Dainora Bickauskiene Dip CNM, NT, NNA, CHCN
Grays Complementary Clinic Ltd
2 Cromwell Road
Clipper Park Industrial Units
Thurrock Park Way
I am a qualified Nutritional Therapist and graduated from the College of Naturopathic Medicine in London. In a one-to-one consultation, we will review your current and past health and lifestyle in detail and you will receive a personalised plan with realistic goals to support you. I'm passionate about showing you simple and practical ways of eating for robust health, function and longevity.
I am happy to help you in all health issues, I have worked successfully with:
- gut health,
- hormonal imbalances,
- stress-related conditions,
- weight management,
- vegan/vegetarian diets,
- child nutrition,
- sports nutrition.
Weight loss is something I can help with but my main aim is always first to get you back to balance, energised and with a restored vitality. When you get, healthy weight loss will follow.
Consultations take place in Grays and Tilbury where I can see people from the surrounding areas including London, Brentwood, Basildon suburbs. I am also available for home/office visits depending on your preference and availability. Please email for more information about home/office visits.
I also provide ONLINE Nutritional Consultations via Skype or Face Time, which means you can have one to one nutrition consultations almost anywhere in the world.
I am truly passionate about what I do, so please feel free to contact me to find out more.
Training, qualifications & experience
• Diploma in Nutritional Therapy from the College of Naturopathic medicine. (Over 200 hours of clinical experience was also a requirement of this qualification.)
• Diploma in Advanced Sports Nutrition from Shaw Academy
• Unlimited Weight Loss Certificate from Shaw Academy
• Nutri Advanced Weight Challenge Practitioner
• Lorisin Food Intolerance Practitioner
• My DNA Health Practitioner
• Fully registered with the Complimentary and Natural Health Care Council (CNHC).
• Member of Naturopathic Nutrition Association (NNA)
• Member of GDX Genova and Biolab
I am committed to keeping up-to-date with the latest health news and scientific research. I attend seminars, lectures, workshops and subscribe to medical journals to keep abreast of current health news articles and to ensure continued professional development.
Areas of nutrition I deal with
- Adults and elderly adults
- Anaemia *
- Balanced diet
- Coeliac disease *
- Confidence and self-esteem
- Constipation *
- Crohn's disease *
- Diabetes *
- Diarrhoea *
- Digestive problems *
- Eczema *
- Endometriosis *
- Fibromyalgia *
- Food allergy and food intolerance
- Healthy eating
- Healthy hair
- Heart disease *
- High blood pressure *
- High cholesterol *
- Infants and pre-school children
- Irritable bowel syndrome *
- Life stages
- Menopause *
- Migraine *
- Obesity *
- Osteoporosis *
- Polycystic ovary syndrome *
- Pregnancy and preconception
- Premenstrual syndrome *
- Psoriasis *
- Rosacea *
- Schoolchildren and teenagers
- Skin health and conditions *
- Sports nutrition
- Thyroid problems *
- Tiredness *
- Weight gain
- Weight management
- Women's nutrition
* If you have been diagnosed or suspect you may have one of the medical conditions starred above, you should consult your GP for advice, diagnosis and treatment and always inform your health professional before starting any alternative or additional therapies, treatments or making any major changes in your diet or exercise programme.
- Mini phone consultation- 15 minutes (FREE of charge)
We can have a chat to discuss your health issues and see if I can help you.
- Initial Consultation 60-90 minutes (£70)
This is where we discuss your health concerns. We look at past medical conditions, family medical history, previous dietary habits, administered medication, lifestyle factors and sleep patterns. You will receive a personalised plan including recommendations after the consultation.
- Follow-up Consultations 30-45 minutes (£50)
To assess how the plan is going for you and make any changes. You will receive an updated plan after your follow up.
- Bespoke Plan £45
Bespoke plan for condition of your choice (Healthy Eating, Weight loss, PMS, Hormone balancing, Sports nutrition, etc.).
- Home/Office visits
Upon request we can schedule a HOME or OFFICE VISIT if you are based in the following postcode areas: RM15, RM16, RM17, RM18, RM19, RM20.
Type of session
|Online nutrition support:||Yes|
|Telephone nutrition support:||Yes|
|Face to face nutrition:||Yes|
Grays: Monday to Sunday 10a.m-7p.m. Tilbury: Saturday / Sunday 10a.m-7p.m Home visits: 10a.m-7p.m