Veronica De Angelis
020 7407 9910 / 07391156891
I am a Nutritional Therapist fully registered with BANT (British Association for Applied Nutrition and Nutritional Therapy) and CNHC (Complementary & Natural Healthcare Council).
I am based in South London for one to one consultation and can give consultations also via Skype in English and Italian language. A home or office visit can be arranged on request in the South London area.
Passionate about sharing awareness of food power, I cherish helping people through individual investigations of health imbalances and direct them to a healthier vital state along bespoke dietary interventions. I do this applying the nutrition science in promoting your individual health goals.
I work with people who struggle with chronic conditions, as well as those looking for support to enhance their health and well being.
Each person’s path is unique and I work together with you to understand that path and change the momentum away from imbalance towards balance. The development of naturopathic aims and a tailored dietary and lifestyle plan will be agreed with you, you will decide what you can do and how quickly or slowly you want to implement change. Rather than a ‘one size fits all’ approach, I will look at the whole person within the context of your own environment too. This holistic approach look into the root causes which result in the symptoms you are experiencing.
The structure guidelines for the consultation:
After booking, you will be sent a comprehensive questionnaire and a food diary to complete in advance.
At the first consultation we will go through your health concerns in detail and explain likely contributing factors to your health problems. I will ask you specific questions about your health, medical history and lifestyle. This helps to formulate a unique naturopathic plan agreed with you.
Your individual naturopathic plan includes:
- Dietary and Lifestyle recommendations to achieve your health targets.
- Supportive recipes and tailored instructions with menu planners.
- Through the process I support you by e-mail/Skype or as agreed.
An optional free 15 minute telephone/Skype call between your initial and follow-up appointments can be booked at your convenience if you have any questions.
A follow up consultation is shorter and will mainly revolve around acquired achievements and tests results and how you can improve further your health by tweaking existing recommendations and adding new once.
Training, qualifications & experience
- I gained my diploma in Biomedicine and Naturopathic Nutritional Therapy at the College of Naturopathic Medicine (CNM) in London, which is the UK’s largest training provider of a range of natural therapies. Widely respected and recognised in the UK, Europe, and internationally it gives unmatched focus on clinical application and practice.
-I am also Assistant Supervisor at the clinic at CNM College.
-I regularly attend Nutrition seminars, webinars, workshops, courses and trainings to update with evolvements in new scientific research in nutrition and health.
Some conferences I attended in 2017:
SUPPORTING FEMALE HEALTH AND HORMONES
NUTRIENTS AND GENE EXPRESSION
BROAD SPECTRUM MICROBIAL DEFENCE & RAINFOREST BOTANICALS
NOURISHING OUR BLOOD BRAIN BARRIER
VITAMIN K2 AND ITS ROLE IN REDUCING MULTIPLE CHRONIC DISEASES
I give community nutrition talks in London and the ones I have given in 2017 are:
-Improving energy through diet and lifestyle interventions.
-Living well with hypothyroidism: what to include in your wellness plan.
Before getting into the nutrition world I had a successful career as manager in hotels and tourism.
-I have a Higher Diploma in Foreign Languages; I am Italian mother tongue and speak fluent English, French and Spanish.
Areas of nutrition I deal with
- Adults and elderly adults
- Anaemia *
- Balanced diet
- Chronic Fatigue Syndrome/ME *
- Coeliac disease *
- Confidence and self-esteem
- Constipation *
- Crohn's disease *
- Diabetes *
- Diarrhoea *
- Digestive problems *
- Eczema *
- Endometriosis *
- Fibromyalgia *
- Food allergy and food intolerance
- Healthy eating
- Healthy hair
- High blood pressure *
- High cholesterol *
- Hyperthyroidism *
- Hypothyroidism *
- Irritable bowel syndrome *
- Life stages
- Menopause *
- Migraine *
- Obesity *
- Osteoporosis *
- Polycystic ovary syndrome *
- Premenstrual syndrome *
- Psoriasis *
- Rosacea *
- Skin health and conditions *
- Thyroid problems *
- Tiredness *
- Weight gain
- Weight management
- Women's nutrition
* If you have been diagnosed or suspect you may have one of the medical conditions starred above, you should consult your GP for advice, diagnosis and treatment and always inform your health professional before starting any alternative or additional therapies, treatments or making any major changes in your diet or exercise programme.
Photos & videos
Initial consultation face to face (60 minutes) £85
Initial consultation face to face (90 minutes) £100
Initial consultation on Skype (60 minute) £85
Initial consultation on Skype (90 minutes) £100
Follow-ups face to face (45 minutes) £60
Follow-ups on Skype (45 minutes) £60
I offer a free 20 minutes introductory talk by phone to assess your needs and give you the chance to know more about how nutrition can impact your wellness.
Type of session
|Online nutrition support:||Yes|
|Telephone nutrition support:||Yes|
|Face to face nutrition:||Yes|