Adele Dobson BA(Hons)BusStuds, AdvDipNutMed, mNNA
Brentwood Chiropody Surgery
14 Crown Street
Thank-you for visiting my page.
I have always been insatiably interested in alternative medicine, and used various herbs and foods to heal since being a small child. Mind you, I have not always worked in this profession. Due to having once lived a very normal fast paced and demanding life I am able to connect and empathise with my patients on a very realistic and practical level. I know from experience how challenging changing to a healthier way of living can be. And I'm here to help you do that, every step of the way.
Training, qualifications & experience
Advanced Diploma of Nutritional Medicine
Naturecare College, Sydney, Australia
Areas of nutrition I deal with
- Balanced diet
- Chronic Fatigue Syndrome/ME *
- Constipation *
- Crohn's disease *
- Diarrhoea *
- Digestive problems *
- Eating disorders *
- Eczema *
- Fibromyalgia *
- Healthy eating
- Irritable bowel syndrome *
- Menopause *
- Polycystic ovary syndrome *
- Pregnancy and preconception
- Premenstrual syndrome *
- Psoriasis *
- Rosacea *
- Skin health and conditions *
- Thyroid problems
- Tiredness *
- Women's nutrition
* If you have been diagnosed or suspect you may have one of the medical conditions starred above, you should consult your GP for advice, diagnosis and treatment and always inform your health professional before starting any alternative or additional therapies, treatments or making any major changes in your diet or exercise programme.
£75 for the first consultation which runs from 60-90 minutes
£40 for each follow-up which run from 30-45 minutes
Various packages are also available - please call to find out more.
I may recommend that certain tests or investigations be carried out in order to rule out certain causes for the presenting symptoms. And also to help identify causative factors, therefore enabling me to refine the treatment plan.
Type of session
|Online nutrition support:||Yes|
|Telephone nutrition support:||Yes|
|Face to face nutrition:||Yes|