Sarah Grant (DipNut, mBANT, mCNHC) Nutritional Therapist & Health Coach
01926 658 330 / 07974 221 994
Are you ready to look and feel at your very best?
I work with busy women and men who want to regain their vitality, re-energise their bodies and minds, manage their weight more effectively, optimise gut health or overcome digestion issues and other niggling health complaints.
This is achieved by reconnecting my clients with good nutrition and healthful habits in a manageable, meaningful and highly-personalised way, which works with their demanding schedules.
I see clients at my consultation rooms in Egham, Surrey and Kenilworth, Warwickshire, or online via Skype. I also run corporate nutrition and employee wellness programmes in the Midlands and London through my business, Gut Reaction.
How I can help you
- Are you are ready to address niggling health complaints such as failing energy levels, fatigue, poor digestion, stubborn weight issues, hormone imbalances, aches, pains or skin conditions?
- Do you have issues with your gut health, suspect you are reacting badly to certain foods, or wish to support your digestion?
- Are you finding it difficult to manage your weight in a healthy, sustainable way?
- Do feel like you have lost your way with your eating habits and need support re-engaging with a healthy lifestyle?
- Are you keen to age well and reduce your risk factors for chronic disease for life-long health and wellbeing?
- Do you want to feel in peak condition everyday, at work and play?
Whether your personal interest and challenge is in preventative or restorative health, I can help you to manage your health and wellbeing with greater precision - and establish intelligent, intuitive eating and lifestyle habits along the way.
My highly personalised, attentive and collaborative approach combines nutritional therapy expertise with motivational health coaching, so you will benefit from expert guidance in how to nourish your body for your personal needs, and step-by-step support to empower you to embed sustainable habits in your busy life and keep motivation to achieve your goals high.
Rejuvenate, Rebalance or Reshape?
I offer three broad support programmes devised to address the major areas of concern for my clients.
Each programme will be personally tailored and delivered step-by-step to ensure that all the nutritional and lifestyle recommendations truly fit with your unique needs, lifestyle and goals.
Support is available from £450 to £2000 depending on the level and intensity of support required over a 12-week period.
The latest in clinical laboratory testing is offered to help ascertain a deeper understanding of your health status and unique nutritional needs:
- Advanced stool analysis and gut flora profiling to identify and support weaknesses in gastrointestinal health
- Nutri-genetic testing and DNA-based eating plans to help optimise health and manage weight
- Food sensitivity and allergy panels
- Optimum Nutrition Evaluation to develop understanding of personal nutrient requirements
- Hair mineral analysis
- Hormone balance profiles (including adrenals, thyroid and the sex hormones)
- Cardiovascular health marker testing
A registered nutritional therapist and experienced health coach, Sarah set up Gut Reaction to pursue her passion to help people both enjoy and reap the benefits of healthy eating.
Gut Reaction fulfils a niche in the market for a highly personalised and committed approach to advising and supporting clients to address their nutritional needs and habits.
Sarah's specialist areas of interest are supporting healthy weight management and supporting healthy digestion, with a focus on rebalancing gut health.
Clients love working with Sarah because of her down-to-earth manner, commitment to their goals, professionalism, and the fact that they feel truly listened to.
Training, qualifications & experience
Sarah has a diploma in Nutritional Therapy and is experienced in designing programmes to help clients with a range of health goals.
A motivational health coach, Sarah is an associate member of Patrick Holford's Zest4Life programme, through which she continues to develop her coaching skills.
In order to help her stay at the forefront of her profession, she maintains CPD and invests time reading the latest research papers. A recent study included a course in Psychological Approaches to Obesity and training in mindful eating.
Areas of nutrition I deal with
- Adults and elderly adults
- Balanced diet
- Coeliac disease *
- Confidence and self-esteem
- Constipation *
- Crohn's disease *
- Diabetes *
- Diarrhoea *
- Digestive problems *
- Eczema *
- Food allergy and food intolerance
- Healthy eating
- Healthy hair
- Heart disease *
- High blood pressure *
- High cholesterol *
- Hyperthyroidism *
- Hypothyroidism *
- Irritable bowel syndrome *
- Life stages
- Menopause *
- Migraine *
- Obesity *
- Osteoporosis *
- Polycystic ovary syndrome *
- Pregnancy and preconception
- Premenstrual syndrome *
- Psoriasis *
- Rosacea *
- Skin health and conditions *
- Thyroid problems *
- Tiredness *
- Weight gain
- Weight management
- Women's nutrition
* If you have been diagnosed or suspect you may have one of the medical conditions starred above, you should consult your GP for advice, diagnosis and treatment and always inform your health professional before starting any alternative or additional therapies, treatments or making any major changes in your diet or exercise programme.
Details of the core programmes can be found on the website, and start from £450.
Please talk to Sarah as bespoke packages will be structured and tailored to meet your goals and your budget.
Appointment are available in Egham, Surrey and Kenilworth Warwickshire. Please get in touch regarding availability.
Other consultations outside of these areas are by arrangement.
Alternatively, online services (via Skype or phone) may suit your schedule or location best - it’s your choice.
Type of session
|Online nutrition support:||Yes|
|Telephone nutrition support:||Yes|
|Face to face nutrition:||Yes|
Consultations may be held face-to-face, via phone, Skype or FaceTime, to suit your convenience, with support available via email or text in-between.