Rebecca Jennings MSc ANutr
I am based in West Sussex and have a base at Head2Toe Physio in Crawley OR Hove Therapy Rooms in Hove.
I am also able to see clients @ Lifeworks Community (Priory Group) in Woking.
I have an MSc in Human Nutrition from London Metropolitan as well as 2 CPD Modules from an MSc in EDs from UCL. I currently work in Sports Nutrition with the Chelsea Ladies Football Team, as well as working at The Priory Group for clients overcoming Distorted Eating.
I am very passionate about helping people understand their eating habits, and feel at ease making choices that are catered towards their personal needs and goals.
I practice the Intuitive Eating approach with clients as I follow the belief that everyone is different, but food ultimately is to be enjoyed in a healthy and balanced way.
Training, qualifications & experience
MSc Human Nutrition
2 x MSc Modules in Eating Disorder Science & Eating Disorder Treatment
Currently working in professional sport with Chelsea Ladies Football Club (Since Feb 2016), as well as consultancy work with UK Baseball + Softball.
I am also working at The Priory Group with Eating disorders - Anorexia, Bulimia, Binging/Purging and Orthorexia.
Areas of nutrition deal with
If you have been diagnosed or suspect you may have this medical condition, you should consult your GP for advice, diagnosis and treatment and always inform your health professional before starting any alternative or additional therapies, treatments or making any major changes in your diet or exercise programme.
Initial Consultation - £65
Follow up Appointment - £40
Nutritional Therapy Sessions - £65
Full Dietary Analysis - £15
- Should I be taking a sports supplement?
- The concept of periodized nutrition
- Why sugar might not be the 'bad guy' for athletes...
- Summer body diet? Or long term sustainable diet?
- Has the 'iifym' craze created a distorted relationship with food for some people?
- One more square of chocolate?
- What does the recommended intake of fibre look like?
- Gut health and importance for athletes
- Performance nutrition during the menstrual cycle