From an early age, I had possessed an instinctive curiosity and have been intrigued by the workings of human Nutrition. I appreciate how medical science can be applied to help sustain life in general.
My passion for nutrition science stemmed from my interest in how exercise and nutrition can collaborate and affect the human's health, appearance, and personality. My goal was to pursue a career as a nutritionist. So, upon completion of my undergraduate degree in Nutrition and Dietetics, I hunted for an extra specialization that will give me the chance to develop and improve my knowledge and skills (MSc Sport and Exercise Nutrition).
I feel I am friendly and a very social motivated person and I can mix and work with other people providing exceptional service. I always look to enriching my skills and knowledge in regards to nutrition science to provide up-to-date information and deliver quality services during consultations.
However, I desire to further develop skills that can help integrate science and the general public as I have realized the ever-growing importance of nutrition and exercise. Additionally, as the term ‘nutritionist’ is not a protected title in the UK, it is now more important than ever to gain the relevant qualifications, experience, and knowledge to adhere to the nutrition governing bodies' practice code of conduct and proudly represent the role of qualified nutritionist alike.
Training, qualifications & experience
- Nutritionist & Dietitian BCs, TEI of Thessaly, Department of Nutrition and Dietetics, 2018, Grade 2:1 (certified by UK NARIC)
- Sport and Exercise Nutrition MSc, Middlesex University (in progress-SENr registered practitioner)
- Nutritionist, work-placement (Department of Dietetics, General Hospital Kilkis, Greece)
- Erasmus for traineeships at Linnaeus University Kalmar in Sweden (Department of Chemistry and Biomedical Sciences) - March 2018
"Money does not bring happiness, but it does give it a little boost"
- Free Discovery Call: (30 minutes)
to help ascertain if nutritional therapy is right for you!!
- Initial Consultation -online: 90 minutes – £60
- Follow-up appointments -online: 60 minutes – £50
- Initial Consultation-face to face: 90 minutes – £65
- Follow-up appointments -face to face: 60 minutes – £55
+ free body composition analysis
If you feel ready to get started and explore how nutritional therapy could support your health and wellbeing then get in touch today. You can call me on 07401926751, email me at email@example.com or alternatively, select the 'message me' option above.
From there we can set up an initial 30-minute call (completely free of charge) so that we can discuss your health goals/concerns ad what it is you would like to get from nutritional therapy. If following this call, you are happy to continue, then we will set up an initial consultation, arrange the necessary paperwork, and set out a program to suit your requirements.