Jayne Deeley MSc, mBANT, CNHC registered
Stourbridge Osteopathic & Health Clinic
15-17 Lawn Avenue
1 Carriers Fold
I am a Registered Nutritional Therapist, with clinic rooms in Wombourne and Stourbridge.
I use a functional medicine approach. This means:
- working with you as a partner in health
- looking for, and addressing, the root causes of your health concerns
- helping you to find out what is going on inside your body
- considering that mind and body are connected
- using the best evidence to make decisions about your plan
My approach is suitable for people who:
- want to feel listened to and heard
- want to be seen as a whole person, not as a 'diagnosis'
- want to take control of their health
- sense that whilst diet is a key part of health, lifestyle and habits are also important
- ask lots of questions!
My passion is to support you to be in the best health that you can be.
Training, qualifications & experience
I have a Master’s degree in Nutritional Therapy, gained with distinction, from the University of Worcester.
I have performed clinical research in Nutritional Therapy.
Member of the British Association for Nutrition and Lifestyle Medicine (BANT).
Registered with the Complementary and Natural Healthcare Council (CNHC).
I am a Registered Nutritional Therapist, offering practical advice based on the latest nutritional research and tailored to your individual health and lifestyle needs.
Areas of nutrition I deal with
- Cancer *
- Chronic Fatigue Syndrome/ME *
- Coeliac disease *
- Diabetes *
- Digestive problems *
- Eczema *
- Endometriosis *
- Fibromyalgia *
- Food allergy and food intolerance
- Healthy eating
- High blood pressure *
- High cholesterol *
- Menopause *
- Migraine *
- Osteoporosis *
- Polycystic ovary syndrome *
- Psoriasis *
- Rosacea *
- Skin health and conditions *
- Tiredness *
- Weight management
- Women's nutrition
* If you have been diagnosed or suspect you may have one of the medical conditions starred above, you should consult your GP for advice, diagnosis and treatment and always inform your health professional before starting any alternative or additional therapies, treatments or making any major changes in your diet or exercise programme.
Consultations focus on addressing the root causes of your health concerns, and not just covering up the symptoms.
During consultations we will:
- understand your health goals (where you want to be)
- discuss your health concerns and any relevant health history
- understand your nutritional intake and your lifestyle
- agree on an action plan that is personalised to meet your needs
- agree tools and resources to support your goals
In further consultations we will review progress, continue our search for root causes and make any necessary adjustments.
The consultation fees include any research as appropriate, preparation of an individualised action plan and 4 weeks personal coaching and support.
I have a 'food first' approach. But sometimes nutritional supplements can be helpful to provide additional support.
Sometimes laboratory testing is needed to give us more information. Many of these tests can be done by you at home, or are available via your GP.
Initial telephone chat (about 15 mins) .......... FREE
Let me know when you are available and I will call you.
Consultations are one hour.
Please contact me for details.
My passion is to inspire people to take control of their health, and to be in the best health that they can be.
I look forward to hearing from you.
Type of session
|Online nutrition support:||Yes|
|Telephone nutrition support:||Yes|
|Face to face nutrition:||Yes|
Monday to Friday - daytime and evenings. Saturday mornings.