Rebecca Jennings MSc ANutr
69 Church Road
07846 092895 / 07846 092895
I am based in West Sussex and have a base in Dual Strength + Fitness in Horsham, a room at Head2Toe Physio in Crawley OR Hove Therapy Rooms in Hove.
I have an MSc in Human Nutrition and am currently working in Sports Nutrition with the Chelsea Ladies Football Team, as well as working at The Priory Group for clients overcoming Distorted Eating.
I am very passionate about helping people understand their eating habits, and feel at ease making choices that are catered towards their personal needs and goals. I practice the Intuative Eating approach with clients as I follow the belief that everyone is different, but food ultimately is to be enjoyed in a healthy and balanced way.
Training, qualifications & experience
MSc Human Nutrition
ISAK Level 2 qualification (Body Composition Analysis)
Currently working in professional sport with Chelsea Ladies Football Club (Since Feb 2016), as well as consultancy work with UK Baseball + Softball.
I am also working at The Priory Group with Eating disorders - Anorexia, Bulimia, Binging/Purging and Orthorexia.
Areas of nutrition I deal with
- Anorexia nervosa *
- Balanced diet
- Binge eating disorder *
- Bulimia nervosa *
- Coeliac disease *
- Confidence and self-esteem
- Digestive problems *
- Eating disorders *
- Eczema *
- Food allergy and food intolerance
- Healthy eating
- High blood pressure *
- High cholesterol *
- Obesity *
- Psoriasis *
- Rosacea *
- Skin health and conditions *
* If you have been diagnosed or suspect you may have one of the medical conditions starred above, you should consult your GP for advice, diagnosis and treatment and always inform your health professional before starting any alternative or additional therapies, treatments or making any major changes in your diet or exercise programme.
Initial Consultation - £65
Follow up Appointment - £35
Nutritional Therapy Sessions - £65
ISAK Body Composition Assessment - £20
Full Dietary Analysis - £15
- Should I be taking a sports supplement?
- The concept of periodized nutrition
- Why sugar might not be the 'bad guy' for athletes...
- Summer body diet? Or long term sustainable diet?
- Has the 'iifym' craze created a distorted relationship with food for some people?
- One more square of chocolate?
Type of session
|Online nutrition support:||Yes|
|Telephone nutrition support:||Yes|
|Face to face nutrition:||Yes|
Tuesdays evenings, Wednesday Afternoon-Evening & All day Thursdays.