Every professional displayed on Nutritionist Resource has been independently verified by our team to ensure they have suitable credentials to practise.
This professional is available for new clients.
This professional is available for new clients.
Hi, I'm Hely, I'm so glad you are here.
I'm a Women's Holistic Nutritionist and I'm here to walk you to an easeful, mindful, and healthy relationship with food, and your body. I coach and empower you to take the lead in your health journey; heal hormone imbalances, lifestyle diseases, and emotional/unhealthy eating patterns, whilst curating unshakeable self-love in the process. I lead you from restriction and disease to wholeness and thriving.
I understand what it feels like to feel disempowered about your health, to feel like you just can't seem to 'get it together', or to feel confused by what you are supposed to be doing. I know what it feels like to have a hormonal imbalance, poor energy, and spend years in a dieting yo-yo cycle, eating your feelings, and berating yourself when you give into hunger due to restriction and over-eat.
My holistic-science-backed approach allows me to redefine your relationship with food and your body, and subsequently achieve a healthy weight, often natural weightloss, and symptom elimination, providing your body with the nutrient-dense diet it so desperately needs for optimal health.
It's all related.
I have trained to become the health professional I needed when I was younger. I have a three-year clinical nutrition master's (msc) and undergraduate in Psychology, over 600+ hours training in therapeutic yoga and mindfulness, am a trained intuitive eating counsellor and am currently training in somatic trauma therapies and nervous system regulation.
Does this sound familiar?
- You have spent a long time in the traps of new diets thinking you need to eat less and lose more weight
- You struggle to accept, love, and nurture your body and its needs
- You find that you emotionally eat, restrict afterwards and get stuck in this cycle of eating less then more etc and feel guilty, shame or frustration when this happens.
- You are dealing with PMS symptoms, poor digestion + gut health, low energy, weight gain, mood swings, cravings, weight yo-yo-ing, bad cramps, stress, low self-esteem, and more.
- You are confused about exercise, have spent a long time pushing your body to overexercise with cardio, you don't know what feels good for you and want to find something achievable and manageable
- You feel low in energy, your struggle with mood, and you just wish you could find and maintain a healthy balance
- You would like to understand more about your cycle as a women and to live more cyclical to support your health
- You are looking for a supportive nurturing approach to guide you into unlearning harmful beliefs about diets, food and your body, and to finally learn how to listen into what your body needs, nourish it with nutrients and live a lifestyle that really aligns with your values.
- You feel overwhelmed with stress, you are always giving to others, you have trouble saying no or setting boundaries.
The good news - I'm here to help!
I have helped countless women, redefine their relationship to food, and develop an awareness of their body, and its needs so they can live a more intuitively nourishing life with their health and nutrition. I have walked women from complete hatred of their bodies to radical self-love and empowerment. I can help you eliminate PMS symptoms and balance your hormones whilst cultivating healthy habits and beliefs that will sustain you throughout your life. Most importantly I go beyond the nutrition, with my varied training, we get to the root behind emotional/binge/restrictive eating and process the emotions and limiting beliefs holding you back from a life of freedom, fun and unshakeable authenticity.
As a holistic nutritionist, I look at more than just food with you, we address stress, sleep, relationships, lifestyle, and more. This is essential and means we can make long-lasting changes.
You should not have to struggle any longer.
Reach out to discuss the possibility of working together.
I look forward to connecting with you and walking you on this journey to wholeness.
PS. You are worth the investment.
Training, qualifications & experience
- Bsc Psychology - University of Bristol
- Msc Clinical Nutrition - University of Aberdeen
- Registered Holistic Nutritionist - Canadian School of Natural Nutrition
- Registered Therapeutic Yoga + mindfulness teacher (600 RYT)
- Intuitive Eating Counsellor - Evelyn Tribole
- The Art Of Authentic Relating Level 2 Certified - ART International
- Polyvagal Theory Informed Wellness Coach
- Somatic Experiencing Level 1- Somatic Experiencing International
I have run my own business Hely Rose Wellness for the past 4 years. I have seen countless 1:1 clients, where I have walked women to transformative change in their health, mental, emotional and physical. I regularly lead workshops, and group programs and I run Women's Wellness Retreats.
Information about health conditions (*)
Nutritional therapy can help enhance the well-being of individuals diagnosed with serious medical conditions, but should not take the place of medical treatment and advice. If you have been diagnosed with - or suspect you may have - any of these conditions, please speak to your doctor before starting nutritional therapy or making any major changes to your diet or lifestyle.
£95.00 per session
Free initial telephone or online session
I have a few different packages on offer to work together.
I offer a 1:1 exploratory holistic nutrition + health consultation for 60 minutes to discuss where you currently are, your goals and how I can help you further should you wish to work together on a transformation program.
I then work with individuals on a 3-month package basis for accountability, support and long-lasting health changes.
Get in touch to find out more.
When I work