Catherine Field Dip NT, mBANt, CHNC
I want to inspire, motivate and support you to live a healthy, happy, energy-filled life using simple and effective nutrition and lifestyle changes. Eating well doesn't have to be complicated and I want to simplify this and make it more achievable and realistic.
I see everyone as a unique individual with different needs - My aim is to restore any body systems which are out of balance and help you achieve you health goals by investigating the root cause of any current symptoms or health challenges rather than just managing any symptoms.
I practice from clinics in Walthamstow, Waterloo or Islington, depending on convenience. Or from my home close to Blackhorse Road station. I can also travel to an address or take consultations over Skype.
I have a particular interest in gut health, hormonal health and energy.
Training, qualifications & experience
- Institute of Functional Medicine (IFM) - Advanced Practice Module - GI
- Institute of Functional Medicine (IFM) - Applying Functional Medicine in Clinical Practice (AFMCP), London 2017
- NutriClean Metabolic Detoxification Practitioner - Nutri Advanced 2016
- Diploma in Nutritional Therapy, The College of Naturopathic Medicine (CNM), London) 2012 - 2015
- BANT: British Association for Applied Nutrition and Nutritional Therapy
- CNHC: Complementary & Natural Healthcare Council
British Association for Applied Nutrition and Nutritional Therapy
The British Association for Applied Nutrition and Nutritional Therapy is the professional body for Nutritional Therapists.
There are different BANT membership classes, including Full Member, Fellow Member and Student Member.
All BANT practitioners must have met the required standards of training, be fully insured and adhere to the BANT Code of Ethics and Practice.
If you have been diagnosed or suspect you may have this medical condition, you should consult your GP for advice, diagnosis and treatment and always inform your health professional before starting any alternative or additional therapies, treatments or making any major changes in your diet or exercise programme.
Mini phone consultation - 15 minutes (free of charge)
We can have a chat to discuss your situation and see how I could help you.
Initial Consultation - 75 minutes (£145)
This is a thorough consultation to get to know each other and also understand where you are at on your health journey and your goals.
You will receive a personalised plan including recommendations after the consultation.
Follow-up consultations - 30 - 45 minutes (£85)
To assess how the plan is going for you and make any changes.
You will receive an updated plan after your follow up.
Recommended package (£275)
1 initial consultation
2 follow-up consultations
1 telephone catch-up call
Some of the areas I can help with include:
- Gut health/disorders
- Female health (including hormonal issues, fertility)
- Stress and fatigue
- Immune support (including thyroid issues, autoimmunity)
- Detoxification support
- General health and wellness