Becs Steele DipION, mBANT, mCNHC
How nutritional therapy can help you?
Ready to take the first step into health?
Nutritional therapy will help you achieve optimal health & feeling your best.
Through a nutrient dense eating plan, lifestyle & behaviour changes you will uncover the right way to eat for your body. Any recommended diet, tests and supplements will all be based on scientific research.
You will be supported by me every step of the way so that changes you make will be lasting and permanent.
Nutritional Therapy is recognised as a complementary medicine and is relevant for individuals with chronic conditions as well as those looking to enhance health & weight loss.
What to expect from your first session?
You are unique & there is no one size fits all. I will listen to what your goals are & what you want to achieve. A comprehensive plan will be devised to suit your lifestyle & your expectations.
Our first session will involve a thorough health history & analysis with a plan for you to move forward with.
We will have regular weekly contact to keep you on track and will we will uncover any limiting beliefs, barriers to establish real and lasting change.
I work online or face to face.
Nutritional therapy is never recommended as a replacement for medical advice & will work alongside healthcare professionals.
How I can help you?
Does this describe how you feel?
- I am tired most of the time.
- Weight loss is a struggle despite always dieting.
- I get cross, grumpy & easily stressed out.
- My periods are less regular, really heavy or not the same anymore.
- My digestion is not what I want it to be & I suffer from bloating.
This is a lot of women in their 30’s and 40’s but there are so many ways to support your digestion, hormones & energy that will make a big difference to how you feel. Look forward to:
- Greater & consistent energy
- Improved digestion
- Glowing skin
- Weight loss
- A greater knowledge of their bodies & what works for them.
Claim your FREE 30 minute energy consultation https://www.bwellnutrition.co.uk/book-now
Training, qualifications & experience
My clinical training was at the Institute for Optimum Nutrition (ION).
I am registered with BANT (British Association for Applied Nutrition and Nutritional Therapy) and CNHC (Complementary & Natural Healthcare Council) and adhere to their strict code of ethics.
I have trained as a Zest4Life Coach. Zest4life Health Coaches are qualified nutrition experts who offer personlaised advice as well as coaching techniques to ensure success.
Areas of nutrition I deal with
- Adults and elderly adults
- Balanced diet
- Chronic Fatigue Syndrome/ME *
- Coeliac disease *
- Confidence and self-esteem
- Constipation *
- Crohn's disease *
- Diabetes *
- Diarrhoea *
- Digestive problems *
- Eczema *
- Endometriosis *
- Food allergy and food intolerance
- Healthy eating
- Healthy hair
- High blood pressure *
- High cholesterol *
- Hyperthyroidism *
- Irritable bowel syndrome *
- Menopause *
- Migraine *
- Nutrition and mental health
- Obesity *
- Polycystic ovary syndrome *
- Pregnancy and preconception
- Premenstrual syndrome *
- Psoriasis *
- Rosacea *
- Skin health *
- Thyroid problems *
- Tiredness *
- Weight gain
- Weight management
- Women's nutrition
* If you have been diagnosed or suspect you may have one of the medical conditions starred above, you should consult your GP for advice, diagnosis and treatment and always inform your health professional before starting any alternative or additional therapies, treatments or making any major changes in your diet or exercise programme.
Photos & videos
Examples of programmes
28 day Kick-start Weight Loss and Hormonal Health
6 week Weight Loss and Hormone Overhaul
8 week Super Health Booster
- A thorough health history review & personalised nutrition plan (1.5 hours, via skype or zoom)
- Personalised nutrition plan written for you
- Exciting recipes & meal plans
- Weekly coaching calls (20 mins)
- Coaching around, habits, mindset, thought patterns & mindful eating
- Supplement & nutrient plan
- Testing suggestions for hormones and digestion if require
- Improving your digestion and balancing hormones.
- Food diary reviews
- Daily whats app or email contact. Ask Becs questions, post photos of food for comments, daily tips and motivational support.
*prices start £180
We all have our own story and mine led me to become passionate about food, health & well being. I absolutely love what I do, as I know the impact that healthy eating and understanding what was going on in my own body has done for me.
Having had ongoing gut problems, rosacea, hormonal imbalances and ongoing issues with conceiving a child, I turned my circumstances around step by step actually with a help from other Nutritional therapists and learning so much about the impact of what we put in her bodies.
So much has changed for me & I want the same for you. I want to motivate and inspire you, so do get in touch.
Type of session
|Online nutrition support:||Yes|
|Telephone nutrition support:||Yes|
|Face to face nutrition:||Yes|
Monday to Friday 0900 - 1730 (available some evenings)