Dainora Bickauskiene Dip CNM, NT, NNA, CHCN
Huge welcome from me!
As a fully qualified Nutritional Therapist, practising in Chelmsford, Grays (Essex) and Online, I have a wealth of experience in helping clients reach their health goals and full potential. I'm passionate about showing you simple and practical ways of eating for robust health, function and longevity. I provide One to One consultations and Weight Loss programmes tailoring nutritional plans around the individuals needs and lifestyle to ensure success.
- Have multiple symptoms but get told there is nothing wrong with you?
- Feel run down or get frequent colds?
- Struggle with bloating and / or stomach cramps, or any other gastrointestinal issues?
- Struggle to achieve or maintain your ideal weight?
- Suffer with energy crashes, mood swings or food cravings?
- Feel overwhelmed by things that never used to bother you?
- Have trouble sleeping or wake feeling unrefreshed?
- Want to support your health naturally?
- Want to get your life back?
Nutritional therapy could help identify what needs to be change, and I can show you how to change it and I can help you make that change a reality. I offer painless, natural solutions backed by science that will help you feel better, be better, and stay better.
I can help you with:
- Gut health
- Auto-immune conditions
- Weight management
- Women's health
- Child's nutrition
- Healthy eating
Book your FREE 30 minute discovery consultation TODAY. Let’s get to know each other: tell me about yourself, your lifestyle, your goals and what is important to you. Let’s discuss the ways I may be able to help get you back onto the path to fantastic health.
Training, qualifications & experience
- Diploma in Naturopathic Nutritional Therapy (CNM)
- Diploma in Advanced Sports Nutrition (Shaw Academy)
- Unlimited Weight Loss Certificate (Shaw Academy)
- Nutri Advanced Weight Challenge Practitioner
- Lorisin Food Intolerance Practitioner
- My DNA Health Practitioner
- Fully registered with the Complimentary and Natural Health Care Council (CNHC).
- Member of Naturopathic Nutrition Association (NNA)
- Member of GDX Genova and Biolab
I am committed to keeping up-to-date with the latest health news and scientific research. I attend seminars, lectures, workshops and subscribe to medical journals to keep abreast of current health news articles and to ensure continued professional development.
Areas of nutrition I deal with
- Anaemia *
- Balanced diet
- Coeliac disease *
- Constipation *
- Crohn's disease *
- Diabetes *
- Diarrhoea *
- Digestive problems *
- Eczema *
- Endometriosis *
- Fibromyalgia *
- Food allergy and food intolerance
- Healthy eating
- High cholesterol *
- Irritable bowel syndrome *
- Migraine *
- Osteoporosis *
- Psoriasis *
- Rosacea *
- Schoolchildren and teenagers
- Skin health *
- Sports nutrition
- Thyroid problems *
- Tiredness *
- Weight management
- Women's nutrition
* If you have been diagnosed or suspect you may have one of the medical conditions starred above, you should consult your GP for advice, diagnosis and treatment and always inform your health professional before starting any alternative or additional therapies, treatments or making any major changes in your diet or exercise programme.
30 minutes discovery phone consultation (FREE of charge)
We can have a chat to discuss your health issues and see if I can help you.
Initial Consultation 60-90 minutes (£80)
This is where we discuss your health concerns. We look at past medical conditions, family medical history, previous dietary habits, administered medication, lifestyle factors and sleep patterns. You will receive a personalised plan including recommendations after the consultation.
Follow-up Consultations 30-45 minutes (£50)
To assess how the plan is going for you and make any changes. You will receive an updated plan after your follow up.
Health and Weight loss packages
- Bronze Package £229
- Silver Package £349
- Gold Package £549
Find out more on: https://www.my-nutrition.co.uk/nutritional-therapy-packages/
Bespoke Nutrition Plan £45
Bespoke plan for condition of your choice (Healthy Eating, Sports nutrition, Vegan nutrition, etc.).
Find out more on: https://www.my-nutrition.co.uk/bespoke-nutrition-plan/
Upon request we can schedule a HOME or OFFICE VISIT if you are based in Chelmsford.
Please follow me on:
Type of session
|Online nutrition support:||Yes|
|Telephone nutrition support:||Yes|
|Face to face nutrition:||Yes|
Monday to Sunday: 9 am-7pm