Jan Clementson, Boundless Energy - BSc (Hons) Nut Med, MBANT, CNHC Registered
I am a Nutritional Therapist, lecturer and author of The Energy Solution; delivering a truly holistic approach to the creation of wellbeing and boundless energy.
Feeling tired or lacking in energy?
CAN YOU RELATE TO THESE……
- Fatigue, apathy, listlessness?
- Struggling to get to sleep, waking up during the night or feeling un-refreshed in the morning?
- Acid-reflux, bloating, wind or other problems with your digestion?
- Irritable, angry, overwhelmed, teary, emotional?
- Brain fog, forgetfulness, lack of focus, problems concentrating?
- Weight gain, especially around the middle, that is difficult to lose?
- Reduced social interactions and enjoyment in life?
Well, I know exactly what it feels like to be in a place where you feel as though life is spiralling out of control and you are just too tired to know what to do. But I am living proof that there is a solution to your problems. I turned my entire life around by eating foods and choosing activities that supported me, not depleted me, as well as addressing the stressors in my life and releasing suppressed negative emotions that were causing me to self-sabotage. And I want to help you start that process too during our no obligation meeting together.
SO, HOW CAN YOU START FEELING LIKE YOU AGAIN?
By making adjustments to your diet and lifestyle, introducing easy sleep and stress management techniques, and releasing negative emotions that are causing you to self-sabotage, you can positively influence your body’s energy generating process itself. This helps you naturally produce more energy, whilst eliminating those factors that were sapping your energy and holding you back from doing the things that you want to do.
FEEL LIKE YOU CAN’T DO THIS ON YOUR OWN?
I can help….
Through the creation of a personalised nutrition and lifestyle plan that works for you and the simple release of self-sabotaging negative emotions utilising the Emotion Code techniques devised by Dr Bradley Nelson, I will support and motivate you to help you return to your natural state of wellbeing and regain your sparkle so that you will feel:
- Revitalised and energised
- Refreshed and rejuvenated from having good quality sleep
- Free from digestion upsets
- Clear-headed with an increased ability to focus, concentrate and remember
- Balanced emotionally
- Relaxed and easily able to cope with life’s challenges
- Lighter and freer as your weight effortlessly falls off
- More active and connected with increased physical and social activity
- A renewed sense of optimism and zest for life
You will never be asked to eat anything or do anything that you don't want to do and account will be taken of any food intolerances or allergies. The plan will be tailored to your taste preferences with your agreement and you will be supported and motivated, in a non-judgemental environment, every step of the way over a period of 3 or 6 months.
This allows you to gradually start to incorporate diet, lifestyle and habit changes into your everyday life at your own pace, so that those changes stay with you for the long-term. Because to achieve long-term benefits, small and gradual changes are required over a period of time so that those changes do not overwhelm you. And as you master those small changes, you form a new habit and they automatically become a part of your life.
Just imagine that within a few short months everything that you are now feeling will be a distant memory and you will easily be able to start going forward.
HOW LONG WILL A PROGRAMME PLAN LAST?
I offer two programme packages that are tailored to your individual needs:
1. Tired to Refreshed (3 months) - if you are feeling the strain juggling life's demands and just want someone to help you get your old life back and feel energised again.
2. Exhausted to Thriving (6 months) - if you require longer-term support for goals that are harder to reach or where there are more complicated health conditions arising alongside the exhaustion. And you just want an easy, structured and straightforward approach applied expertly to get you back on track.
For more information on my packages, please see my website.
BUT WHAT IF I DON'T HAVE MUCH TIME OR MY BUDGET IS LIMITED?
The personalised plan is designed around you so that you can fit it into your life, so that it works for you. If it is difficult for you to see me in person, then we can arrange a more convenient telephone or Skype call.
I get that you may have budgetary constraints. I have been there so many times where I wanted to do things but just didn't have the money to do so or didn't want to part with hard-earned cash if I wasn't sure if I would get the result that I wanted. Because of this, I offer:
- Easy monthly instalment payment plans, and
- 100% money-back GUARANTEE for 30 days after the first session if you are dissatisfied with my service.
WANT TO FIND OUT MORE?
Then all you have to do is book a time when we can have a chat to see if this is something that you can benefit from right now.
To book your COMPLIMENTARY "ENERGY BREAKTHROUGH" SESSION book online on my website or email me for a 30 minutes telephone chat.
Training, qualifications & experience
BSc (Hons) Nutritional Medicine (First Class) - University of West of London
mBANT, CNHC registered
- Founder, Director and Nutritional Therapist at Boundless Energy: www.boundless-energy.co.uk.
- Author of The Energy Solution. Published on Amazon in Kindle version and in paperback: www.theenergysolutionbook.com.
- Lecturer in Biomedicine (anatomy, physiology and pathology) at London College of Naturopathic Medicine (CNM)
- Clinical Nutrition Advisor at BioCare Nutritional Supplement Company.
- BANT (British Association for Applied Nutrition and Nutritional Therapy)
- CNHC Registered (Complementary and Natural Healthcare Council)
As a BANT member, I adhere to the professional association's strict code of conduct. In so doing, I aim to attain the highest standards of integrity, knowledge, competence and professionalism in the practice of Nutritional Therapy.
My interest in health and fitness began in childhood with my love for sport. In particular, I excelled at running and competed for my local athletics club. But this passion was often at odds with my childhood 'growing pains', which I subsequently discovered were the manifestation of a dairy intolerance. It was that discovery that set me on my path to nutritional therapy, albeit some years later.
After starting my career in law, I moved into publishing where I worked in the Health & Fitness, Mind-Body-Spirit Division of a major book publishing company. It was in that environment, which coincided with a stressful period in my life where I felt over-whelmed and lacking in energy, that I was ultimately inspired to follow my passion for nutrition and health and pursue a career in nutrition.
Because of the food intolerance symptoms that I had experienced in childhood, I was well aware of the connection between food and health. It was this experience that made me believe that nutrition was the answer that I needed to regain my energy and enthusiasm for life. And then I wanted to show others how good nutrition could turn their lives around too.
British Association for Applied Nutrition and Nutritional Therapy
The British Association for Applied Nutrition and Nutritional Therapy is the professional body for Nutritional Therapists.
There are different BANT membership classes, including Full Member, Fellow Member and Student Member.
All BANT practitioners must have met the required standards of training, be fully insured and adhere to the BANT Code of Ethics and Practice.
Complementary and Natural Healthcare Council
The CNHC encompasses many types of alternative therapy, including massage, aromatherapy and nutrition.
In order to be admitted to the register a practitioner must have studied to the National Occupational Standards for that profession/discipline, or have reached the equivalent of the National Occupational Standards through other relevant training or at least three years of experience and been assessed by their peers.
A practitioner must also have professional insurance and agree to abide by the CNHC Code of Conduct, Performance and Ethics.
Accredited register membership
Accredited Register Scheme
The Accredited Register Scheme was set up in 2013 by the Department of Health (DoH) as a way to recognise organisations that hold voluntary registers which meet certain standards. These standards are set by the Professional Standards Authority (PSA).
This therapist has indicated that they belong to an Accredited Register.
Information about health conditions (*)
Nutritional therapy can help enhance the well-being of individuals diagnosed with serious medical conditions, but should not take the place of medical treatment and advice. If you have been diagnosed with - or suspect you may have - any of these conditions, please speak to your doctor before starting nutritional therapy or making any major changes to your diet or lifestyle.
To ensure that I am the right person to help you achieve your goals with my personalised nutrition and lifestyle support programme, I offer:
A COMPLIMENTARY "ENERGY BREAKTHROUGH" TELEPHONE SESSION (30 mins)
Simply book a convenient time online on my website when we can have a chat to see if this is something you could benefit from right now.......or email me.
Boundless Energy Clinic
My clinic is held on Tuesdays from 11:00 - 21:00 in Samsara Mind and Body, a wellness centre in South West London. For further information on Samsara, check their website: www.samsaramindandbody.com.
Telephone/Skype sessions are available by arrangement for those who cannot attend my clinic in person. Simply email me to arrange.
Clinic Days: Tuesdays 11:00 - 21:00
Tel/Skype: Fridays 10:00 - 14:00