Laura Johnson BSc (Hons) CNM Dip MBANT CNHC
Laura specialises in personalised weight-management programmes, food intolerance testing and nutritional support for brain health.
She helps people to find the best way of eating to suit their unique body, lifestyle and preferences. Weight-management with Laura is never about restrictive diets, hunger or cravings, but rather freedom, flexibility and an adventure into the power of food.
Laura is currently taking on new clients looking to:
- Lose weight sustainably for the long term
- Find out whether food intolerances could be causing their health problems
- Look after their brain health at any time in life, whether to support or help prevent the onset of illness
- Take responsibility for their future health by making dietary and lifestyle changes
- Weight-management, Food intolerance and Brain health packages to support you from starting out to achieving your goals
- 1-2-1 Consultations to improve your wellbeing and find the way of eating that is right for you
- Workplace Wellbeing Events and Workshops (see website for details)
- Body composition analysis using Tanita scales
- Inspirational sugar-free recipes
- Weekend Courses with Feel Great Formula (see below)
Laura may recommend laboratory testing to discover the root cause of gut issues, or to identify food intolerances, plus safe and effective supplements where applicable.
If you are under the care of your GP or other health professional, Laura will ensure her advice works alongside your existing treatment plan.
***Weekend Courses Now Available!***
Laura is joint-founder of Feel Great Formula - A Long-Term Solution to Weight-Management & a Chance to discover how to be the happiest, healthiest You possible!
Our Weekend courses are for women who believe sound Nutrition, Happiness & Good Health are more important than diets and rapid weight-loss to their core wellbeing.
We want to hear from you if you have given up on dieting, are willing to Work Hard on yourself for great results in a fun & supportive environment with an excellent level of personal attention. Enquire about our weekend courses, run by Registered Nutritionists @ The Penta Hotel, Birchwood NOW!
"Laura tailored the plan to exactly what I do and don’t like to eat. I was able to still enjoy eating my dark chocolate and nuts and even increased my lunch size to keep me going for the rest of the day. I couldn’t believe that I was able to lose weight this way but I was and I managed to get to my ideal weight within a couple of months. Laura does not do quick fixes which can soon become unfixed. The main aim is to lose weight in a sustainable and manageable weight whilst not actually realising you are on a diet – hence making it very easy to keep the weight off! “Treats” are (occasionally) allowed but most importantly for me I never go hungry!"
Danielle W (weight-management)
"I have tried various diets and weight loss programmes and never experienced results like this – or felt so happy and stable (with other positive side effects, such as radiantly healthy skin, hair etc.). Not only has this been an enjoyable and successful regime to undertake – it has also been a fascinating experience and I have looked forward to each session with Laura".
Claire H (weight-management)
"When I received the Treatment Plan I was impressed just how comprehensive it was, whilst remaining easy to understand and achievable to comply with. I have followed the treatment plan for nearly a year, and my General Health and Lifestyle have improved greatly.I cannot recommend Laura's treatment highly enough, and I am extremely thankful that she was recommended to me" Jan P (multiple health concerns)
“I always thought I ate quite healthily, but feel Laura has re-educated my food knowledge and changed how I eat. I’m feeling more equipped to handle stress, and my focus at work is much improved.” Zoe H, (working long hours with low energy levels)
Training, qualifications & experience
Diploma in Nutritional Therapy (CNM Dip), College of Naturopathic Medicine, London (2010)
Meditation Teacher Diploma (2016)
BSc Botany / soil science (1996)
Memberships / Registrations:
Current member of The British Association for Applied Nutrition and Nutritional Therapy (BANT)
CNHC Registered (Complementary and Natural Healthcare Council)
Approved Brain Health Programme Practitioner (2018 - current)
Founder - Feel Great Formula LLP (2016 - current)
Lecturer - College of Naturopathic Medicine (2016- current)
Nutrition Advisor for Lisa Foley Fitness Personal Training Group - (2012-current)
Food Education Presenter, Greater Manchester (2014-2016)
Zest4life Practitioner (2011-2014)
Areas of nutrition I deal with
- Adults and elderly adults
- Balanced diet
- Coeliac disease *
- Confidence and self-esteem
- Constipation *
- Crohn's disease *
- Diabetes *
- Diarrhoea *
- Digestive problems *
- Eczema *
- Fibromyalgia *
- Food allergy and food intolerance
- Healthy eating
- Healthy hair
- Heart disease *
- High blood pressure *
- High cholesterol *
- Irritable bowel syndrome *
- Menopause *
- Migraine *
- Obesity *
- Polycystic ovary syndrome *
- Pregnancy and preconception
- Premenstrual syndrome *
- Psoriasis *
- Rosacea *
- Schoolchildren and teenagers
- Skin health and conditions *
- Tiredness *
- Weight gain
- Weight management
- Women's nutrition
* If you have been diagnosed or suspect you may have one of the medical conditions starred above, you should consult your GP for advice, diagnosis and treatment and always inform your health professional before starting any alternative or additional therapies, treatments or making any major changes in your diet or exercise programme.
Introductory 15 minute telephone consultation to discuss your requirements FREE.
Please call 07782 325210
3 Month Weight-Management and Wellbeing Packages £199.
90 minute 1-2-1 consultation £85. Includes personalised recommendations by email following the appointment.
Follow up sessions, £45 - includes progress review with updated action plan
Home visits available.
Skype and phone follow up consultations are also available. Please call me with your requirements.
Type of session
|Online nutrition support:||Yes|
|Telephone nutrition support:||Yes|
|Face to face nutrition:||Yes|
Consultations available Monday to Friday, including evenings on request