Dainora Bickauskiene Dip CNM, NT, NNA, CHCN
Huge welcome from me!
I’m a Nutritional Therapist and an Autoimmune Paleo (AIP) Practitioner.
I have been navigating my life with an autoimmune disease and thyroid issues for many years.
As an experienced nutritional therapist and autoimmune specialist I discovered I could turn things around using functional testing, nutrition, lifestyle changes and by identify the root cause of the presenting symptoms.
My knowledge changed my life. I am symptom free, I feel great and I am HERE TO ASSIST YOU!
My mission in life is to share my knowledge and missing support to help people heal.
My key areas of interest and clinical expertise are autoimmune conditions as well as gut health and weight loss.
- Have multiple symptoms but get told there is nothing wrong with you?
- Feel run down or get frequent colds?
- Struggle with bloating and / or stomach cramps, or any other gastrointestinal issues?
- Struggle to achieve or maintain your ideal weight?
- Suffer with energy crashes, mood swings or food cravings?
- Feel overwhelmed by things that never used to bother you?
- Have trouble sleeping or wake feeling unrefreshed?
- Want to support your health naturally?
- Want to get your life back?
Nutritional therapy could help identify what needs to be change, and I can show you how to change it and I can help you make that change a reality.
I can help you with:
- Autoimmune conditions
- Immune health
- Gut Health
- Women's health
Book your FREE 20 minute discovery consultation TODAY. Let’s discuss the ways I may be able to help get you back onto the path to feel great.
Training, qualifications & experience
- Diploma in Naturopathic Nutritional Therapy (CNM)
- Autoimmune Paleo Certified Coach (Autoimmune Wellness)
- Diploma in Advanced Sports Nutrition (Shaw Academy)
- Unlimited Weight Loss Certificate (Shaw Academy)
- Nutri Advanced Weight Challenge Practitioner
- Lorisin Food Intolerance Practitioner
- My DNA Health Practitioner
- Fully registered with the Complimentary and Natural Health Care Council (CNHC).
- Member of Naturopathic Nutrition Association (NNA)
- Member of GDX Genova and Biolab
I am committed to keeping up-to-date with the latest health news and scientific research. I attend seminars, lectures, workshops and subscribe to medical journals to keep abreast of current health news articles and to ensure continued professional development.
Complementary and Natural Healthcare Council
The CNHC encompasses many types of alternative therapy, including massage, aromatherapy and nutrition.
In order to be admitted to the register a practitioner must have studied to the National Occupational Standards for that profession/discipline, or have reached the equivalent of the National Occupational Standards through other relevant training or at least three years of experience and been assessed by their peers.
A practitioner must also have professional insurance and agree to abide by the CNHC Code of Conduct, Performance and Ethics.
Naturopathic Nutrition Association
The Naturopathic Nutrition Association was formed by a group of Nutritional Therapists who passionately believe in the benefits of the naturopathic approach to nutrition. By working alongside a UK regulatory body for Naturopathy and other naturopathically-minded professional associations, the NNA aims to both promote to the public the benefits of naturopathic nutrition and encourage Nutritional Therapists to develop further therapeutic skills.
Accredited register membership
Accredited Register Scheme
The Accredited Register Scheme was set up in 2013 by the Department of Health (DoH) as a way to recognise organisations that hold voluntary registers which meet certain standards. These standards are set by the Professional Standards Authority (PSA).
This therapist has indicated that they belong to an Accredited Register.
Information about health conditions (*)
Nutritional therapy can help enhance the well-being of individuals diagnosed with serious medical conditions, but should not take the place of medical treatment and advice. If you have been diagnosed with - or suspect you may have - any of these conditions, please speak to your doctor before starting nutritional therapy or making any major changes to your diet or lifestyle.
20 min Discovery Phone Consultation (FREE)
- We can have a chat to discuss your health issues and see if I can help you.
The Discovery Package (£160)
The Discovery Package is designed for new patients which includes:
- Initial consultation (75 minutes) with health profile, diet and lifestyle review.
- One follow up consultation (45-60 minutes) – three to five days after the initial consultation. During the follow up we will go over your personalised starter programme which will be design regarding your needs that fits around you.
One Hour Follow-up Consultations (£75)
- One hour follow up consultations are design to clients who have completed the Discovery Package and required to check their progress, achievements or discuss the challenges they’ve faced.
Please follow me on: