Katherine Kelly, Renua Nutrition, BSc, DipION, mBANT, CNHC
I work with individuals who are struggling to find the solutions to their health concerns. Together we analysis your symptoms and create a bespoke nutrition and lifestyle plan which meets your health goals. I provide constant support for my clients as they often have busy lifestyles and appreciate having someone to be accountable to.
I recommend a 12 week programme for all my clients to allow time to change our habits and see a difference in our bodies.
I run a clinic in Wandsworth Town, London however I also work remotely conducting appointments online or over the phone.
Get in touch today to book your free 20 minute health consultation!
I look forward to hearing from you.
Training, qualifications & experience
- Qualified in 2018 from The Institute for Optimum Nutrition with a Diploma in Nutritional Therapy
- BSc in Food Quality, Safety and Nutrition from Queens University Belfast
- Zest4Life Health Practitioner
- Member of the British Association of Nutrition (BANT)
- Registered with the Complementary and Natural Healthcare Council.
- Member of the Association for Naturopathic Practitioners (ANP)
Areas of nutrition I deal with
- Adults and elderly adults
- Anaemia *
- Chronic Fatigue Syndrome/ME *
- Coeliac disease *
- Digestive problems *
- Endometriosis *
- Food allergy and food intolerance
- Healthy eating
- Heart disease *
- High blood pressure *
- High cholesterol *
- Migraine *
- Osteoporosis *
- Skin health *
- Thyroid problems *
- Tiredness *
- Weight management
- Women's nutrition
My 12 week programmes start from £355.
Type of session
|Online nutrition support:||Yes|
|Telephone nutrition support:||Yes|
|Face to face nutrition:||Yes|
Mon-Fri 6.00pm - 9.00pm Sat & Sun - 9.00am - 6.00pm