Anne N.I Anyia - BSc Hons, MSc, Dip ION, mBANT, mCNHC
17 Wellington Road
I am passionate about helping women lose weight, feel and look amazing everyday!
I work with women helping them to transform their weight, health and life so that they can look and feel fabulous with so much energy and regain vitality!
I believe if you take the time to take care of you from within, it will set you on a path to optimal health. I have seen these changes in my clients and I would love to invite you to do the same, so you too will look and feel amazing !
I work in a unique and combined way. I will support you through good nutrition and provide motivational coaching to enable you make that change and possibility in real life
I apply the latest findings in nutritional research and nutritional therapy.
I am a qualified Food Intolerance provider with Lorisian, identifying and eliminating food intolerance is an important part of my practice.
I am an associate of Zest4Life which incorporates the right nutrition with coaching for better health.
Diagnostic testing can be included as an option; testing will help to get to the root cause of the problem which will then help us target any supplements needed.
Training, qualifications & experience
- Dip(ION) in Nutritional Therapy from the Institute for Optimum Nutrition [ION]
- Full member of the British Association of Applied Nutrition and Nutritional Therapy [BANT]
- Full member of the Complementary and Natural Healthcare Council [CNHC].
- Founding member of The European Society of Lifestyle Medicine [ESLM].
- Contributor Expert Author at WatchFit regularly writing health and wellbeing articles.
- An associate of Zest4Life which incorporates the right nutrition with coaching for better health.
I keep up to date with the latest research with Continual Professional Development [CPD] events.
Areas of nutrition I deal with
- Balanced diet
- Chronic Fatigue Syndrome/ME *
- Confidence and self-esteem
- Constipation *
- Crohn's disease *
- Diabetes *
- Diarrhoea *
- Digestive problems *
- Food allergy and food intolerance
- Healthy eating
- Healthy hair
- Heart disease *
- High blood pressure *
- High cholesterol *
- Irritable bowel syndrome *
- Obesity *
- Skin health and conditions *
- Thyroid problems *
- Tiredness *
- Weight gain
- Weight management
- Women's nutrition
* If you have been diagnosed or suspect you may have one of the medical conditions starred above, you should consult your GP for advice, diagnosis and treatment and always inform your health professional before starting any alternative or additional therapies, treatments or making any major changes in your diet or exercise programme.
Photos & videos
I offer a range of 10-12 week programmes. Book your FREE 30 minutes Health Review Call through my website and I will share my TOP 3 tips to help transform your health today. I will also discuss my fees and programmes further
I contacted Anne because I needed help planning my diet. I am a vegetarian, and I have also just started an intensive exercise regime.
Anne took an overview of the food I usually eat, recommended alternatives and provided advice. For instance, Anne found that I was eating too many cashew nuts ( two packs per week) .
Anne devised a two weeks menu for me which has been amazing. I am now able to avoid snacking during the day as well as eat less at night.
I spend less time thinking about what I should eat because it is all planned out . I just follow the menu. Believe it or not I am actually enjoying cooking.
I have since had my son assessed and a menu compiled for him too. So far he is willing to try more vegetables and that is a good start.
I would definitely recommend Anne to my friends, in order to help them develop a healthier lifestyle.
Awesco Nutrition thanks for putting together a daily nutritious menu that fits in with my busy life and is having the desired effect of me losing the pounds.
With Awesco Nutrition I've been able to get every nutritional advice that have really helped me keep fit and maintain a healthy weight. Every information I received was a real eye opener on how nutrition plays an important role in our everyday life. I would recommend it because they give you the tools for a healthy living.
If you require any further information then please to not hesitate to contact me by email or text.
The nearest station to Wellington Road is Bushill Park overground(you can get this from Seven Sisters underground station) and it is just under 10 minutes walk from there. Free parking is available in the driveway and along the main road.
Type of session
|Online nutrition support:||Yes|
|Telephone nutrition support:||Yes|
|Face to face nutrition:||Yes|
I am available for consultations on weekday evenings from 6.30pm - 8.30pm and Saturdays from 3:30pm - 5.30pm