Rachel Alderson DipION, MBANT, CNHC, Chiswick & North Kensington
Chiswick, West London
I'm a Registered Nutritional Therapist and Health Coach practising in Chiswick W4, and North Kensington W11, west London.
I work mainly with busy people who want to improve their health and wellbeing through manageable changes to their diet and lifestyle.
I look at the whole person, not just isolated symptoms. After considering all your current symptoms, hereditary health concerns and diagnosed health conditions, I create a personalised nutrition and lifestyle plan working towards your own health goals. I then work with you to introduce these changes to your diet that will work for you long-term. A personalised diet can help protect against ill health, restore optimum energy and promote good health, vitality and wellbeing.
I am also a BANT Registered Nutritionist working with corporate clients and community organisations to provide wellness programmes, including talks and presentations.
My background in journalism and management consultancy gives me a real understanding of the impacts of stress and the need for high-performance energy levels in our day-to-day lives.
If you've been struggling with the symptoms of a health condition or you’ve not been feeling 100% for some time but can’t quite put your finger on what’s wrong, contact me for your free 30-minute Back to Health consultation.
Find out more about my nutrition journey by clicking here.
Training, qualifications & experience
- Diploma in Nutritional Therapy from the Institute for Optimum Nutrition
- Full member of the British Association for Nutrition and Lifestyle Medicine (BANT)
- Registered with the Complementary and Natural Healthcare Council (CNHC)
- Accredited by the Professional Standards Authority for Health and Social Care
- Health coaching with Zest4Life and a Zest4Life associate
Areas of nutrition I deal with
- Anaemia *
- Balanced diet
- Chronic Fatigue Syndrome/ME *
- Coeliac disease *
- Confidence and self-esteem
- Constipation *
- Diabetes *
- Diarrhoea *
- Digestive problems *
- Endometriosis *
- Food allergy and food intolerance
- Healthy eating
- Heart disease *
- High blood pressure *
- High cholesterol *
- Irritable bowel syndrome *
- Menopause *
- Migraine *
- Obesity *
- Premenstrual syndrome *
- Skin health and conditions *
- Thyroid problems *
- Tiredness *
- Weight gain
- Weight management
- Women's nutrition
* If you have been diagnosed or suspect you may have one of the medical conditions starred above, you should consult your GP for advice, diagnosis and treatment and always inform your health professional before starting any alternative or additional therapies, treatments or making any major changes in your diet or exercise programme.
To find out if nutritional therapy is right for you, your first 30-minute Back to Health consultation is free.
Initial Nutritional Therapy consultation £120 (includes 3 hours' preparation and 90 minute consultation).
I usually advise 8-12 week packages. This enables me to provide the support you need to make manageable, permanent changes to your diet and lifestyle.
I hold corporate and community talks, presentations and wellness programmes by arrangement.
For further details, please contact me.
Following an initial consultation in person, we can conduct follow-up appointments over Skype if you prefer.
Type of session
|Online nutrition support:||Yes|
|Telephone nutrition support:||Yes|
|Face to face nutrition:||Yes|