have busy lifestyles and appreciate having someone to be accountable to.
I recommend a 12 week programme for all my clients to allow time to change our habits and see a difference in our bodies.
I run a clinic in Wandsworth Town, London however I also work remotely conducting appointments online or over the phone.
Get in touch today to book your free 20 minute health consultation!
I look forward to hearing from you.
Training, qualifications & experience
- Qualified in 2018 from The Institute for Optimum Nutrition with a Diploma in Nutritional Therapy
- BSc in Food Quality, Safety and Nutrition from Queens University Belfast
- Zest4Life Health Practitioner
- Member of the British Association of Nutrition (BANT)
- Registered with the Complementary and Natural Healthcare Council.
- Member of the Association for Naturopathic Practitioners (ANP)
Areas of nutrition I deal with
- Adults and elderly adults
- Anaemia *
- Chronic Fatigue Syndrome/ME *
- Coeliac disease *
- Digestive problems *
- Endometriosis *
- Food allergy and food intolerance
- Healthy eating
- Heart disease *
- High blood pressure *
- High cholesterol *
- Migraine *
- Osteoporosis *
- Skin health *
- Thyroid problems *
- Tiredness *
- Weight management
- Women's nutrition
* If you have been diagnosed or suspect you may have one of the medical conditions starred above, you should consult your GP for advice, diagnosis and treatment and always inform your health professional before starting any alternative or additional therapies, treatments or making any major changes in your diet or exercise programme.
My 12 week programmes start from £355.
Type of session
|Online nutrition support:||Yes|
|Telephone nutrition support:||Yes|
|Face to face nutrition:||Yes|
Mon-Fri 6.00pm - 9.00pm Sat & Sun - 9.00am - 6.00pm