Dr Venita Patel MBBS, MRCPCH, DipNT, MBANT AFMCP
98 Crawford Street
Children's Wellness Centre
27a Fishers Lane
- I am a fully qualified doctor and practising Paediatrician, with a special interest in child development, behaviour, growth and nutrition.
- I am also a registered naturopathic Nutritional Therapist & Functional Medicine practitioner.
- I specialise in all aspects of Child Health & Nutrition for children of all ages.
- I also see women in pregnancy to support Mother and Baby health and nutrition, and advise on Postnatal health and breastfeeding.
- I regularly lecture and present at events and workshops for both professionals and public.
- I am involved in the promotion of Lifestyle Medicine in the medical profession.
Training, qualifications & experience
- Qualified Medical Doctor (GMC registered since 1993)
- NHS Paediatrician (Member of Royal College of Paediatrics & Child Health 1999)
- Diploma in Nutritional Therapy (College of Naturopathic Medicine 2012)
Full member of the British Association for Nutrition and Lifestyle Medicine (BANT)
Registered with the Complementary and Natural Healthcare Council (CNHC)
- Functional Medicine Practitioner (AFMCP 2018)
Health Via Nutrition Clinics running in Marylebone and West London since 2013
Podcast about my work and experience with Dr Rangan Chatterjee:
Areas of nutrition I deal with
Free 15 minute Pre-consultation Telephone call
- Initial Appointment plus Plan/test organisation (60-90 minutes) £295
- Follow Up appointment Plus plan (45-60 minutes) £175
Skype/Telephone Consultations available
Type of session
|Online nutrition support:||Yes|
|Telephone nutrition support:||Yes|
|Face to face nutrition:||Yes|