Every professional displayed on Nutritionist Resource has been independently verified by our team to ensure they have suitable credentials to practise.
This professional is available for new clients.
This professional is available for new clients.
- Have multiple symptoms but get told there is nothing wrong with you?
- Suffer with an autoimmune condition and don't know what to do next?
- Feel run down or get frequent colds?
- Struggle with bloating and / or stomach cramps, or any other gut issues?
- Struggle to achieve or maintain your ideal weight?
- Suffer with energy crashes, mood swings or food cravings?
- Feel overwhelmed by things that never used to bother you?
- Have trouble sleeping or wake feeling unrefreshed?
- Want to support your health naturally?
- Want to get your life back?
Nutritional therapy could help identify what needs to be changed for a better health. I can show you how to change it and help you make that change a reality.
Hi, I'am Dainora,
I'am a Nutritional Therapist and an Autoimmune Paleo (AIP) Practitioner.
I've been navigating my life with an autoimmune disease and hypothyroidism since I was a teenager. As an experienced nutritional therapist I discovered I could turn things around using nutrition, lifestyle changes and by identify the root cause of the presenting symptoms.
My knowledge changed my life, I am symptom FREE, feel great and I am here to SHARE WITH YOUR ALL THE SECRETS HOW TO REACH YOUR HEALTH GOALS EASILY!
I can help you with:
- Autoimmune conditions
- Immune health
- Gut health
- Women's health
- Weight management
Book your FREE 20 minute discovery consultation TODAY. Let’s discuss the ways I may be able to help get you back onto the path to feel great.
Training, qualifications & experience
- Diploma in Naturopathic Nutritional Therapy (CNM)
- Autoimmune Paleo Certified Coach (Autoimmune Wellness)
- Diploma in Advanced Sports Nutrition (Shaw Academy)
- Unlimited Weight Loss Certificate (Shaw Academy)
- Nutri Advanced Weight Challenge Practitioner
- Lorisin Food Intolerance Practitioner
- My DNA Health Practitioner
- Fully registered with the Complimentary and Natural Health Care Council (CNHC).
- Member of Naturopathic Nutrition Association (NNA)
- Member of GDX Genova and Biolab
I am committed to keeping up-to-date with the latest health news and scientific research. I attend seminars, lectures, workshops and subscribe to medical journals to keep abreast of current health news articles and to ensure continued professional development.
The CNHC encompasses many types of alternative therapy, including massage, aromatherapy and nutrition.
In order to be admitted to the register a practitioner must have studied to the National Occupational Standards for that profession/discipline, or have reached the equivalent of the National Occupational Standards through other relevant training or at least three years of experience and been assessed by their peers.
A practitioner must also have professional insurance and agree to abide by the CNHC Code of Conduct, Performance and Ethics.
The Naturopathic Nutrition Association was formed by a group of Nutritional Therapists who passionately believe in the benefits of the naturopathic approach to nutrition. By working alongside a UK regulatory body for Naturopathy and other naturopathically-minded professional associations, the NNA aims to both promote to the public the benefits of naturopathic nutrition and encourage Nutritional Therapists to develop further therapeutic skills.
Accredited register membership
The Accredited Register Scheme was set up in 2013 by the Department of Health (DoH) as a way to recognise organisations that hold voluntary registers which meet certain standards. These standards are set by the Professional Standards Authority (PSA).
This therapist has indicated that they belong to an Accredited Register.
Information about health conditions (*)
Nutritional therapy can help enhance the well-being of individuals diagnosed with serious medical conditions, but should not take the place of medical treatment and advice. If you have been diagnosed with - or suspect you may have - any of these conditions, please speak to your doctor before starting nutritional therapy or making any major changes to your diet or lifestyle.
£95.00 - £150.00
20 min Discovery Phone Consultation (FREE)
Let's have a chat to discuss your health issues and see if I can help you.
3 Month Personalised Programme (£149/month)
The three months programme with fortnightly meetings is designed to take back control of your autoimmune health, heal the gut, and feel like the healthiest & happiest version of YOU again.
- Initial consultation (90 minutes) with health profile, diet and lifestyle analysis.
- Two follow up consultations (60 minutes) done every 4 weeks that allows us to work closely together for the best results.
- Three check-in consultations (30 minutes) to review your progress, achievements or discuss the challenges you’ve faced
When I work