Dr Venita Patel MBBS, MRCPCH, DipNT, MBANT AFMCP
- I am a fully qualified doctor and practising Paediatrician, with a special interest in child development, behaviour, growth and nutrition.
- I am also a registered naturopathic Nutritional Therapist & Functional Medicine practitioner.
- I specialise in all aspects of Child Health & Nutrition for children of all ages.
- I also see women in pregnancy to support Mother and Baby health and nutrition, and advise on Postnatal health and breastfeeding.
- I regularly lecture and present at events and workshops for both professionals and public.
- I am involved in the promotion of Lifestyle Medicine in the medical profession.
Training, qualifications & experience
- Qualified Medical Doctor (GMC registered since 1993)
- NHS Paediatrician (Member of Royal College of Paediatrics & Child Health 1999)
- Diploma in Nutritional Therapy (College of Naturopathic Medicine 2012)
Full member of the British Association for Nutrition and Lifestyle Medicine (BANT)
Registered with the Complementary and Natural Healthcare Council (CNHC)
- Functional Medicine Practitioner (AFMCP 2018)
Health Via Nutrition Clinics running in Marylebone and West London since 2013
Podcast about my work and experience with Dr Rangan Chatterjee:
Areas of nutrition I deal with
- Anaemia *
- Digestive problems *
- Food allergy and food intolerance
- Healthy eating
- Infants and pre-school children
- Migraine *
- Pregnancy and preconception
- Schoolchildren and teenagers
- Skin health *
- Weight management
* If you have been diagnosed or suspect you may have one of the medical conditions starred above, you should consult your GP for advice, diagnosis and treatment and always inform your health professional before starting any alternative or additional therapies, treatments or making any major changes in your diet or exercise programme.
Free 15 minute Pre-consultation Telephone call
- Initial Appointment plus Plan/test organisation (60-90 minutes) £295
- Follow Up appointment Plus plan (45-60 minutes) £175
Skype/Telephone Consultations available
Type of session
|Online nutrition support:||Yes|
|Telephone nutrition support:||Yes|
|Face to face nutrition:||Yes|