Sasha Paul Dip NNT mNNA CNHC, Natural Food Therapy
8 Sequoia Park
Naturopathic Nutritional Therapist & Founder of Natural Food Therapy
Services: Nutritional consultations, advanced nutritional testing service (on-site blood testing available), personalised healthcare packages, personalised nutrition plans and supplement advice.
As a naturopathic nutritionist I work with a full range of medical conditions and health issues using a naturopathic approach and an ethos that I truly believe in - food is by far nature's most powerful medicine.
MY STORY & SPECIALIST AREAS
After suffering for years with persistent gut issues, endless tests and no diagnosis from the doctors, I became fascinated with learning about the body and natural ways of supporting the healing process. I embarked on a new career and spent 3 years studying naturopathic nutrition. In this time I managed to overcome my own gut issues and felt better than ever before. I wanted to continue learning and specialising in this wonderful field.
I now work in my clinic with patients who have both serious gut disorders as well as those with more common gut issues such as bloating and reflux. Every patient I see with gut issues is fully assessed, offered a comprehensive stool test to look at several crucial areas of gut health not tested by the NHS (e.g. gut bacteria, digestion markers, integrity of the gut lining) and is put on a personalised treatment protocol targeting problem areas highlighted through assessment and stool testing.
DISORDERED EATING SPECIALIST
Over 1.6 million people in the UK are estimated to suffer from an eating disorder. Booking a consultation you can trust you will be listened to, offered support and guidance in a fully confidential setting. Your plan will be developed gradually at your own pace and individually devised for you. Whether you have a diagnosed eating disorder, are worried you may be developing unhealthy eating habits, or are in recovery, nutritional therapy can be an important part of your journey to health.
ADVANCED NUTRITIONAL TESTING SERVICE
I have an on-site blood testing service at my clinic (centrifuge available) where I work alongside a medical doctor to offer high quality evidence-based testing services including comprehensive blood testing, deficiency testing, all Cyrex arrays, gut testing, hormone testing, advanced food intolerance/allergy testing, thyroid testing, toxicity testing, adrenal stress markers and more.
To find out more or to book a consultation call 07946449360 or visit naturalfoodtherapy.co.uk
All new clients are entitled to a free initial telephone consultation.
Training, qualifications & experience
Naturopathic Nutritional Therapy Diploma (3 year)
Numerous industry certificates in sports nutrition, nutrition for IBS, biochemical testing and more.
Registered member of the NNA, CNHC & GNC.
In addition to working as a naturopathic nutritionist for several years in London, I have worked alongside Diabetes UK running nutrition talks for medical centre's around the country.
Areas of nutrition I deal with
- Adults and elderly adults
- Anaemia *
- Anorexia nervosa *
- Balanced diet
- Binge eating disorder *
- Bulimia nervosa *
- Chronic Fatigue Syndrome/ME *
- Coeliac disease *
- Confidence and self-esteem
- Constipation *
- Crohn's disease *
- Diabetes *
- Diarrhoea *
- Digestive problems *
- Eating disorders *
- Eczema *
- Endometriosis *
- Fibromyalgia *
- Food allergy and food intolerance
- Healthy eating
- Healthy hair
- Heart disease *
- High blood pressure *
- High cholesterol *
- Hyperthyroidism *
- Hypothyroidism *
- Infants and pre-school children
- Iron deficiency anaemia *
- Irritable bowel syndrome *
- Life stages
- Megaloblastic anaemia *
- Menopause *
- Migraine *
- Obesity *
- Osteoporosis *
- Polycystic ovary syndrome *
- Pregnancy and preconception
- Premenstrual syndrome *
- Psoriasis *
- Rosacea *
- Schoolchildren and teenagers
- Skin health and conditions *
- Sports nutrition
- Thyroid problems *
- Tiredness *
- Weight gain
- Weight management
- Women's nutrition
* If you have been diagnosed or suspect you may have one of the medical conditions starred above, you should consult your GP for advice, diagnosis and treatment and always inform your health professional before starting any alternative or additional therapies, treatments or making any major changes in your diet or exercise programme.
Photos & videos
- Appointments are at the Natural Food Therapy nutrition clinic in Pinner, North West London.
- Online appointments now available.
- If you require an ongoing treatment plan (particularly applicable to disordered eating patients and those with chronic gut conditions) please call for your free initial telephone consultation so that an appropriate package of care can be devised to suit your needs.
- Free initial telephone consultation: 07946449360
- As this is a specialist service please allow 2 weeks for an appointment. If you need an urgent appointment please email an urgent request to: email@example.com
CONSULTATIONS & PACKAGES
Initial 90 minute consultation & first nutritional treatment plan: £125
Follow up consultation & plan review: £90
3 session discount package: £275
*NEW TEST PACKAGE*
Initial consultation + FunctionalDX blood test (worth £350) + follow up consultation: £500
This package includes an initial 90 minute assessment, followed by a blood test (with our NFT medical doctor), a follow up nutritional consultation & full nutritional treatment plan.
Nutritional treatment plans include an individualised nutrition plan, supplement protocol, naturopathic recommendations, testing recommendations and lifestyle advice.
Type of session
|Online nutrition support:||Yes|
|Telephone nutrition support:||Yes|
|Face to face nutrition:||Yes|
Flexible appointment hours