Catherine Field Dip NT, mBANt, CHNC
Ashlins Natural Health
181 Hoe Street
I want to inspire, motivate and support people to live a healthy, happy, energy-filled life using simple and effective nutrition and lifestyle changes. Eating well doesn't have to be complicated and I want to simplify this and make it more achievable and realistic.
I see everyone as a unique individual with different needs - My aim is to restore any body systems which are out of balance and help individuals achieve their health goals by investigating the root cause of any current symptoms or health challenges rather than just managing any symptoms.
I practice from my home close to Blackhorse Road station in London or from Ashlins Natural Health in Walthamstow. I can also travel to an address or take consultations over Skype.
I have a particular interest in gut health, hormonal health and immunity.
Training, qualifications & experience
- Diploma in Nutritional Therapy, The College of Naturopathic Medicine (CNM), London) 2013 - 2016
- Institute of Functional Medicine (IFM) - Applying Functional Medicine in Clinical Practice(AFMCP), London 2017
- NutriClean Metabolic Detoxification Practitioner - Nutri Advanced 2015
- BANT: British Association for Applied Nutrition and Nutritional Therapy
- CNHC: Complementary & Natural Healthcare Council
Areas of nutrition I deal with
- Adults and elderly adults
- Balanced diet
- Chronic Fatigue Syndrome/ME *
- Coeliac disease *
- Confidence and self-esteem
- Constipation *
- Crohn's disease *
- Diabetes *
- Diarrhoea *
- Digestive problems *
- Eczema *
- Endometriosis *
- Fibromyalgia *
- Food allergy and food intolerance
- Healthy eating
- Healthy hair
- Heart disease *
- High blood pressure *
- High cholesterol *
- Hyperthyroidism *
- Hypothyroidism *
- Iron deficiency anaemia *
- Irritable bowel syndrome *
- Menopause *
- Migraine *
- Obesity *
- Osteoporosis *
- Polycystic ovary syndrome *
- Pregnancy and preconception
- Premenstrual syndrome *
- Psoriasis *
- Rosacea *
- Skin health and conditions *
- Thyroid problems *
- Tiredness *
- Weight gain
- Weight management
- Women's nutrition
* If you have been diagnosed or suspect you may have one of the medical conditions starred above, you should consult your GP for advice, diagnosis and treatment and always inform your health professional before starting any alternative or additional therapies, treatments or making any major changes in your diet or exercise programme.
Photos & videos
Mini phone consultation - 15 minutes (free of charge)
We can have a chat to discuss your situation and see how I could help you.
Initial Consultation - 75 minutes (£85)
This is a thorough consultation to get to know each other and also understand where you are at on your health journey and your goals.
You will receive a personalised plan including recommendations after the consultation.
Follow-up consultations - 30 - 45 minutes (£55)
To assess how the plan is going for you and make any changes.
You will receive an updated plan after your follow up.
Some of the areas I can help with include:
- Gut health
- Female health including hormonal issues, fertility
- Stress and fatigue
- Immune support (including thyroid issues, autoimmunity)
- Detoxification support
- General health and wellness
Type of session
|Online nutrition support:||Yes|
|Telephone nutrition support:||Yes|
|Face to face nutrition:||Yes|
Evening and weekend appointments available.