Kirsty Wood R.D, BSc (Hons), Online Nutrition Coach and Registered Dietitian
I’m Kirsty and I am a Food Freedom Dietitian and Online Nutrition Coach.
I help women break up with yo-yo dieting, the scales and counting calories by teaching them how to eat intuitively, nourish their bodies, find balance and enjoy food without guilt.
We are constantly bombarded with the do's and don'ts of nutrition which can be overwhelming and leave us not knowing what direction to turn. Sound familiar?
Common key areas of focus when I work with clients:
- Bespoke nutrition counselling
- Tailored diet and lifestyle advice
- Support over the festive period
- Finding balance
- Unpicking your dieting history
- Developing a better understanding of your relationship with food
- Ditching conventional diets
- Discovering food neutrality
- Stopping any restricting & binging cycles
- Coping with your emotions without using food, including during COVID-19
- Nutrition for your health
- Fueling your body optimally
- Rebuilding your trust with food
- Achieving food freedom
You could let go of..
- Counting calories/syns/points
- Restricting & binging
- Wasting time thinking about food all day
- Eating foods you don't actually like
- Feeling guilty for eating 'bad foods'
- Wasting money on the next weight loss diet, slimming shake or fad
- Feeling like a failure because you can't ‘stick’ to weight loss diets
If this sounds like you - schedule a discovery call today to see how we can work together 1:1. Please note: All communications are treated with strict confidentiality.
The feedback I receive from my clients is always so heartwarming and I feel honoured to be able to support them to change their relationship with food and have less stress around food by coaching them to tune-in to their internal cues.
If you would like to try and experience less guilt, overeating and stress around food, and journey towards food freedom in 2021, contact me to see how we can make that happen for you!
My goal is to help you to feel comfortable and confident in your body right from the beginning. I would love to be part of your support system to help you work towards a life free from:
- “food guilt”
- overeating, And
- stressing about being left alone with snacks in the house!
If you’re wondering about where intuitive eating can take you, or would like to know more about how I can help you with your nutrition, I would love the opportunity to speak with you and answer any questions you have on a call.
During our discovery call we can discuss your nutritional objectives, explore what has and hasn’t worked for you in the past, and explore how I can support you to reach your goals. This is an opportunity to discuss what options are available to you in terms of coaching and for me to answer any questions that you have.
If you would prefer, you can always send me an email, but I always think it is more personal to speak over the phone or via Zoom.
As always, I am happy to help and I cannot wait to speak to you!
Training, qualifications & experience
HCPC Registered Dietitian, BSc (Hons)
I am Kirsty, a Registered Dietitian (RD) based in the U.K. and the founder of Your Health and Lifestyle Ltd.
I am employed full time with the NHS and although I am a registered dietitian, within my business I practice as an online nutrition coach and continue to use evidence-based nutrition advice to serve my clients.
I am passionate about helping women overcome digestive issues, ditch dieting and heal their relationship with food. Much of my coaching includes how to teach people how to nourish their bodies and eat intuitively.
Registered / Accredited
Being registered/accredited with a professional body means an individual must have achieved a substantial level of training and experience approved by their member organisation.
Health and Care Professions Council
The HCPC are an independent, UK-wide health regulator. They set standards of professional training, performance and conduct for 14 professions.
They keep a register of health professionals who meet their standards, and they take action if registered health professionals fall below those standards. They were created by a piece of legislation called the Health Professions Order 2001.
Registration means that a health professional meets national standards for their professional training, performance and conduct.
- 4 x Consultation Package £327
- 8 x Consultation Package £627
- 12 x Consultation Package £897
When you sign up for a consultation package as standard you will receive:
- 1 x 60 minute brainstorming and goal setting session (for new clients)
- 30-45 minute consultations online or by telephone (number of sessions are determined by the package you enrol in)
- Weekly or fortnightly sessions based on your needs
- Tailored advice to guide you on your unique journey
- Personal nutrition goal and action plan setting
- A consultation summary document sent to you after each session to highlight your goals and action plan
- Schedule a discovery call now to see how we can work together.
Other Services include:
- An in-depth 4 day diet analysis + 1 hour consultation £144. Suitable for people following special diets, including vegetarian and vegan diets.
Gift options are available.
Visit: http://www.yourhealthandlifestyle.co.uk/book-online to learn more.
Bespoke packages can be created, so please get in touch via email or schedule a free 15 minute call https://calendly.com/dietitiankirsty/15-minute-call to see how I can support you.
When you work with me, you gain an ally who listens to your needs and supports you to reach your nutrition goals.
To learn more, please schedule a free, no obligation, pressure-free 15 minute call to discuss how I can help you. https://calendly.com/dietitiankirsty/15-minute-call